MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadow PalettesPAT McGRATH LABS
Mothership VI Eyeshadow Palette - Midnight Sun

PAT MCGRATH LABS Mothership VI Eyeshadow Palette - Midnight Sun

by PAT McGRATH LABS

What it is: A palette with 10 richly pigmented shades and seven next-generation formulas to highlight, line, and define the eyes for endless luxury and unlimited looks.

Highlighted Ingredients:
- Rice Bran Extract: Provides antioxidant properties and soothes the skin.
- Honey Extract: Provides antioxidant properties, soothes skin, and supports a look of radiance.

Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances.

What Else You Need to Know: Elevate your artistry with captivating coppers, bold bronzes, covetable crimsons, glowing golds, and venomous violets., Mix and layer to create multidimensional effects, as each hue releases infinitely smooth and blendable pigments with uninhibited buildability.

This Palette Contains:
- 10 x Skinshow Moon Glow (luminous platinum peach), Bronze Eclipse (bronzed taupe sheen), Vermillion Venom (burnished crimson matte), Xtreme Dusk (charcoal brown matte), Taboo (brown ochre matte), Wicked Envy (shimmering moss green), Blitz Violet Orchid (sparkling periwinkle violet), Jubilee (antiqued glittering gold), Astral Solstice (glittering platinum), Blood Moon 005 (metallic copper rose)

