BY PAT MCGRATH LABS

An illuminating palette with a soiree of fiery coppers, illicit charcoals, sensual golds, and carnal champagnes. Revel in this collection of iconic shades that feature extreme blendability and adherence for pure color intensity. The creamy, soft shadows ignite metallic, pearlized pigments and amplify color. Experience an emollient-like texture and sensorial feel that glides on with one-stroke, fully-pigmented, opaque color saturation and a polished, bright, multidimensional finish. This set contains: - 6 x Eyeshadows in Gilt Trip (champagne golden sheen), Copperized (vivid copper glitz), Throwing Shade (terra cotta velvet), Illicit (charcoal brown sheen), Bronze Struck (warm bronze metallic), Gold Rush (glistening gold shine)

Buy on Sephora
  • "These mini palettes are ah-mazing! If you have been contemplating trying out a Pat McGrath palette but didn’t want to dish out the $120+ price tag on a full size palette, these mini’s are great and half the price at $55 each! Each palette has a great color scheme - you have a vibrant pink / purple pattern, a bronze pattern and a warm tone pattern. No fix plus needed for the metallics - the metallics are super foiled and vibrant as is. The mattes are buttery, smooth, pigmented and blend like a dream. Little to no fall out. And the best part is that weight wise, there is almost just as much product gram wise in these mini palettes as the full size!" in 7 reviews
  • "I just live using Sephora products especially when like me people are picky w certain products.  One best thing I like about this product the timing is long lasting as well as the results are just perfect.  Buying this product will make you change your way of shopping any other makeup except Sephora and only Sephora. " in 3 reviews
  • "WOW this palette I bought from Sephora I bought the other 2 online, I thought well it’s Pat McGrath but has all neutral colors so I wasn’t sure what I would think. I did a tutorial on it and fell in love immediately it’s gorgeous different from all of my other neutral palettes!!! Love it! Definitely recommend!" in 3 reviews
Jessica Q.
If you could only buy 1 palette, I would tell you to buy this one! I’ve been a HUGE Pat McGrath fan since I started out in the makeup industry 20 yrs ago. She’s my end all be all makeup artist. I always thought she should have her own line of makeup so, when she finally came out with it, I was beyond ecstatic. Then I saw the prices & realized I may never ever be able to afford her makeup. Then these “mini” palettes came along & I just about died because, for her they’re reasonably priced. Ok so, these shadows are buttery, beautiful, pigmented, no fallout things of beauty. They blend effortlessly, the packaging is beyond gorgeous & worth every penny! A little goes a long way with these shadows! PAT McGRATH LABS MTHRSHP Sublime Bronze Ambition Eyeshadow PaletteThese retail at about $55.
Prisci C.
Out of the three new 6-pan palettes Pat McGrath released, this is the one with the best formula and most flattering colors.

The formula on the eyeshadows is beautiful, the shimmers will knock you out with their intense pigmentation and easy blend-ability.

You can even create eyeshadow looks using only this palette if you’re in a hurry and it looks stunning.

The price is amazing for the quantity of product you get and a much better value than the larger palettes (if you like these colors). Even if you have other warm toned neutral palettes, this one is truly special to have in your arsenal.
Mahi V.
Silver Spring, MD
This eyeshadow palette is worth every penny you are going to spend on it. The colors are very rich, pigmented and true to shade. They blend incredibly well and lay on top of your primer nicely without any patchiness or giving any difficultly in blending. The colors are so warm and neutral that you can come up with soft glam to dramatic eyes in minutes. My favorite shades are the shimmery shades, they are magical. They are so pigmented in one application and show up so nicely.
Desiree F.
Augusta
GORGEOUS packaging. It's not as luxurious as her large palettes but it uses the edgy artwork from the outer boxes. The eyeshadows are silky creamy heaven. They are perfect for brown-eyed girls. My eyes really pop when I do a look with these. The quality is just as good as all of her other eyeshadows so I'm really happy with this purchase.
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Pat McGrath labs palettes are next level AWESOME!! I adore all of her products they are so unique and unlike any other I have tried. I love the formula in these eyeshadows, very creamy and buttery, blend out effortlessly, no fall out, gorgeous packaging and colors I love. PAT McGRATH LABS MTHRSHP Sublime Bronze Ambition Eyeshadow Palette
brendalee💀🥀 S.
Republic, MO
This was a gift and my first Pat McGrath palette. I was beyond shocked at how great these were. The shadows are all so smooth and creamy. Mattes blend wonderfully and the shimmer shades are beautiful without fix plus , but of course you can ampthem up with fix plus for a foiled effect. All shades are pigmented. One of the best shadow formulas that I’ve come across ( better than Natasha Denona) and I can’t wait to buy more!
Summer I.
Stamford, CT
So I just recently received this and am already beyond obsessed! The hues of each color are blinding and they are SO incredibly pigmented, one swipe is all you need. Not to mention, they blend together so well to make the ideal everyday smoky eye. I am literally so obsessed with this already and it’s only been one day!
rebecca M.
This palette is absolutely beautiful. Some of the most high performance shadows I have every used. I do wish it had one lighter brow bone color- but it is a gorgeous color story of warm bronzes and deep chocolates. The one matte warm brown in the palette is a lot like MAC saddle eyeshadow which is a makeup staple for many including myself. I say grab these while you can- they are at a great price point compared to her bigger mothership palettes.
Karina M.
Columbus
I was hesitant to purchase this product but was so glad when I did. The colors are rather neutral but the pops of shimmer are amazing. All of the pans end up having amazing color payoff and blends like a dream. It has become one of my all time favorite palettes and formulas. I can’t praise it enough to anyone who too is into makeup. I’ve highly recommended it to family and friends.
Stephanie S.
Arlington
I really wanted to love this palette and I do love the colors in the pan they are beautiful and smooth but on my eyes for some reason they just don't work out as well as I had hoped for $55. I have bought way less expensive eye palettes that I reached for way more often than I do this one.  But the quality is there so I won't rate low for that reason.
Ana D.
New Castle, DE
I'm considering getting one of these palettes PAT McGRATH LABS MTHRSHP Subliminal Platinum Bronze Eyeshadow Palette , PAT McGRATH LABS MTHRSHP Sublime Bronze Ambition Eyeshadow Palette , or PAT McGRATH LABS MTHRSHP Subversive La Vie En Rose Eyeshadow Palette. I can't make up my mind though which one I should choose. I'm leaning more thowards Platinum Bronze Palette out of the three cause it looks different from what I generally go for , on the other hand buying Bronze Ambition palette would be a safer choice cause I aways buy similar colour palettes. What r your opinions ? Which one is the best out of the three? Is the Platinum Bronze Palette too cool toned? Is it worth the hight price tag? And for those of you who own these palettes could u share unretouched swatches please. 🙄 (side by side swatches would be highly appreciated 😍)
Tyra J.
Is this palette worth 70$ for 6 shadows?
Ines G.
Are they long lasting?
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Has anyone tried this. Do the colours last a long time?
Eng L.
جدة, السعودية
What is your opinion in this product?