BY PAT MCGRATH LABS

Limited Quantities. Available in select US stores 10/20. A wardrobe of textures and dazzling hues come together in a couture color palette, presented in a luxe, lacquered case. This curated collection of richly pigmented, velvety colors feature vivid jewel tones, classic neutrals, and high-impact fashion shades that glide on smoothly to highlight, line, and define eyes for unlimited looks. The hybrid cream-infused powder formulations release infinitely smooth and extremely blendable pigment for seamless color transitions with unprecedented buildability. The perfect balance of gorgeous finishes and intense shades blend, highlight, and adorn lids with exquisite light-reflective effects and pure radiance. Ten richly pigmented shades include breathtaking blues and violets, polymorphic jewels, lustrous golds, and iconic matte neutrals. This palette contains: - 10 x Eyeshadows in Skinshow Nude (champagne platinum), Ultimate Taupe (soft beige brown), Lilac Dusk (muted lavender), Depth (ash brown), Substance (cool beige brown), Xtreme Black (ultimate black), Pale Gold 002 (cool platinum gold), Astral White (White with blue flash), VR Violet (pinky violet duochrome), Blitz Blue (vivid sapphire)

Buy on Sephora
Vanessa P.
Temple, TX
This is the most wearable palette of the three, but they are all absolutely stunning. This palette has three matte shades that are fantastic, but the glittery shades are my favorite! They’re beautiful and intense, I don’t have any fallout from them either. If I had known how versatile this was it would have been my first of the 3. They all have a black shade that is intense and probably my favorite black, but while the other two mothership palettes have a white with a more pink cast, this palette is the only one that has the white that has a blue cast and it’s just so stunning!
Elena N.
Weehawken , NJ
I tried this palette on a backstage for a fashion show , it was amazing the quality of this eyeshadow is unique can’t be compare with any other brand , Is just subliminal like the name ! Even the package is just perfect and cool , they are long lasting iper pigmented and there is no fall out at all , the color are superb ! The price is a little bit higher but for me worth every single penny ! I really wish to have the trio palette for Christmas :-)
Elizabeth L.
Yuba City, CA
I’m prob the most laziest person when it comes to makeup if something is to hard to work with I’m out. I’m not one to blend till my arms fall off. So I always invest in good quality products. These eye shadows from Pat McGrath are simply amazing. Color payoff is excellent, just a couple swipe and you have a bold color, application is so easy bc they basically will blend themselves, making them fool proof. And, the lasting power is freakin AMAZING 🙌. Truthfully, they outlasted my Natasha palettes which would crease at about 8 hrs on my hooded lids. Instead of 3 ok palettes I’d rather buy one luxury high performing palette. Quality over quantity🙌

@patmcgrathreal #MOTHERSHIPI #MOTHERSHIPII #MOTHERSHIPIII
#SUBLIMINAL PALETTE
Deborah A.
Atlanta, GA
I'm a huge fan of Pat McGrath and this palette does not disappoint. The colors are true to whats reflected in images. The neutrals are versatile enough for every day use but the Blitz Blue in conjunction with the Astral White elevates a smoky eye to a completely different level (full disclaimer...my favorite color is blue). The Pale Gold also elevates a Brown smoky eye.

I have also found that using my fingers as opposed to an eyeshadow brush gives me better coverage and spreads the shadow better. In addition to this I dampen my brush when applying color (either the astral white or the pale gold to the corner of my eye.
Jessica D.
This palette is really beautiful to look at. I love all the cool toned shades and it has a good mix of mattes, satins, and shimmers. The swatches are amazing and each shadow is very pigmented.
Unfortunately the fallout with the glitter and metallic shades is unreal. This palette takes a lot of extra love and care when using certain shades to create a look.
I'm still playing around with it, and while I don't mind using multiple palettes to create a look, $125 is a lot of money for four metallic shades since the rest of them are colors that I can get in my other palettes.
That being said, I'm glad I bought it. Those four metallic shades are beautiful, a bit temperamental, and I love having them in my collection. Oh, and the packaging is perfection!
Christine H.
Madison, WI
This is a beautiful palette. This is the first out of a collection of 3, making the mothership collection! I give it 4 stars because the price is steep, it’s DEFINITELY worth the price for someone who loves high end make up or makeup collectors! The shades are mostly iridescent, they transfer to your skin smooth and pigmented but more buildable for a bolder look! Very nice big sized palette, PERFECT PACKAGING altogether very beautiful! Highly recommend!
Amanda G.
South Bend
THIS IS STRAIGHT UP SORCERY! omg i cannot stop looking at or playing with this palette, the shimmers/metallics look straight up WET! i have no idea how Ms McGrath did this but i swear that this palette is worth every damn penny, i loved it so much i jumped back on Sephoras site and ordered the other two!
Lara H.
What an absolutely divine eye shadow palette. With mattes, shimmers and duo chromes alike, these gorgeous colors accentuate my hazel eyes and last a very long time. They are buttery and just stunning. The signature blue color in particular is a real winner. Absolutely wonderful. I couldn't recommend this palette highly enough. I was almost scared to touch it, it's so beautiful!
Erin Z.
Pontiac, MI
I would pay 125$ for one of the eyeshadows in this palette. The formula can not be touched by anything else on the market. Longwear, smooth, easily blendable and highly pigmented. A little goes a long way. I bought this for the taupe style color bc I’ve been looking for that perfect taupe, one, this is it and two, every color in here is so versatile. And the packaging! To die for, every ounce of everything pat does is worth every penny.
Julio D.
This palette I have to say is incredible. The packaging is super luxurious and decadent. The colors have a rich color pay off and they are easy to blend. I am beyond happy for making this purchase. This palette is what I would consider an investment. PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership I Eyeshadow Palette - Subliminal
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
How’s the pigmentation and does it stay on well?
Stephanie H.
Cinderford, Gloucestershire
Love the colours in this! Do they look good on? x
fatmata f.
Sydney
Is this palette pigmented
Ashley E.
I really want to get at least one of these palettes, the price point kills my heart though
Katie W.
Tampa, FL
Swatched the Pat McGrath mothership palette in store. Super beautiful but worth $125? Even with the 20% off rouge sale discount? PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership I Eyeshadow Palette - Subliminal