Do you think that Pat McGrath palettes are worth the big price tagPAT McGRATH LABS Mothership II Eyeshadow Palette - Sublime ?
Groton, MA - il y a 5 mois

10 answers

Yes, I have them all now and the formula is unlike anything else I own. That being said I never pay full price. There are sales on their site all the time with free shipping and no sales tax. Sometimes you can even stack a coupon on to of it.
il y a 5 mois
i have 2 pat mcgrath palettes cuz personally i don’t usually have the money for them but i wish i did because the quality is amazing. i definitely think they’re worth the price and it’s even better if you can get them during a sale
il y a 5 mois
Absolutely She put much effort into her make up to make it perfect for every skin and any issues that you may have with breaking out oily to dry skin ect
il y a 5 mois
I love pats shadows. They blend amazingly well and last forever. The pigment payoff is definitely there as well. The price is high but if you get colors that you will use more than once it is definitely worth it.
il y a 5 mois
Yes 100000%, my favorite I have is ritualistic rose quad it’s 4 special shades of hers, I get so many compliments wearing that one
il y a 5 mois
The one I have I love, they blend really nice and are great quality, if things like that don’t matter or you use a single shadow at a time it might not matter
il y a 5 mois
Yes! The Quality is so good and I just really appreciate her artistry and design that she puts into the palettes and even the packaging. I now own everything from her and have no regrets.
il y a 5 mois
Absolutely! The formulas and color stories are second to none!!!
il y a 5 mois
In my opinion, yes! I love Pat McGrath’s quality shadows, they are very easy to work with and her blitz formulas are so unique. You don’t need any glitter glue and they can be as natural or opaque as you want. Subliminal mothership II is one of my absolute favorites :)
il y a 5 mois
Honestly.... no. I wanted to love this so bad but it was splotchy when applied. The only shadows that are pigmented are the sparkly ones and they fall off so easily even with primer.