MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadow PalettesPAT McGRATH LABS
Mothership I Eyeshadow Palette - Subliminal

PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership I Eyeshadow Palette - Subliminal

by PAT McGRATH LABS

Limited Quantities. Available in select US stores 10/20. A wardrobe of textures and dazzling hues come together in a couture color palette, presented in a luxe, lacquered case. This curated collection of richly pigmented, velvety colors feature vivid jewel tones, classic neutrals, and high-impact fashion shades that glide on smoothly to highlight, line, and define eyes for unlimited looks. The hybrid cream-infused powder formulations release infinitely smooth and extremely blendable pigment for seamless color transitions with unprecedented buildability. The perfect balance of gorgeous finishes and intense shades blend, highlight, and adorn lids with exquisite light-reflective effects and pure radiance. Ten richly pigmented shades include breathtaking blues and violets, polymorphic jewels, lustrous golds, and iconic matte neutrals. This palette contains: - 10 x Eyeshadows in Skinshow Nude (champagne platinum), Ultimate Taupe (soft beige brown), Lilac Dusk (muted lavender), Depth (ash brown), Substance (cool beige brown), Xtreme Black (ultimate black), Pale Gold 002 (cool platinum gold), Astral White (White with blue flash), VR Violet (pinky violet duochrome), Blitz Blue (vivid sapphire)

