PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership V: Bronze Seduction Palette

by PAT McGRATH LABS

Succumb to the splendour of ten extravagantly extraterrestrial shades, saturated with pure colour and diamond sparkle intensity – ranging from ravishingly radiant rose gold, incendiary crimson and molten metallic bronzes to mesmerising mattes – presented in a luxurious couture palette.

GILTY PLEASURES - A subliminally structured eye, drenched in bronzed platinum, accentuated with a soft warm contour

1. Apply a light wash of ENTRAPMENT across the lid, blending outwards and upwards to the brow bone.
  2. Intensify the crease and outer corner using DISOBEDIENT; diffuse the edges to elongate and accentuate the eye shape.
  3. Apply DISOBEDIENT along the lower lashline and softly diffuse the pigment with a small blending brush for opulent definition.
  4. Open up the eyes by pressing GILTY PLEASURE onto the lid with a finger until reaching desired intensity.
  5. Emphasize the inner corner and brow bone with SKIN SHOW DIVINE GLOW.

BLAZING BRONZE - A sublime smokey eye, enveloped in glistening bronze with an electrifying inner corner

1. Sweep ENTRAPMENT through the crease and eye socket with a blending brush.
  2. Pat DISOBEDIENT onto the inner and outer portion of the lid with a flat brush to add dimension to the eye.
  3. Intensify the look by pressing BRONZE BLAZE onto the center of the lid with a finger.
  4. Smudge DISOBEDIENT onto the lower lash line with a small detail brush, and blend the edges for a smokey effect.
  5. Illuminate the inner corner and brow bone by patting VR FIRE OPAL on with a damp brush.

BLITZ FLAME - A subversive smokey eye, metalized with crimson and rose gold, exaggerated with aubergine

1. Apply BLITZ FLAME to the lid, pressing the pigment in with your finger until reaching desired intensity.
  2. Increase dimension by applying XTREME AUBERGINE into the eye socket, crease and outer corner, blending the pigment outward to elongate the eye shape. Smudge XTREME AUBERGINE onto the lower lashline to add depth.
  3. Layer ROSE GOLD 005 onto the inner half of the lid by swiping the pigment on with a finger.
  4. Intensify the lower lash line by applying BLITZ FLAME to the center with a small detail brush.
  5. Finish the look by illuminating the inner corner and brow bone with ASTRAL LUNA GOLD on a damp brush.

Palette Shade Application

SkinShow Divine Glow  Electrify inner corners and illuminate the lid and the brow bone. Use wet or dry.
Entrapment  Sweep this warm terracotta shade through the crease to sculpt and contour.
Bronze Blaze
 Metallize lids by pressing pigment on with finger or use a brush for soft blending.
Rose Gold 005 – Gild lids and inner corners with this gleaming metallic rose gold.
VR Fire Opal – Dramatically drench lids in this mind-altering duo­chromatic colour.
Astral Luna Gold – Pat over desired shade with the fingertip for colour morphing sultry shine.
Blitz Flame – Envelop the lid with intense multi­dimensional, metallic crimson. Press pigment with finger or blend with flat brush.
Disobedient – Sweep this deep mahogany through the crease for definition. For precise lining use a dampened brush.
Gilty Pleasure – Tempt and transfix with a vibrant flash of golden taupe. Press on with finger to build opacity.
Xtreme Aubergine – Create decadently opaque lids or cut the crease with one sweep.

Benefits:

- Creamy and soft textures igniting metallic, pearlized pigments and amplifying colour.
- Extreme blendability and adherence.
- Pure colour intensity.
- Polished and bright multidimensional finish on eyes.
- Emollient-like texture and glide, sensorial feel.
- One-stroke, fully pigmented, opaque colour saturation.

