MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadow PalettesPAT McGRATH LABS
Mothership III Eyeshadow Palette - Subversive

PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership III Eyeshadow Palette - Subversive

by PAT McGRATH LABS

Limited Quantities. Available in select US stores 10/20. A wardrobe of textures and dazzling hues come together in a couture color palette, presented in a luxe, lacquered case. Provoke creativity and heighten beauty with rich color opulence that allows you to use makeup as wearable art. This curated collection of richly pigmented, velvety hues features vivid jewel tones, classic neutrals, and high-impact shades that glide on smoothly to highlight, line, and define eyes for unlimited looks. The hybrid cream-infused powder formulations release infinitely smooth and extremely blendable pigments to achieve seamless color transitions with unprecedented buildability. The perfect balance of gorgeous finishes blend, highlight, and adorn lids with exquisite light-reflective effects and true color radiance. Tailor-made beauty gives voice to your artistic impulses for luxury at your fingertips. Ten divinely decadent shades include vivid violets, mutational blues, sumptuous greens and iconic matte neutrals. This palette contains: - 10 x Eyeshadows in Skinshow Fever (champagne gold pearl), Black Metal (gunmetal black with silver pearl), Lazarus (warm pinky brown), Deep Shade (dark warm brown), Night Creature (deep magenta), Xtreme Black (ultimate black), Gigabyte (antiqued green gold), Astral Ghost Orchid (white iridescent with pink flash), VR Pink (peachy pink with gold pearl), Blitz Amethyst (deep purple with blue pearl)

