BY PAT MCGRATH LABS

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Limited Quantities. Available in select US stores 10/20. A wardrobe of textures and dazzling hues that come together in a couture color palette presented in a luxe, lacquered case. This curated collection of richly pigmented, velvety hues features vivid jewel tones, classic neutrals, and high-impact fashion shades that glide on smoothly to highlight, line, and define eyes for unlimited looks. The hybrid cream-infused powder formulations release infinitely smooth and extremely blendable pigments for seamless color transitions with unprecedented buildability. The perfect balance of gorgeous finishes and intense shades structure, design, and define eyes with crystalline pearl flashes and thrilling color effects. Beam beyond the spectrum and paint with light to accentuate and highlight the natural beauty of the face. Ten richly pigmented hues include fiery coppers, poetic pinks, polymorphic jewels, brilliant bronze and iconic matte neutrals. This palette contains:- 10 x Eyeshadows in Skinshow Glow (champagne pink pearl), Copper Toned (soft reddish brown), Iconic (neutral bronze gold), Rose Dusk (soft reddish mauve), Dark (rich warm brown), Xtreme Black (ultimate black), Bronze 005 (metallic warm brown), Astral Ghost Orchid (white iridescent with pink), VR Nectar (peachy pink with gold pearl), Blitz Emerald (blackened green with lilac pearl)

• Why is this product so expensive?3 Answers
  • This palette looks so beautiful. Is it worth all of the m...1 Answers
  • worth buying? The colours look stunning! Or worth getting...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "Omg beautiful amazing colors I love how it's very defined and pigmented I like how it makes my brown eyes pop people can tell a difference too in them it's just amazing and pricey but worth it though I highly recommend it" in 14 reviews
  • "Hands down best palette I own and I have both of ND's 28 palettes. It's so creamy and each shadow matte, sparkle, or shimmer all blend like a dream. If you don't have this and can afford it get it, trust me, you won't regret it." in 5 reviews
  • "I love this eyeshadow palette. It’s buttery, soft and very glittery. So much pigment, too. I don’t even use a brush to apply the eyeshadows, only my fingers. That’s how nice the shadows are!" in 4 reviews
  • "I adore this palette because the colors can be used night or day which I love because you get the most out of a palette, very pigmented and long lasting" in 3 reviews
Amanda C.
The packaging is literally everything. I'll start by saying this isn't a stand alone palette. You're going to need to grab shades from other palettes. To enjoy the 4 most intense looking shades you have to use glitter glue and or wet your brush . If not your entire eyelid is going to be a glittery mess. Pretty, but not what you want lol. I was really disappointed when i used it and you couldn't even see the shades i bought it for. The green has a black base and even the slightest amount of rubbing will dust off the green if you don't use a glitter glue base. The 2 mattes blend with 0 effort. Seriously. I feel like it took all of 5 seconds and it was seamless. My only issue is i feel that for the price, the colors should be more intense. Since I played with it and saw that a gorgeous color IS attainable i feel a little bit better about it but at the same time i feel like a few of these shades won't get used by me often so I'm not sure if keeping it is even worth it for me . I think i expected it to look just like what i saw online and that isn't what i got. All of that aside the packaging is remarkable. It is truly a work of art. The outer package, the palette it self, the mirror, the colors in the pans.. it is drool worthy no doubt about it. The 4 gritty colors on the end are unlike anything I've ever seen and that's saying a lot since i own well over 60 palettes. If you can pull off all of these colors and feel you'll use it, it is totally worth the money. For me I'm still on the fence but there's no doubt that this is a beautiful palette and is a makeup collectors dream.

Looking from a monitary stand point i do feel like you're getting your money's worth. Just compare the weight of the shadows to any other palettes and their prices.
Sunni T.
Another awesome palette from Sister Pat. To start the packaging is EVERYYYYYTHING! I love the beveled mirror and black lacquered case. The heaviness of the palette lets you know that you're in for something superb. While some others have indicated they wish it came with a brush, for me, it didn't impact whether I would purchase this as I have a ton of eye brushes already anyway and most brushes included with palettes are less then decent anyway. If you haven't used Pat McGrath shadows before I would suggest hitting up YouTube for some quick ideas. I din't have to use a wet brush or swipe a certain way for use or a certain look but can see how someone with less experience would have a bit of trouble/learning curve. I love that this palette can be used for day or night and often I start with a neutral look and it's super easy to glam it up on top of what I've done if I decide to go out later. Super staying power especially with a primer. While this is pricer then other brands this is also a high end product. Treat yourself you won't be disappointed and if you are for whatever reason I'll happily take it off your hands!
Megan M.
Redmond, WA
This a beautiful warm toned palette with a mix of shimmers, mattes, and duochrome glitters. You can get some incredible looks with it that will really push you out of your comfort zone. Initially, though, I struggled to love it and to make looks with it work. You can go a few different ways with it— you can make sunset type looks with Skinshow Glow, Copper Toned, Bronze 005, and Rose Dusk, you can go very pink with Astral Ghost Orchid, or you can use one of the palette’s standouts, Blitz Emerald, a smoky green with a black base, as a starting point. It can be hard to unite all these different avenues. I still haven’t quite figured out the right way to make Blitz Emerald work outside of a very smoky eye or on a wet brush as liner but I don’t tend towards super intense looks.
For me, the standout shade and the one that seems to pull the palette together is VR Nectar, a gorgeous duochrome with hints of gold, mauve, and peach. If PMG sold singles I’d buy a backup. Astral Ghost Orchid pulls quite pink and isn’t as smooth as Astral White from Subliminal.
One of the things that made Subliminal easy to use was the included matte transition shade. Sublime doesn’t have one, though you definitely can use shades like Rose Dusk and Copper Toned as transitions if you want and they will still look nice. (It does have a matte brown but it’s too deep to be a transition on my skintone.) For transitions I reach for the matte taupe shade from Subliminal, for ABH Birkin, for the mauves from Naked 3, and others.
Lastly, these seem designed to wear best without primer. So experiment with wearing them that way and see how they work for you. I have hooded eyes and they still wear a long time on me— the most I ever do is use a matte shade first on my lid. These seem designed to almost “melt” down so the shimmers and duochrome give a wet effect on the lid. Over an intense primer these shades don’t stick very well and look dull. I’d go for a cream shadow if you do want to wear one.
Since these are such a punch to the wallet, I’d recommend buying during a sale.
Alexandra R.
Henderson, NV
Honestly, I was SO apprehensive about the price of this palette. I’m sure that it’s likely I’ll never spend this kind of money on another. But with that said- this palette is worth every penny. The colors are all highly saturated- which means just a little bit goes a LONG way. Which makes me feel better about the price as I’m hoping this palette will last me at least a couple of years. I went to Sephora and played around with three of the Pat McGrath Mothership palettes and finally settled on the Morhership II. The colors that sold me the most (or the ones that I thought were the most unique and really stood out) were the “bronze 005”, “astral ghost orchid”, and “iconic.” I really gravitated towards the rich glitters. I do admit though- one thing that I think is crummy with the Pat McGrath palettes is that they don’t come with any kind of brush. Even the lower priced points like the Anastasia and Naked palettes all have some kind of brush/applicator...