Is this complimentary for brown eyes??
If anyone owns the NARS Wanted palette, is there a lot of overlap in the looks you create?
PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership V: Bronze Seduction Palette ? Are PAT McGrath pallets really worth the price?
Start your review of PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership V: Bronze Seduction Palette!
How would you rate this product?
Kara P.
Lewiston, ME
PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership V: Bronze Seduction Palette uploaded by Kara P.
Color payoff and blend-ability are on point with this palette. I usually shy away from glitters because some are rough on the eyelids, or flaky, or just terrible, but these are exceptional and the formula is soft and stunning. The shimmers are incredibly vibrant, and the mattes are stunning as well. If you want to splurge on a palette, this one is well worth it!
Silvia L.
Bakersfield, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Honestly, the formula to this is amazing and feels so buttery. I expected this pallete to be more subtle, but the pigmentation packs a punch. The topper like shades in the pallete allows for color combinations that are unique to this pallete and adds to a look. Although, I have not tried her other palletes to see how this one compares, it certainly stands in my top 3 palletes so far. Lastly, the design of the pallete is super boujee and the pallete is pretty sturdy and heavy.
Stephanie P.
Syracuse, NY
PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership V: Bronze Seduction Palette uploaded by Stephanie P.
If I could have one palette for the rest of my life, this would be it. This palette screams glam and red carpet to me. The pigmentation is unmatched, and the red shade Blitz Flame is my most favorite eyeshadow. I even wore it on my wedding day. Blitz flame, Xtreme aubergine in the outer corner, light browns in the crease and the VR shades on the inner socket and you have a high glam look.
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,365 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my favorite palette ever. The beautiful Bronze seduction palette from Pat Mcgrath labs. Retails for $125.00. The formula is very unique and I’m obsessed. The color story has warmer toned hues. The brand does give instructions online on how to apply each shade. The shadows are beautiful in person, hard to appreciate the metallic sheen in the pictures. Very pigmented, creamy, easy to blend, and long lasting. Stunning palette.
Briton D.
Tiptonville, TN
PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership V: Bronze Seduction Palette uploaded by Briton D.
I have to say Pat McGrath knows how to do eyeshadow and the mothership v palette is no exception. Beautiful creamy mattes almost blend themselves and the metallic formula is unlike any other on the market. I wished I owned every single palette of hers. Would for sure buy again.
Megi S.
Hawthorne, NY
PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership V: Bronze Seduction Palette uploaded by Megi S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Such a beautiful palette and I especially love all of the shades and formula of the eyeshadow used. I’m also a sucker for packaging and this is a very luxurious and heavy palette but I personally don’t think it’s worth purchasing for how much it costs.
Blair L.
PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership V: Bronze Seduction Palette uploaded by Blair L.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this eyeshadow palette. It is truly amazing! I love how easy it is to use and the luxurious packaging! And the shades are so versatile for everyday use. I absolutely love this color story! Highly recommend!!
Sierra W.
Woodbury, NJ
PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership V: Bronze Seduction Palette uploaded by Sierra W.
AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING. I never thought I would pay 125 on a palette but pat has stolen my heart and my pockets lol. Her product is one of the best I’ve tried. And the shadows are Great toppers for any look you decide to create[product:pat-mcgrath-labs-mothership-v:-bronze-seduction-palette]
Smithy S.
Marietta, GA
PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership V: Bronze Seduction Palette uploaded by Smithy S.
This is my 1st mothership that I own. The maters are creamy similar to nabla formula , regular shimmers are not that special but the blitz astral formula ( 4 shadows at the end ) takes the cake for me. Wait for a sale and grab this beauty.
Sharon M.
Colonial Hgts, VA
PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership V: Bronze Seduction Palette uploaded by Sharon M.
this is my top favorite of pat mcgrath mothership palettes. yes it's pricey but so worth it. I would sell rest of my makeup and just collect pat mcgrath. I actually do collect it. I have every palette she made and I'll never get rid of it. great pigmentation. color story and best performing eyeshadow in my opinion.

282 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Andrea P.
Titusville
il y a un mois
Lyd L. il y a 3 jours
They are gorgeous. I would say: please wait to get it on sale. At how expensive they are, you’re doing yourself a disservice at full price. I’ve collected the lot at sale pricing where possible, and they’re worth it to me.
Amber T.
Tuscumbia, AL
Alicia H.
Huntington Pk, CA
il y a 2 mois
Eli R. il y a 2 mois
I do not think because it is a super good brand of high pigmentation and its products are incredible