BeautyEyeEyeshadow PalettesPAT McGRATH LABS
Mothership IV Eyeshadow Palette - Decadence

PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership IV Eyeshadow Palette - Decadence

by PAT McGRATH LABS

A decadent spectrum of pigmented shadows inspired by the opulence of precious stones, presented in a luxurious, lacquered case. Incite a hedonistic inferno with intense, saturated shades that that jewel the eyes in multidimensional, metallic radiance. This luxurious cream-infused formulation releases beautifully blendable, sensuously smooth pigments that adhere flawlessly to accentuate eyes with captivatingly chromatic color. These shades glide across the eyelids with an emollient-like texture and a sensorial feel. Metallic, pearlized pigments ignite and amplify color for a polished and bright finish. Achieve fully-pigmented, opaque color in just one stroke. Like a vault's worth of gemstones, this dazzling collection of flawless finishes defines and highlights the eyes, summoning the spirit of baroque bijoux in cosmetic couture. This set contains:- 10 x 0.07 oz/ 2 g Eye Shadow in Gold Standard (glistening yellow rich gold), Sterling (luminous polished silver), Hedonistic (fiery crimson), Lapis Luxury (frosted multidimensional turquoise), Blue Blood (deep frosted vermillion), Inferno (radiant metallic copper), Sinful (platinum gold), Divine Mink (frosted grey-brown sheen), Enigma (glittering grey-beige), Underworld (deep metallic matte cerulean)

I Want to try a Pat McGrath palette and was wondering if this would be my first one to try! Any recommendations?
Me encanta estos productos me encantaría poder tenerlo
awwww enserio que hermosos productos me encantaría probarlos , la verdad que es lo mejor que vi
Start your review of PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership IV Eyeshadow Palette - Decadence!
Product Highlights
Beautifully pigmented! Every color is wearable. The shades are rich and creamy and the packaging is to die for. Why wouldn’t you want this in your collection?!in reviews
Love this and would buy this brand , good deal too ..... long lasting and very good product and don’t stink, first time for me ..and I would buy again I use it every day z.and I  lovenit a lot .yes I would buy his again and buy give this as a gift to someone in reviews
...the price it’s bad very reasonable, the packaging is beautiful i have blue eyes but i think it would look good in any eye color i would but this 10000 timesin reviews
Kattie F.
Très jolie produit et des couleurs idéal juste trop beau des couleurs pour sublimer notre regarde être vue juste magnifique
Murielle R.
59279 loon-plage
The palette I’ve been looking for for so long! Love every single shade in this palette! There are no mattes but they all can work as crease shadows and blend effortlessly. The pigmentation is incredible and they’re so shiny, even with a dry brush! I always start my looks with brushes then intensify with my fingers if needed. And the packaging is just gorgeous! The lacquered palette feels heavy and luxurious. Love everything about that palette!
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,884 reviews
PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership IV Eyeshadow Palette - Decadence uploaded by Jolie D.
The palette is heavy and the packaging is absolutely luxurious. This is a limited edition palette that features 10 eyeshadows, nine are metallic and one is more of a satin-to-pearl. It is one of the best palettes ever made in terms of shadow quality. Every single shade was pigmented, blendable, easy to work with, and long-wearing. They had an intensely shiny finish that looked like molten metal on the lid–and they didn’t need primer nor did they need to be applied using a dampened brush to achieve that effect. There are no mattes in the palette. The shades are also richer in color and depth, mixing and matching from other palettes to create looks is my favorite way to use this palette.
Christina C.
PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership IV Eyeshadow Palette - Decadence uploaded by Christina C.
OMG! THIS IS STUNNING!♡ I absolutely love all PAT MCGRATH products, there definitely my go to eyeshadows. This though has got to be my favorite one yet! The colors in this pallet are perfect! I love the fact that they are all shimmers too. They glide on perfect with your finger and last all day long. The packaging is so beautiful is something that I can't throw away. I would absolutely recommend this product. It is a little on the spendy side but it is worth every penny. ♡
Jennifer  D.
Bear, DE
PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership IV Eyeshadow Palette - Decadence uploaded by Jennifer  D.
This palette. WOW. Pat EXCELS at shimmer, so I HAD to try this palette and it’s all shimmer formula. It doesn’t disappoint, Packaging is super lux! I recommend!
Sasha W.
PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership IV Eyeshadow Palette - Decadence uploaded by Sasha W.
Bought this at a PMG sale last spring. This Mothership has no Astral shades, so the shades are only one finish, unusual palette for PatMcGrath.? This palette gets put up for sale quite often. I would buy again;)
Stephanie  M.
Greer, SC
PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership IV Eyeshadow Palette - Decadence uploaded by Stephanie  M.
This is the 4th mothership palette from PAT McGRATH LABS This palette is more of an eyeshadow topper formula. The jewel tones are so pretty 🤩
Amanda F.
Gastonia, NC
PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership IV Eyeshadow Palette - Decadence uploaded by Amanda F.
#PatMcGrath did it again! Decadence is another mothership palette that contains lush, deeply pigmented, buttery smooth, long-wearing, and easily applicable eyeshadows. The packaging is beautiful and I *love* the metallic finishes on each of the shades in this Mothership palette. Honesty is my policy so here it is: I’ve had Decadence for at least 6 weeks and just got the courage to use it. Dark shades can be intimidating for me, particularly during the fall/winter months. My skin tone turns from “fair” to “Casper’s cousin” and fallout or a mistake during application can cause a major setback in my routine. Meaning I get to choose between removing *everything* and starting completely over.. Or leaving my house looking like I have a black eye. 😅 I always choose option A, for what it’s worth. Anyway, I didn’t have anywhere to go today so I decided to pull Decadence out. I knew from my other Pat eyeshadows that I didn’t have to worry about fallout, just my own application. Sure enough, I made a mistake; I sat my brush down in water on my sink without realizing it so one spot was much more intensely pigmented than the other areas I’d applied already.. BUT the formula used in the mothership palettes are so fantastic that I was able to blend it out, switch up my original desired look just a little and keep it rolling! A literal first with such a deeply pigmented and dark shade. The lighter shades are also deeply pigmented, so a little goes a LONG way with this palette (I think that’s safe to say with every Pat McGrath eyeshadow at this point). The price point may be high for some people, but I think it’s absolutely worth it. If you’re working with a budget they’ve got sales too 😉 I’ve only paid full price for one of my PM products. I recommend this palette just as strongly as I have the rest of the Pat McGrath shadows I’ve reviewed thus far. Just note that these are all metallic finishes 😊💕
Lori B.
Borger, TX
PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership IV Eyeshadow Palette - Decadence uploaded by Lori B.
I have this in the original and exclusive package. Although it isn't one of my must have pat mcgrath a. It's still a truly amazing product. Her formulas are so pigmented and smooth. It is on the pricey side but definitely worth the splurge if you have extra.
Amy  S.
Leander, TX
PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership IV Eyeshadow Palette - Decadence uploaded by Amy  S.
My absolute favorite palette I love that I was able to get it in the Star Wars packaging it’s definitely my favorite! pat products are definitely worth the hype and money I highly recommend adding one to your collection🤩

209 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jessica K.
Rotherham, South Yorkshire
il y a 4 mois
PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership IV Eyeshadow Palette - Decadence is the brand worth the money? I’m a complete pat McGrath virgin and debating it
Katrina M. il y a 4 mois
I am too but omg it looks sooo pretty