They last all day/night on the eyelid and don’t smudge easily after application. Love this brand. Love this palette.
April F.
Pullman, MI
[product:pat-mcgrath-labs-mothership-ii-eyeshadow-palette---sublime] This palette proves to be out of this world. Consistency of the shadows varies from soft and smooth to buttery and silky.ALL of which are amazing to work with. Not a palette for the faint of heart! The colour in the palette named Astral Ghost Orchid takes on a life of its own when used add a topper for the colours Xtreme Black and Dark. Pigmentation is unquestionable and the blendabilty is seamless. This is my favorite palette I have ever owned. Couldn't be happier!
Mayra G.
Denver, CO
This is definitely my gift Crush this holiday season! We got a few at the Sephora I work at and I have used it a couple times before my shift to create a great look for work. It is absolutely gorgeous and the quality is there! It is pricey...which is why I haven’t bought it even with an employee discount quite yet. But man oh man I hope to get this one before it’s gone. The color selection is really nice while others may struggle to come up with eye looks. Definitely an intimidating for a beginner. Myself however, I have so many palettes that this one would compliment my collection so nicely. The shadows themselves are very pigmented, buttery, and practically blend themselves! You get the bang for your buck for sure. The packaging is gorgeous as well. It reminds me of a witch with the picture in the front and I think that’s what attracted me to it originally. If you have the budget, I definitely recommend investing in these palettes.
jana r.
Columbia , MO
If it is within your financial ability to buy one of Pat McGrath's pallets, DO IT! IT WILL NOT DISAPPOINT!!!! Pat McGrath KNOWS how to do shadows! The pigment in these shimmers make me tingle. Since I got this, I look for every occasion to wear shimmer now, I've even started wearing shimmer to work (I'm a nurse, ha), I just can't help it. I want to wear this pallet every single day!💖💙💚💛💜🖤❤ [product:pat-mcgrath-labs-mothership-ii-eyeshadow-palette---sublime]
Keyshia C.
New York
This is eyeshadow palette is marvelous! Amazing pigmentation.... beautiful blend abilities, exceptional texture, beautiful color range! What else do you need except all 3 of The Mothership palettes! This is just beautiful. I was literally speechless when I first opened the palette. The shimmers are out of this world gorgeous. And the mattes are so pigmented, I did the lightest tap into the neutral bronze gold shadow and my brush was coated. The eyeshadows are slightly crumbly and benefit from a tackier base so that it stays put, but with exception to that, this palette is flawless! I'm more than pleased!
Stephanie G.
Syracuse, NY
Pat McGrath is the epitome of luxury. The quality of these shadows are remarkable. The shimmers apear like a very finely milled glitter on the eyes. The green makes my eyes look like glistening emeralds. These palettes are worth the money. You won't experience anything like these. The mattes might as well be butter. Consistent quality in shimmers, and mattes. A little goes a long way with these shadows as well.
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
THIS PALETTE IS EVERYTHING!!! The pigmentation is a 10! so buttery and very blendable AND buildable! I swatched this in Sephora and I was blown away! I expect nothing but great quality whenever Pat releases new makeup.. now you’re probably wondering why it only got 4/5 stars and that is just because of the price! It retails for $125 and although it’s equipped with a mirror that is a very hefty price!
Noor A.
Metairie, IA
Is it worth the price?? And where I can find it ??
Demi S.
worth buying? The colours look stunning! Or worth getting natasha denona?
Jasmine B.
Is there a lot of fall out with the shadows in this palette?
Miu H.
Port-au-Prince
Why is this product so expensive?
Caitlin G.
PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership II Eyeshadow Palette - Sublime. So I’m really tempted to purchase the Mothership Totale from Pat McGrath but before I do anything I need to hear some honest reviews! So please let me know how the palettes have worked out once you got your hands on them or even just one!

back