BY PAT MCGRATH LABS

Limited Quantities. Available in select US stores 10/20. A wardrobe of textures and dazzling hues come together in a couture color palette, presented in a luxe, lacquered case. This curated collection of richly pigmented, velvety colors feature vivid jewel tones, classic neutrals, and high-impact fashion shades that glide on smoothly to highlight, line, and define eyes for unlimited looks. The hybrid cream-infused powder formulations release infinitely smooth and extremely blendable pigment for seamless color transitions with unprecedented buildability. The perfect balance of gorgeous finishes and intense shades blend, highlight, and adorn lids with exquisite light-reflective effects and pure radiance. Ten richly pigmented shades include breathtaking blues and violets, polymorphic jewels, lustrous golds, and iconic matte neutrals. This palette contains: - 10 x Eyeshadows in Skinshow Nude (champagne platinum), Ultimate Taupe (soft beige brown), Lilac Dusk (muted lavender), Depth (ash brown), Substance (cool beige brown), Xtreme Black (ultimate black), Pale Gold 002 (cool platinum gold), Astral White (White with blue flash), VR Violet (pinky violet duochrome), Blitz Blue (vivid sapphire)

Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Let me just say that this palette is literally artwork in a palette. This is the most pigmented, most amazing formula, most easily blend able eye shadow palette I have ever had. I cannot express enough how beautiful and how amazing these eye shadows are. I am beyond impressed with this palette, well anything by Pat McGrath is amazing, but this right here topped it all for me, this is such a great and affordable palette that will last you forever pretty much.
Christine H.
Christine H.
Madison Wisconsin
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a beautiful palette. This is the first out of a collection of 3, making the mothership collection! I give it 4 stars because the price is steep, it’s DEFINITELY worth the price for someone who loves high end make up or makeup collectors! The shades are mostly iridescent, they transfer to your skin smooth and pigmented but more buildable for a bolder look! Very nice big sized palette, PERFECT PACKAGING altogether very beautiful! Highly recommend!
YICEL M.
YICEL M.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg you have to try this Palette the pigmentation is absolutely gorgeous goes perfect in my opinion with brown eyes!! You can create many unique looks with this đź’•
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
I’m Not Into Makeup Like Full Face Makeup But I Would Say That This Palette Is Omg . I Love The Colors And They Are Easy To Apply On My Dark Brown Eyes.
Madame c.
Madame c.
Tlemcen
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hello. I love all the products of the world especially this product. It is wonderful and a good type. It is my favorite and beloved and I hope to have a large number of it so I always keep trying it.
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really want to get at least one of these palettes, the price point kills my heart though
fatmata f.
fatmata f.
Sydney
Is this palette pigmented
Amber L.
Amber L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is the fallout with this palette?