BY PAT MCGRATH LABS

Limited Quantities. Available in select US stores 10/20. A wardrobe of textures and dazzling hues come together in a couture color palette, presented in a luxe, lacquered case. This curated collection of richly pigmented, velvety colors feature vivid jewel tones, classic neutrals, and high-impact fashion shades that glide on smoothly to highlight, line, and define eyes for unlimited looks. The hybrid cream-infused powder formulations release infinitely smooth and extremely blendable pigment for seamless color transitions with unprecedented buildability. The perfect balance of gorgeous finishes and intense shades blend, highlight, and adorn lids with exquisite light-reflective effects and pure radiance. Ten richly pigmented shades include breathtaking blues and violets, polymorphic jewels, lustrous golds, and iconic matte neutrals. This palette contains: - 10 x Eyeshadows in Skinshow Nude (champagne platinum), Ultimate Taupe (soft beige brown), Lilac Dusk (muted lavender), Depth (ash brown), Substance (cool beige brown), Xtreme Black (ultimate black), Pale Gold 002 (cool platinum gold), Astral White (White with blue flash), VR Violet (pinky violet duochrome), Blitz Blue (vivid sapphire)

PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership I Eyeshadow Palette - Subliminal
  • "Let me just say that this palette is literally artwork in a palette. This is the most pigmented, most amazing formula, most easily blend able eye shadow palette I have ever had. I cannot express enough how beautiful and how amazing these eye shadows are. I am beyond impressed with this palette, well anything by Pat McGrath is amazing, but this right here topped it all for me, this is such a great and affordable palette that will last you forever pretty much." in 11 reviews
  • "I'll be completely honest, I fell in love when I first saw this palette at sephora. The colours are really pigmented, sparkly, and pretty! I would recommend this palette to anyone who likes a sparkly space-like look! The only bad thing about this is the price, it's really expensive" in 4 reviews
Megan M.
Redmond, WA
I bought a few Pat McGrath palettes (this one, its mini counterpart, and the larger Sublime). This was by far my favorite for my fair skin with blue undertones. I like that it includes a matte taupe transition shade so I personally don’t feel like I have to reach for other palettes to complete a look. I’ve gotten subtle day looks with the matte browns, the satin nude shade (or the satin mauve shade, adore this), and the black as eyeliner. Then I’ve amped it up with VR Violet or Astral White or Pale Gold for sparkle. This palette is very easy to navigate for me— it’s all based around a blue color theme. With Sublime, the colors are beautiful but there are lots of ways you could go so I tend to struggle a bit more creating looks. I love this palette and I treasure it but it costs a lot so I’d recommend seeing this and swatching in a store if you can and buying during a sale to help with the price. Oh, when I had my makeup done with this palette at Sephora, I was instructed that it worked better without primer. I do actually really enjoy it that way and I don’t get any fallout when using the shimmers with my fingers- it’s interesting how they all melt together on the lid to create effects. However, on my hooded lids that will cut into longevity a little so you can use it with a primer (though I think I prefer without, interestingly).
Darla B.
Menifee, CA
This palette is amazing. The packaging is so luxe. The outside package artwork is beautiful and the actual palette itself is heavy with gorgeous detailing and a huge beveled mirror. The shadows are one of the best formulas I’ve ever used, they’re soft, buttery and ultra pigmented. The shimmer shades on the right are so shimmery that they almost look wet when applied dry. All Pat McGrath is pure quality worth the high price tag.
Jennifer S.
Jackson, MO
I own this one and the 3rd one in the Mothership series. I do love the duo chromes in these palettes. I always get compliments and they have great staying power (with the right eye primer for your skin type) and really no fallout or transfer on the lid. If you love the shimmer eye look, but don’t want big glitter and want a little more shimmer than shine, these palettes are it. I knocked it down one star due to the fact that $125 these come with no brushes, the shade names are not located on the palette anywhere (they’re on a card inside the packaging) and while the beveled mirror is nice- the palette is a little weighty and uncomfortable to hold.
Elena N.
Weehawken , NJ
I tried this palette on a backstage for a fashion show , it was amazing the quality of this eyeshadow is unique can’t be compare with any other brand , Is just subliminal like the name ! Even the package is just perfect and cool , they are long lasting iper pigmented and there is no fall out at all , the color are superb ! The price is a little bit higher but for me worth every single penny ! I really wish to have the trio palette for Christmas :-)
Amanda G.
South Bend
THIS IS STRAIGHT UP SORCERY! omg i cannot stop looking at or playing with this palette, the shimmers/metallics look straight up WET! i have no idea how Ms McGrath did this but i swear that this palette is worth every damn penny, i loved it so much i jumped back on Sephoras site and ordered the other two!
Maggie G.
Tyronza, AR
There was a time when I would have smacked anyone who even suggested I spend $125 on eyeshadow. I make two exceptions to that though - Natasha Denona and Pat McGrath. This palette is pure magic. The matte colors are smooth as butter and aren’t patchy (except for the black. That one isn’t as great but that’s pretty normal for black shades in general. The real standout though are the rich blue and gold and the microglitter that switches hues. The impact of the shadows is intense, long wearing, and worth every dime.
Alli P.
Rensselaer
So I own this palette along with another one of her palettes and there is no denying that the quality of her eyeshadow formula is out of this world. Of course the palette is absolutely ridiculously highly priced, but I think if you're going to splurge one time in your life you need to buy one of Pat McGrath's palettes. Her eyeshadows are so pigmented and they blend like a dream and there is zero fallout and zero kick back and if I could afford to buy every single one of her palettes I would!!!!!
Brandon S.
Conway
This product is expensive, but is worth every single penny. The mattes basically blend themselves out and the metallics are out of this world and so incredibly unique. They last all day and don’t dull or wear off throughout the day.
Kennedy A.
isla vista
Have all 3 mothership palettes and love them all. This one is great for those of you shy about bold eye looks but wanting to dip your toes into the waters of PML’s beautiful shadows. Her glitter shades are out of this world stunning and life changing and all shades are super pigmented, long lasting, and blendable. There is some fallout with the glitter shades but can be minimized by applying with your finger.
andrea t.
florida
I got this and the 2 other motherships on sale on pats website for 240 all together. Great freaking deal, so I snatched these bad boys up and haven't regretted the purchase. So worth it, formula, ease of application, blendability, is on point.
Ubah J.
Edmonton
I need free products
Ashley E.
I really want to get at least one of these palettes, the price point kills my heart though
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
How’s the pigmentation and does it stay on well?
fatmata f.
Sydney
Is this palette pigmented
Amber L.
How is the fallout with this palette?

Sephora