The colors in this palette are quite bold and dark. How can I create wearable daily looks with it?
I’ve had my eye on this palette for a while now, but it’s $$$. Do you think the price is worth what you get?
What is unique about this palette and is it worth the high price tag?
Start your review of PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership III Eyeshadow Palette - Subversive!
Product Highlights
...completely gorgeous. The shades are so buttery and smooth. They’re completely pigmented as well. It is literally the eyeshadow palette of gods. The price of this really makes sense. The packaging itself is pure luxury. It has weight to it and you can tell that she put her heart and soul into it. I will be purchasing the other two palettes as well. This one will always be a favorite.in reviews
...some that are like her single shades in the most beautiful shiny colorful glitter/foil like shadows that you can create runway type looks. And the packaging is some of the best quality, heavy, high end, sophisticated, creative, and artisticin reviews
The most stunning, unique duochrome & metallic eyeshadows I’ve come across! This palette is pricey, but the quality is there. All you need to do is use a glitter glue and the eyeshadows last all day! The packaging on this is so high quality and heavy. It just feels like a luxury product.in reviews
Jennifer C.
Boynton Beach, FL
PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership III Eyeshadow Palette - Subversive uploaded by Jennifer C.
Beautiful colors that are very pigmented! The simmers are so stunning on the lid. I love how navy looks I can create with this palette! The case it comes in is sturdy high quality and has a large mirror inside. I highly recommend this palette. You can use for pops of colors with other palettes, the highlighter shade can be used with a lot of looks! Definitely worth getting I love my PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership III Eyeshadow Palette - Subversive !!!
Alicia H.
PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership III Eyeshadow Palette - Subversive uploaded by Alicia H.
I love the quality of this shadows the pigmentation is amazin for my green eyes . I get a lot of compliments. A little goes a long way from a #naturallook #shelfie to a #boldlook . It does last long and love it I would purchase again and I do recommend it totally worth the price.
Michelle M.
PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership III Eyeshadow Palette - Subversive uploaded by Michelle M.
The PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership III Eyeshadow Palette - Subversive is amazing. At first glance, The shadows are nicely curated . And the palette is quite beautiful to look at. The #MotherShipPalettes are like #jewelry for your vanity. The construction is top notch, I must say. Nothing torks me more than spending my hard earned money on a palette and once I get it home, one of the shadows falls right out. NOTHING like that has ever happened from any product I’ve ever purchased from PAT McGRATH LABS the shadows build and they blend and keep on blending. I specifically reserve this palette for date nights or special occasions. It’s a one and your done palette, meaning you don’t need a companion palette to get the job done. They are quite pricey @ $125 USD but, all in all, they are totally worth the heavy price tag. Check it out. You won’t be disappointed with any item from PAT McGRATH LABS, EVER! #liveit #loveit #ownit #mothershipIII #mothershippalette #Subversivepalette #patmcgrath #patmcgrathlabs
La'Tia S.
Cleveland, OH
PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership III Eyeshadow Palette - Subversive uploaded by La'Tia S.
Amazing! This is one of the best eyeshadow palettes I have in my collection! It blends so well and pigmentation is dope! I definitely recommend.. it is costly but I personally feel worth the price
Madalina W.
Astoria, NY
PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership III Eyeshadow Palette - Subversive uploaded by Madalina W.
I recently purchased this palette. Maybe you wonder why I didn’t purchased a recently launched Pat McGrath palette? I want it more variety in shades and I already had plenty of pink eyeshadows in my collection. I was very curious to see how the green looks like. It’s absolutely fantastic. The formula is great, there is no fallout for the mattes but there is a bit for the shimmers. It’s another level of quality. It was pricey but I don’t regret purchasing it.
Chameka M.
Aurora, CO
PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership III Eyeshadow Palette - Subversive uploaded by Chameka M.
This is the Pat McGrath Mothership palette that I like to call Glam Grunge. At first glance the PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership III Eyeshadow Palette - Subversive palette looks very moody and dark (and it is) but it has such a beautiful twist! Astral Ghost Orchid looks white in the pan but it’s actually a gold duo chrome. And Gigabyte?!? Probably one of the most unusual shades of gold - it’s not a gilded gold or a Grammy god but more of an antique green-gold. It’s my absolute favorite gold. Blitz Amethyst is prettier and softer than it looks in the pan, but you can definitely make the color more intense with some Mehron Mixing Liquid or a quick spritz or setting spray on your brush. There are at least three different textures of shadows so you can do sooo many looks! Pictures of the swatches don’t do the shades justice.
Karen R.
Elk Grove, CA
PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership III Eyeshadow Palette - Subversive uploaded by Karen R.
Where do I begin? These eyeshadows are from another world. The pigment is insane and very reflective. What’s also insane is the price but I think it’s somewhat worth it if you reach for this palette frequently. I do not however but only because I’m more of a neutrals gal. Once in a while I like to play with color. I’ve only used it about two times max I need to reach for this more often! The case is beautifully made and designed and it has weight to it. One of my most expensive palettes i own in my collection. I’m thinking I should have bought the red themed one because it seems more neutral but I’ll make the best of what I got with this one.
Sherry L.
PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership III Eyeshadow Palette - Subversive uploaded by Sherry L.
PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership III Eyeshadow Palette - Subversive is one of the best eyeshadow palettes you can buy....it is worth every cent. The packaging is gorgeous, glamorous, and a little excessive, which I absolutely love! Inside are ten beautiful shades, ranging from white, all the way to one of the blackest blacks my makeup brushes have ever touched. The shadows are insanely pigmented, and blend like a dream. I have been able to create countless looks with this palette. If you haven't tried PAT McGRATH LABS yet, I highly recommend her products, you won't regret it!
Sydney R.
Cape Coral, FL
PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership III Eyeshadow Palette - Subversive uploaded by Sydney R.
I used the black to set my liner and it was extremely pigmented and even tho I layered it like 10 times it didn’t get patchy! I also used the lightest shade on the bottom right in my „crease“ for this goth punk look to give it some shine and when I say shine I was so impressed it didn’t only made this look shiny! It made it glow higher than the gods! The blitz astral formula is just stunning! I also used the matte brown and I sheered it out and it worked so beautifully as well! Amazing palette!
Chantel W.
Rockaway Bch, NY
PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership III Eyeshadow Palette - Subversive uploaded by Chantel W.
I just started buying Pat Mcgrath and I just can’t stop. This palette is beautiful. The only color I don’t need is extreme black but I’m not mad that I have it. I recommend PML to all my friends. They just don’t understand the price point. They’ll get there though. I never thought I would pay so much for makeup but it’s worth it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kristen S.
Kalamazoo, MI
il y a 6 mois
Which pat mcgrath eyeshadow palatte is best to start with? PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership III Eyeshadow Palette - Subversive ? Really want to hear people's experiences with the actual product before dumping that much money into it, and I am also conflicted about which palatte is the most versatile or easier to start with? I'm 5'2" fair skin, hazel eyes and medium brunette hair that's mid-chest/back length. Usually stick with neutral eyeshadows but trying to learn how to bring out my eye color and use more advanced techniques with bolder pigments. 😍😁
Tiffanie Y. il y a 3 mois
My favorite is the mothership VII palette.
Qiana L.
il y a 7 mois
PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership III Eyeshadow Palette - Subversive Considering this palette, but wondering how glittery the colors are...or if there's a lot of transfer. Help!
leah B. il y a 6 mois
If you transfer the glittery colors with your finger creating the “pat McGrath look” almost all the color transfers directly on your eye lid. If you use a brush I find you have to do a bit of building up of the color. Super pigmented either way but more with a finger application:)