PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership IV Eyeshadow Palette - Decadence

by PAT McGRATH LABS

A decadent spectrum of pigmented shadows inspired by the opulence of precious stones, presented in a luxurious, lacquered case. Incite a hedonistic inferno with intense, saturated shades that that jewel the eyes in multidimensional, metallic radiance. This luxurious cream-infused formulation releases beautifully blendable, sensuously smooth pigments that adhere flawlessly to accentuate eyes with captivatingly chromatic color. These shades glide across the eyelids with an emollient-like texture and a sensorial feel. Metallic, pearlized pigments ignite and amplify color for a polished and bright finish. Achieve fully-pigmented, opaque color in just one stroke. Like a vault's worth of gemstones, this dazzling collection of flawless finishes defines and highlights the eyes, summoning the spirit of baroque bijoux in cosmetic couture. This set contains:- 10 x 0.07 oz/ 2 g Eye Shadow in Gold Standard (glistening yellow rich gold), Sterling (luminous polished silver), Hedonistic (fiery crimson), Lapis Luxury (frosted multidimensional turquoise), Blue Blood (deep frosted vermillion), Inferno (radiant metallic copper), Sinful (platinum gold), Divine Mink (frosted grey-brown sheen), Enigma (glittering grey-beige), Underworld (deep metallic matte cerulean)

how's the colour payoff on these?
Does anyone know if this will come back in stock?
Hi! I have the #PAT McGRATH LABS MTHRSHP Subliminal Dark Star Eyeshadow Palette and wondering if it’s worth also purchasing PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership IV Eyeshadow Palette - Decadence? I was waiting on Decadence but it was sold out everywhere. Now it’s finally back in stock at at discounted price.
Start your review of PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership IV Eyeshadow Palette - Decadence!
Product Highlights
“Beautifully pigmented! Every color is wearable. The shades are rich and creamy and the packaging is to die for. Why wouldn’t you want this in your collection?!” in 21 reviews
“Love this and would buy this brand , good deal too ..... long lasting and very good product and don’t stink, first time for me ..and I would buy again I use it every day z.and I  lovenit a lot .yes I would buy his again and buy give this as a gift to someone ” in 3 reviews
“...the price it’s bad very reasonable, the packaging is beautiful i have blue eyes but i think it would look good in any eye color i would but this 10000 times” in 3 reviews
Honolulu, HI
I own PM IV and V and that is all I feel I need right now.  I use UD for eyelids, Marc Jacobs gel powder in Omega and then dampen brush and run it over 3 or 4 colors.  Some fallout which I feel is the negative of her eyeshadows...however, the staying power of her shadows are to be admired.  Her packaging is solid.  Good mirror and good size of each eye color.  Very expensive and need to be in a buying mood to buy more of her shadows.  I am very happy with PM and look forward to buying in the near future more of her shadows.  Her eyeliner is killer, too!!
San Diego, CA
Decadence indeed you beautiful stunner! All her eyeshadows are stunning, and this palette is no different! So many versatile looks, I can't believe I was able to pull them off! Long lasting and I always receive compliments so yes I would buy again!
edinburg
PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership IV Eyeshadow Palette - Decadence uploaded by Mace L.
I was so crazy about getting the decadence palette. The colors together aren’t my favorite but I love that it’s all shimmer and smells like vanilla. It goes on great you don’t even need a wet brush for the shimmers.
There are no eyeshadows like Pat McGrath. The colors, texture, blend ability, creaminess are all unparalleled. It is expensive but absolutely worth it. Very easy to apply and use. Definitely recommended.
Norton
I love this product and haven’t even had the wonderful chance to use it yet ! I would love to make sure this product deserves the interest it should have and would love to post on YouTube and such about this amazing product! I’m sure I’ll have so much good to say about this product
Roy, UT
Mother can do no wrong! I am in no way affiliated with her brand but seriously she can do No wrong!! That being said this is my least favorite of her large palette but the quality is still dead on!!! I think its my least favorite because it lacks ant of those special shades and yes people call them special shades for a reason!!!! It also has no mattes which I would prefer to have in a look even thou it isn't a rule you have to follow. Also I think it comes in last on my least out of the 5 large palettes she has because many of the shades I have from her metalmorphosis collection. Bronze, Copper, Gold , and silver came in that kit with matching creams.
However it is a stunning palette and totally worth your coin. Hopefully my previous reasons at least easy the burden of the fact it isn't available anymore. If your dying to have it watch her vault sales around the holidays it may make an appearance!
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
There is no other formulation on earth that can stand besides a pat McGrath palette . The pigment is unreal and the blend abilities are beyond amazing . These do have a extremely high price point which is unfair to the world but they are worth it if you can afford it !
Buckeye, AZ
Purchased at: Sephora
Another pallett by pat mcgrath that i was afraid to start uaing but once i did i used it all the time pretty and durable packaging with beautiful pan pressed pigments that last for hours an incredible pallett one an enthusiast should have in their collection
Rock hill, SC
Love this pallet! Supwr fum shimmer shades. Great for fall amd winter time. Super pigmented and heavy formula but thats why I use it. It last9 and keeps in place. Supwr easy to apply but it needs blending. Yes I will buy again!
Central Point, OR
Creamy creamy creamy! Very minimal fall out. The shadows are very pigmented and last forever! Worth every penny! You can tell right away that these pallets were used with quality products. The packaging Is very pretty!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
a month ago