BY PAT MCGRATH LABS

Limited Quantities. Available in select US stores 10/20. A wardrobe of textures and dazzling hues that come together in a couture color palette presented in a luxe, lacquered case. This curated collection of richly pigmented, velvety hues features vivid jewel tones, classic neutrals, and high-impact fashion shades that glide on smoothly to highlight, line, and define eyes for unlimited looks. The hybrid cream-infused powder formulations release infinitely smooth and extremely blendable pigments for seamless color transitions with unprecedented buildability. The perfect balance of gorgeous finishes and intense shades structure, design, and define eyes with crystalline pearl flashes and thrilling color effects. Beam beyond the spectrum and paint with light to accentuate and highlight the natural beauty of the face. Ten richly pigmented hues include fiery coppers, poetic pinks, polymorphic jewels, brilliant bronze and iconic matte neutrals. This palette contains:- 10 x Eyeshadows in Skinshow Glow (champagne pink pearl), Copper Toned (soft reddish brown), Iconic (neutral bronze gold), Rose Dusk (soft reddish mauve), Dark (rich warm brown), Xtreme Black (ultimate black), Bronze 005 (metallic warm brown), Astral Ghost Orchid (white iridescent with pink), VR Nectar (peachy pink with gold pearl), Blitz Emerald (blackened green with lilac pearl)

• Why is this product so expensive?2 Answers
  • This palette looks so beautiful. Is it worth all of the money? I ...1 Answers
  • worth buying? The colours look stunning! Or worth getting natasha...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Mayra G.
Denver, CO
This is definitely my gift Crush this holiday season! We got a few at the Sephora I work at and I have used it a couple times before my shift to create a great look for work. It is absolutely gorgeous and the quality is there! It is pricey...which is why I haven’t bought it even with an employee discount quite yet. But man oh man I hope to get this one before it’s gone. The color selection is really nice while others may struggle to come up with eye looks. Definitely an intimidating for a beginner. Myself however, I have so many palettes that this one would compliment my collection so nicely. The shadows themselves are very pigmented, buttery, and practically blend themselves! You get the bang for your buck for sure. The packaging is gorgeous as well. It reminds me of a witch with the picture in the front and I think that’s what attracted me to it originally. If you have the budget, I definitely recommend investing in these palettes.
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
THIS PALETTE IS EVERYTHING!!! The pigmentation is a 10! so buttery and very blendable AND buildable! I swatched this in Sephora and I was blown away! I expect nothing but great quality whenever Pat releases new makeup.. now you’re probably wondering why it only got 4/5 stars and that is just because of the price! It retails for $125 and although it’s equipped with a mirror that is a very hefty price!
April F.
Pullman, MI
[product:pat-mcgrath-labs-mothership-ii-eyeshadow-palette---sublime] This palette proves to be out of this world. Consistency of the shadows varies from soft and smooth to buttery and silky.ALL of which are amazing to work with. Not a palette for the faint of heart! The colour in the palette named Astral Ghost Orchid takes on a life of its own when used add a topper for the colours Xtreme Black and Dark. Pigmentation is unquestionable and the blendabilty is seamless. This is my favorite palette I have ever owned. Couldn't be happier!
Ana R.
Yorba Linda, CA
I'll start off that this pallet isn't for the weak or the cheap. It's definitely going to be a splurge item, but do not let that keep you away because it certainly doesn't disappoint. I'm not a makeup person by any means, but this stuff is buttery and blendable for the garden variety makeup moron. The color are so rich and pigmented that it's hard to find anything better. The lasting power in one swipe is unreal... now I want to get the other two pallets.
Keyshia C.
New York
This is eyeshadow palette is marvelous! Amazing pigmentation.... beautiful blend abilities, exceptional texture, beautiful color range! What else do you need except all 3 of The Mothership palettes! This is just beautiful. I was literally speechless when I first opened the palette. The shimmers are out of this world gorgeous. And the mattes are so pigmented, I did the lightest tap into the neutral bronze gold shadow and my brush was coated. The eyeshadows are slightly crumbly and benefit from a tackier base so that it stays put, but with exception to that, this palette is flawless! I'm more than pleased!
Tenzin D.
South orange, NJ
Great lux palette for a makeup collector. Color pay off is gorgeous and it lasts very long. Checked on it after a few hours and it was still blinding looked like I hade just applied it. You can get it at Sephora or pat McGrath website. Highly recommend #giftcrush
Deborah A.
Atlanta, GA
This really is sublime...all colors are absolutely beautiful. The matte colors are a great coupling with the brilliant jewel tones. Blitz Emerald is a stunning green which reminds me of an actual gem while my other favorite Rose Dusk is a gorgeous rose gold. Yes, this is pricey but well worth it if you’re looking to add vibrant colors to your collection with pigments that will be as bold on your eyes as they are in the palette.
Barbara Z.
I have a bit of an unpopular opinion about this palette apparently, but honestly it just wasn't for me! It had sooo much glitter fallout and some of the colors were not easy to use. I was very disappointed by this product and I will be returning it to get another palette with a similar price to see how they compare.
Denise H.
WA
I love this eyeshadow palette. It’s buttery, soft and very glittery. So much pigment, too. I don’t even use a brush to apply the eyeshadows, only my fingers. That’s how nice the shadows are!
Kristina M.
Saint Louis, MO
The funny thing about this palette was that it was the one I thought I'd like least based on the online photos.  The green was calling me, of course, but the rest looked too warm, the black was in my other two PMG palettes, and the Ghost Orchid was in my Subversive palette.  I wound up unable to stand NOT having it to complete the set, so I went ahead and got it, planning possibly to use it in my kit since the colors didn't look like they were all for me.

(It is also worth noting I had the worst time GETTING this one because it was o/s on PMG, Sephora mixed up my order, the gorgeous box on the wrong one arrived damaged because they did the Sephora thing where they just chucked it in a box with a couple large bubble packers, and finally I got it from PMG on the restock.  If you like your boxes, do NOT buy this from Sephora.)

WELL, much to my surprise, I've worn this more than the other two combined.  For starters, the green is a great balance (not a lot of yellow) and the light beige shade is more pink than gold, both things that make this work well on cooler toned skin.  The big winners here, though, are the Bronze and the VR shade.  They have so much glow and fire, and the bronze has just the right mix to not do that weird, unflattering green gold thing on my skin.  It is almost a touch coppery.  The VR is amazing--sometimes I touch a little of it at the tippy top of my cheek highlighter for extra "wow."  I'm crazy pale, so one wouldn't think it would work, but it does.  I can only imagine how scintillating it would be as a highlighter on a deeper skintone.

I recommend it wholeheartedly.
Noor A.
Metairie, LA
Is it worth the price?? And where I can find it ??
Demi S.
worth buying? The colours look stunning! Or worth getting natasha denona?
Olenka B.
East Hanover, NJ
It's charming!!!! Does it really cost so much???
Miu H.
Port-au-Prince
Why is this product so expensive?
Tiffany P.
Las Vegas, NV
Is anyone picking up the Pat McGrath Mothership palettes? If you already have, what’s it like? PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership II Eyeshadow Palette - Sublime