Is this palette good for medium skintone?
Is this blue the same as in her new kit?
What is the best way to apply Blitz Blue for the highest impact metallic shine?
Start your review of PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership I Eyeshadow Palette - Subliminal!
Product Highlights
Let me just say that this palette is literally artwork in a palette. This is the most pigmented, most amazing formula, most easily blend able eye shadow palette I have ever had. I cannot express enough how beautiful and how amazing these eye shadows are. I am beyond impressed with this palette, well anything by Pat McGrath is amazing, but this right here topped it all for me, this is such a great and affordable palette that will last you forever pretty much.in reviews
I'll be completely honest, I fell in love when I first saw this palette at sephora. The colours are really pigmented, sparkly, and pretty! I would recommend this palette to anyone who likes a sparkly space-like look! The only bad thing about this is the price, it's really expensivein reviews
Julia R.
PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership I Eyeshadow Palette - Subliminal uploaded by Julia R.
This PMG Mothership I palette is hands down my favorite or her palettes. Just like all mothership 10-pan palettes, they’re divided into 6 staple mattes/shimmers/satins and 4 transforming shades (metallics and duo-/tri-/quad-chromes). I have neutral undertones and this palette just hits all the right notes for me: staple basics (matte nude for base with good taupe sand brown to smudge out), a gold that I actually make excuses to use in looks (I’m a silver person through and through but this is an amazing cool-toned gold), and the shifts are dreamy in lilac/blues. Here is a nebula inspired look primarily using the shimmers and shifts, but note: there are other brands purple shadows underneath for the color, showing this for shimmer/shift 🤗🖤✨
Tiffany S.
Hazel Park, MI
PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership I Eyeshadow Palette - Subliminal uploaded by Tiffany S.
First and foremost, I have been holding out on getting a Pat McGrath palette because of the price tag. When they had 30% off a purchase of $150 I knew it was time to take the plunge. This review is going to be based on packaging, colors, etc. I have not used yet, but I can already tell its going to be amazing. First of all, the packaging is simply beautiful. Comes in the cutest box, the palette feels heavy and like a good quality. I am a neutral girl, but I bought this for that blue shadow. This palette is gorgeous and I would recommend! Will update review after first application!
Mrs. Kanisha D.
Jacksonville, FL
PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership I Eyeshadow Palette - Subliminal uploaded by Mrs. Kanisha D.
I finally bit the bullet and grabbed the PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership I Eyeshadow Palette - Subliminal, which was the final 10-pan palette I was missing to complete my collection. Ironically, this is the first 10-pan palette that was released when she initially lauched her Mothership line. However, I wasn’t really moved by the color story, and had no plan to purchase it. Years later I caved and finally purchased it due to the shade “Blitz Blue”. I just had to swatch it and compare it to UltraViolet blue, which was another blue shade from her Dark Star Kit. When I finally received the palette I was blown away. Like seriously, why on earth didn’t I purchase this before? The color story is so universal, yet versatile. You can achieve an everyday look, smokey or bold eye look. The matte shade “Ultimate Taupe”!? It is the lightest matte I’ve seen of all of her palettes combined! Why didn’t anyone tell me? The photos just don’t do it justice, as the palette does look as cool-toned in person. Overall, highly recommend.
Alicia H.
PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership I Eyeshadow Palette - Subliminal uploaded by Alicia H.
I love PatMcgrath labs makeup. I purchased this palette when it came out I have green eyes and not all color combinations go well but the shifts in these colors are workable with mine. I just noticed that some of the colors in this palette are very similar to other palettes , but I love to collection beautiful makeup so I do recommend because her products work amazingly well.
Ali T.
PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership I Eyeshadow Palette - Subliminal uploaded by Ali T.
I love this pallet for nighttime eye looks. It has a good combination of matte shades toy could do a complete look with but also nice shimmers and iridescent shades that you can pop on the inner eye corner or middle of your eyelid. They are super smooth shadows and the packaging is amazing - it’s heavy and a very pretty pallet to display on your counter!
Brittnee G.
Bend, OR
PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership I Eyeshadow Palette - Subliminal uploaded by Brittnee G.
Such a gorgeous cool toned palette. My favorite of pat mcgraths mothership palettes. The outer packaging is beautiful as always. The packaging is heavy and sleek and luxurious. The back is gold plated. This is a 10 pan palette. 3 mattes, 3 satin shades and 4 special shades. These shadows have so much pigment you only need to dip your brush once. They blend effortlessly. You can use them with or without a eye primer and the pigment is there. Of course these palettes are 125.00 but if you can get them on sale (she's having a 30 percent of sale now!) I highly HIGHLY recommend trying out one of her mothership palettes. Her other palettes are good but nothing compares to these palettes!
connie R.
Hayward, CA
PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership I Eyeshadow Palette - Subliminal uploaded by connie R.
I have user this palette 3 times now, but I've always loved the looks I created and it made me feel absolutely gorgeous qnd confident. The formula is easy to work with and the quality is superb! I have no complaints qnd definitely a keeper! Great if you want a neutral palette with added glam! I recommend especially getting it with the sephora sale or pat's website sale!! My picture of the palette doesn't do it enough justice! Edit: had to edit because it seems that the app didn't post my other look qnd the pic of the palette
Melanie F.
Barksdale Afb, LA
PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership I Eyeshadow Palette - Subliminal uploaded by Melanie F.
I have 4 of the Pat McGrath Labs mothership palettes, (they’re expensive so I recommend getting them on sale!). The eyeshadows are always amazing, the 10 pan palettes do not disappoint! This eyeshadow palette is more neutral than some others and easy for beginners to work with!
Amy H.
Cincinnati, OH
PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership I Eyeshadow Palette - Subliminal uploaded by Amy H.
PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership I Eyeshadow Palette - Subliminal uploaded by Amy H.
This palette has everything. Beautiful cool toned everyday shades, a black to deepen or line any look, and 4 of the spectacular PMG special shades. There’s glitter, metallics, sheens, shimmers, and mattes. Highly recommend!
Jennifer D.
Bear, DE
PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership I Eyeshadow Palette - Subliminal uploaded by Jennifer D.
Still getting used to the cool tones that are on trend and took a chance picking this up as my FIRST PM palette. I must say the shadows are gorgeous. The duo chromes blow me away. Blendable, super pigmented and the shimmer shades give cool tones the POP without being just SILVER. Can't wait to try more!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Christian P.
wien
il y a un an
Brittnee G. il y a 5 mois
I absolutely love it!!! It's the best cool toned palette I own the mattes are like butter the shimmers are freaking stunning I love it if you want to I did a swatch and video on it you could check it out! You'll love it!!
Paryse B.
Bullhead City, AZ
il y a un an
Daphenie M. il y a un an
Definitely! This was the last pallet of mothers I purchased because I wasn’t totally in love with the colors but I wanted to have them all and I’m glad I bought it because it’s way more beautiful in person and you can do a lot of different looks with it.