Is this palette worth it?
Is this Palette pigmented ?
Is pat mcgrath pallets worth the money they cost? PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership V: Bronze Seduction PAT MCGRATH LABS Mothership VI Eyeshadow Palette - Midnight Sun Palette ? Pat Mcgrath Mothership Viii Divine Rose Ii Limited Edition Pink Case
Start your review of PAT MCGRATH LABS Mothership VI Eyeshadow Palette - Midnight Sun!
Christi S.
Lutz, FL
PAT MCGRATH LABS Mothership VI Eyeshadow Palette - Midnight Sun uploaded by Christi S.
I was so happy to get a shot to score a deal on this Pat McGrath Labs Mothership VI Midnight Sun Palette on the spring sale recently. When it launched I wasn’t a Pat McGrath fan. Now I can’t get enough of this luxury brand. In my opinion, it certainly lives up to the hype. However, I still can’t bring myself to pay full price for the products, no matter how good they are. This palette retails for $125. I got it on sale for $88 (and even that price was tough to swallow). The depth of color in the shades and the glowing reviews finally convinced me to give it a try and I’m so glad I did! You just don’t get this kind of quality with most other palettes. The case itself is so heavy and luxurious. It’s easy to open and the mirror is crystal clear. I actually display my palettes on my dresser. They’re THAT beautiful!
Farheen I.
The Woodlands, TX
PAT MCGRATH LABS Mothership VI Eyeshadow Palette - Midnight Sun uploaded by Farheen I.
This is a really underrated palette, and was overshadowed by the Divine Rose releases. Easily one of the most versatile and unique palettes in my collection, I can get so many looks with this! Adore the color story and the shades apply beautifully, as expected.
Stephanie M.
Greer, SC
PAT MCGRATH LABS Mothership VI Eyeshadow Palette - Midnight Sun uploaded by Stephanie M.
This palette has a mix of mattes and metallics. Each shade is very smooth and blendable. The special shades are so exquisite!
Serinna C.
Yuma, AZ
PAT MCGRATH LABS Mothership VI Eyeshadow Palette - Midnight Sun uploaded by Serinna C.
Purchased at: Sephora
This palette was one I always overlooked because the color story was a variety of vibes and I didn’t think I would know how to use it. WELL, I’m 2 for 2 with PML palettes proving me wrong with how fun and wearable these color stories can be... Yes there’s some stand out eccentric colors in this palette, but the backbone is firmly grounded with colors that will make these unique colors more wearable for the day to day. Shimmers/Metallics: ** all of PML’s shadows in this category are severely underestimated with photos. Once you swatch, you’ll see how each shade continuously develops and weaves so many layers of details 🌟 Skinshow Moon Glow reminds me a lot of a mix of ABH Modern Renaissance’s two neutral shimmer shades - but better. There’s this fine metallic touch of peach and I like how it’s opaque for being a light shimmer shade. 🏆 Bronze Eclipse is utterly stunning. It looks much deeper in the pan but on swatch and application it’s a metallic lighter taupe! and not orangey at all! 💎 Blitz Violet Orchid .... is the main reason I purchased this palette and it’s the color I never knew I was missing all along. Even when applied with an eyeshadow brush the shimmer comes through. It’s not an 80s cringey purple. It’s a sophisticated indigo and so flattering and feminine on the eyes. 💡 Astral Solstice is the same shimmering platinum from the Divine Rose I palette 😇 ☄️ Blood Moon is the coppery orange looking shade. So surprised to see reflects of pink!! I think that will make this color even easier to work with. 🌻 Jubilee is not the C3PO gold I was concerned it would be. Shimmery and gold - makes an exquisite topper. 🦚 Wicked Envy reminds me of a shimmery army green and I think that’ll make it more universal to use in the outer corner Mattes: 🧸 Taboo is the matte brown shade and it reminds me of using bronzer to contour the eye area - except it’s wonderfully more pigmented. Alone, it immediately wakes up and defines my hooded lids. 🐾 Xtreme Dusk is a charcoal grey - but like warmer in tone if that makes sense? I’m so glad there was a deeper shade that isn’t as daunting to work with. 🌹 Vermillion Venom gives me “red ochre” vibes from the ABH Modern Renaissance palette and I’m not disappointed
Jennifer C.
Boynton Beach, FL
PAT MCGRATH LABS Mothership VI Eyeshadow Palette - Midnight Sun uploaded by Jennifer C.
I love this eyeshadow palette from PAT MCGRATH LABS Mothership VI Eyeshadow Palette - Midnight Sun. The mats are so pigmented and extremely buildable. I have to go in with a light hand at first and build it up because they are so pigmented which is wonderful! The shimmers are stunning and really pop on the eyelid. I love the range of colors so you can be really creative and get a ton of different looks from the single pallet.
Raisa H.
Buffalo, NY
PAT MCGRATH LABS Mothership VI Eyeshadow Palette - Midnight Sun uploaded by Raisa H.
Purchased at: Sephora
Pat shadows never fails to amaze. Absolutely amazing quality and definitely worth the price. A lot of people hesitate to get her shadows because of the price But I promise they're absolutely worth it. The shimmers and the mattes are both equally amazing. Definitely support her and would continue to do so. PAT MCGRATH LABS Mothership VI Eyeshadow Palette - Midnight Sun
Briana A.
Clemmons, NC
PAT MCGRATH LABS Mothership VI Eyeshadow Palette - Midnight Sun uploaded by Briana A.
Purchased at: Sephora
One of my favorite palettes to use on its own or as a companion to others. Pat’s matte shadow formula is absolutely stunning. Creamy, easy to blend, and highly pigmented. The shimmers are gorgeous and the special glimmers in this palette are divine. I can get such a diverse range of looks with this palette! I used the copper and gold special shades to amp up the eye look here!
Tiffanie Y.
Northridge, CA
PAT MCGRATH LABS Mothership VI Eyeshadow Palette - Midnight Sun uploaded by Tiffanie Y.
PAT MCGRATH LABS Mothership VI Eyeshadow Palette - Midnight Sun Mothership VI Midnight Sun was my first ever pay mcgrath product and I've been hooked ever since! Yes, it's expensive but completely worth it. Not only is everything about the palette beautiful, you can really feel the quality! The palette is big and can last me for years. The pressed pigments are buttery soft and after using it for a year, it looks barely touched because of how little product you need to pick up. The colors are so shiny and vibrant and there are not enough words in the world that will do justice for this amazing palette. I have almost all of Pat McGrath's eyeshadow palettes now but Midnight Sun will always have a special place in my heart.
Chameka M.
Aurora, CO
PAT MCGRATH LABS Mothership VI Eyeshadow Palette - Midnight Sun uploaded by Chameka M.
I can’t stress enough how unique Pat McGrath shadows are! Of course I love the special duo chrome shades but the mattes blend easily, the shimmers are creamy and not chunky, and the color payoff is truly divine. My color swatch picture doesn’t do the palette justice at all. Well worth the coins!
Wendy K.
PAT MCGRATH LABS Mothership VI Eyeshadow Palette - Midnight Sun uploaded by Wendy K.
This Palette is worth every penny!!!! The pigments are bold and beautiful! Every single color pops!!!! My new favorite. No filter on pics needed
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Chelsea E.
ADELAIDE, SA
il y a 4 mois
Stephanie C. il y a 4 mois
Yes!!! But wait for sales on their site. I now have all the mothership palettes but I have not paid more then $80 for any of them. They often have 25-30% off sales and you can stack coupons on top of those. Additionally they don't charge sales tax to my state which saves me another 10%
Arlene M.
Elsa, TX
il y a 10 mois
Jolie D. il y a 9 mois
I’m obsessed with mine. I am so weak for beautiful, sparkly shadows and these are just gorgeous. They are pigmented and takes no effort to blend