PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership IV Eyeshadow Palette - Decadence

by PAT McGRATH LABS

A decadent spectrum of pigmented shadows inspired by the opulence of precious stones, presented in a luxurious, lacquered case. Incite a hedonistic inferno with intense, saturated shades that that jewel the eyes in multidimensional, metallic radiance. This luxurious cream-infused formulation releases beautifully blendable, sensuously smooth pigments that adhere flawlessly to accentuate eyes with captivatingly chromatic color. These shades glide across the eyelids with an emollient-like texture and a sensorial feel. Metallic, pearlized pigments ignite and amplify color for a polished and bright finish. Achieve fully-pigmented, opaque color in just one stroke. Like a vault's worth of gemstones, this dazzling collection of flawless finishes defines and highlights the eyes, summoning the spirit of baroque bijoux in cosmetic couture. This set contains:- 10 x 0.07 oz/ 2 g Eye Shadow in Gold Standard (glistening yellow rich gold), Sterling (luminous polished silver), Hedonistic (fiery crimson), Lapis Luxury (frosted multidimensional turquoise), Blue Blood (deep frosted vermillion), Inferno (radiant metallic copper), Sinful (platinum gold), Divine Mink (frosted grey-brown sheen), Enigma (glittering grey-beige), Underworld (deep metallic matte cerulean)

Is this palette work the money? I’ve always wanted a Pat McGrath palette but can never justify the price point. I have several Natasha Denona palettes and other brands but I have always had my eye on Pat’s!
How do you get a chance to review this?
Hola la paleta cuesta dinero?
Start your review of PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership IV Eyeshadow Palette - Decadence!
Product Highlights
“Beautifully pigmented! Every color is wearable. The shades are rich and creamy and the packaging is to die for. Why wouldn’t you want this in your collection?!” in 21 reviews
“Love this and would buy this brand , good deal too ..... long lasting and very good product and don’t stink, first time for me ..and I would buy again I use it every day z.and I  lovenit a lot .yes I would buy his again and buy give this as a gift to someone ” in 3 reviews
“...the price it’s bad very reasonable, the packaging is beautiful i have blue eyes but i think it would look good in any eye color i would but this 10000 times” in 3 reviews
Honolulu, HI
I own PM IV and V and that is all I feel I need right now.  I use UD for eyelids, Marc Jacobs gel powder in Omega and then dampen brush and run it over 3 or 4 colors.  Some fallout which I feel is the negative of her eyeshadows...however, the staying power of her shadows are to be admired.  Her packaging is solid.  Good mirror and good size of each eye color.  Very expensive and need to be in a buying mood to buy more of her shadows.  I am very happy with PM and look forward to buying in the near future more of her shadows.  Her eyeliner is killer, too!!
Portland Oregon
The glitter in this kills me every time in a good way. Love the color, the sheen, the texture the softness.... I could go on and on, but that’s boring. This palette is colors on steroids. Glitters packed in a mile high. I don’t even use any mattes when I’m wearing this palette. Basically the idea party goer palette; the more bling the better. Get this when it’s relaunched with the Star Wars collaboration - don’t miss out! It’s great!
Union City, NJ
The muva of eyeshadows. Pat Mcgrath is seriously hands down my favorite. The quality in her glitter shadows will leave you speechless. They pop in the eye and look breath taking! I know it’s a very pricey palette but the packaging and the quality is luxurious and soo worth it
El paso, TX
The shadows themselves are a 10 out of 10! They glide on just like butter they are beautiful. Although the price can be too much I am pretty sure you can dupe the colors. The price is just crazy. So it all depends how much are you willing to spend for an eyeshadow palette...
San Diego, CA
Decadence indeed you beautiful stunner! All her eyeshadows are stunning, and this palette is no different! So many versatile looks, I can't believe I was able to pull them off! Long lasting and I always receive compliments so yes I would buy again!
Edinburg, PA
PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership IV Eyeshadow Palette - Decadence uploaded by Mace L.
I was so crazy about getting the decadence palette. The colors together aren’t my favorite but I love that it’s all shimmer and smells like vanilla. It goes on great you don’t even need a wet brush for the shimmers.
Doral, FL
An insane price point should not stop you from getting this, bar none the best formula I have ever tried and wrote and entire blog post on the brand. Totally worth every dollar and her website often has better deals than Sephora
annaba
PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership IV Eyeshadow Palette - Decadence uploaded by nour S.
The package was what initially caught my attention, but after swatching the shadows and playing around with them I realized how pigmented they really are! They are very easy to blend and lasted me at least 10 hrs. so just go for it girls you really worth it .
barrie, ON
My friend used this on me and I loved the pigment of the colours on the eye ! It blended beautifully and lasted our entire night out ! Super cute package and totally recommend for those beauty lovers !
There are no eyeshadows like Pat McGrath. The colors, texture, blend ability, creaminess are all unparalleled. It is expensive but absolutely worth it. Very easy to apply and use. Definitely recommended.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
2 months ago
Hi! I have the #PAT McGRATH LABS MTHRSHP Subliminal Dark Star Eyeshadow Palette and wondering if it’s worth also purchasing PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership IV Eyeshadow Palette - Decadence? I was waiting on Decadence but it was sold out everywhere. Now it’s finally back in stock at at discounted price.
Rhonda J. • 6 days ago