PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership I Eyeshadow Palette - Subliminal

by PAT McGRATH LABS

Limited Quantities. Available in select US stores 10/20. A wardrobe of textures and dazzling hues come together in a couture color palette, presented in a luxe, lacquered case. This curated collection of richly pigmented, velvety colors feature vivid jewel tones, classic neutrals, and high-impact fashion shades that glide on smoothly to highlight, line, and define eyes for unlimited looks. The hybrid cream-infused powder formulations release infinitely smooth and extremely blendable pigment for seamless color transitions with unprecedented buildability. The perfect balance of gorgeous finishes and intense shades blend, highlight, and adorn lids with exquisite light-reflective effects and pure radiance. Ten richly pigmented shades include breathtaking blues and violets, polymorphic jewels, lustrous golds, and iconic matte neutrals. This palette contains: - 10 x Eyeshadows in Skinshow Nude (champagne platinum), Ultimate Taupe (soft beige brown), Lilac Dusk (muted lavender), Depth (ash brown), Substance (cool beige brown), Xtreme Black (ultimate black), Pale Gold 002 (cool platinum gold), Astral White (White with blue flash), VR Violet (pinky violet duochrome), Blitz Blue (vivid sapphire)

Is this worth the price ?
Looking for a good royal blue shimmery shadow anyone tried this before? How is the pigmentation?
PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership I Eyeshadow Palette - Subliminal anyone have this? How is it? Can you create a lot of looks with it? Is it worth the price? I love cool tones
Start your review of PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership I Eyeshadow Palette - Subliminal!
Product Highlights
“Let me just say that this palette is literally artwork in a palette. This is the most pigmented, most amazing formula, most easily blend able eye shadow palette I have ever had. I cannot express enough how beautiful and how amazing these eye shadows are. I am beyond impressed with this palette, well anything by Pat McGrath is amazing, but this right here topped it all for me, this is such a great and affordable palette that will last you forever pretty much.” in 11 reviews
“I'll be completely honest, I fell in love when I first saw this palette at sephora. The colours are really pigmented, sparkly, and pretty! I would recommend this palette to anyone who likes a sparkly space-like look! The only bad thing about this is the price, it's really expensive” in 4 reviews
San Clemente, CA
This was my first Mothership palette and this set 👏🏼 the 👏🏼 bar! These colors are AMAZING, this color story is divine, these shades are out of this world! The special shades, omg, the special shades! I have NOTHING in my collection that compares. Her matte formula is flat out incredible, and her metallics shine like nothing else. This palette alone got me hooked on Mother Pat, and there’s no turning back!
San Diego, CA
PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership I Eyeshadow Palette - Subliminal uploaded by Emily G.
Purchased at: Sephora
I am absolutely obsessed with Pat Mcgrath's Mothership series of eyeshadow palettes! This one has the most beautiful royal blue I have ever seen. Every color is so pigmented and beautiful, I honestly don't know which one to pick ever! They show up so beautifully on my skin. Definitely buying all of Pat McGrath's products available! I am obsessed!
Newport Beach
PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership I Eyeshadow Palette - Subliminal uploaded by Lauren-Michelle K.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this palette! The colors and textures are so versatile and you can create so many fun looks! The only “improvement” I would make is I would love if it came with a little tutorial guide for various looks that they recommended with it.
PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership I Eyeshadow Palette - Subliminal uploaded by Maya M.
I love this palette so much! I was so intimidated by these colors at first. However, when I let go of the thought that I’m “too old” or “I can’t pull this off” I get so much inspiration from this palette! I used to only wear warm toned nudes but I can’t put this palette down! Pat McGRATH is a wizard with color and formulation. The colors work so well together and there are so many different combinations you can create with just this one palette. This may be my favorite bigger sized palette from her line because every look I create always turns out so mesmerizing. This is the perfect special occasion palette if you like to create looks for a night out. The colors shimmer so beautifully in the night time.
Los Angeles, CA
PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership I Eyeshadow Palette - Subliminal uploaded by Vee G.
PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership I Eyeshadow Palette - Subliminal uploaded by Vee G.
Purchased at: Sephora
To be quite honest I thought these shimmering shades would be creamy and opaque to the touch. I was disappointed that I still had to use a liquid to mix the shadows into a cream texture. For the price of the palette I was expecting a “new” type of formula that gave instant sparkling lids so vivid and solid it would be blinding. I was wrong, but the shades are very pretty and the mattes are highly pigmented. Great collections and fun colors but I would love to see some new intense creamy soft shimmering formulas.
East Setauket , NY
PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership I Eyeshadow Palette - Subliminal uploaded by Tia R.
Purchased at: Sephora
This palette was everything I was looking for. The astral shades are unbelievably gorgeous and versatile. They change your whole eye wardrobe. Expensive, yes, but we are luxury heaux. Definitely recommend.
Henderson, NV
PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership I Eyeshadow Palette - Subliminal uploaded by Nikki T.
If it is by Pat McGrath nine times out of 10 it will be amazing… I'm actually going to go ahead and say 10 times out of 10. I have yet to be disappointed in a Pat McGrath product and I've been using her products for years. I love how she just keeps beating us over the head with all these new launchesPAT McGRATH LABS Mothership I Eyeshadow Palette - Subliminal
New York , NY
I have never experienced a more lovely palette to work with. The shadows just glide on like butter and they last all day with a good primer. I have a fair neutral skin tone and this palette suits me well.
Saugus, MA
PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership I Eyeshadow Palette - Subliminal uploaded by Nicole M.
Honestly, there isn't another brand available that can top Pat Mcgrath Labs eyeshadow, in my opinion. While I can agree that this palette is expensive, I can also attest to it's value being worth it's cost. I own all of the Pat Mcgrath palette's but this is one of my favorite's. The blue's are absolutely breathtaking! Favorite Shades:Blitz Blue–this blue shade is all the rage right now. I haven’t tried any of the other brand’s versions, but I have a hard time imagining Kim K putting out anything better quality than Pat McGrath. I'm also heavily feel VR Violet and Astral White.
Ashville, OH
Thee ultimate smoky eye palette of all palettes in my opinion. Good god this palette never ceases to amaze me just like pat herself. Shes an innovator and one of a kind. This palette has thee best black you can get your hands on as well as great cool toned transitional shades to build and blend your desired intensity or to simplr wear alone without the black. The awesome thing as well is the shimmers that pair amazingly with the cool tones. Dont sleep on this palette, it's worth it!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
7 months ago
Tara T. • 2 days ago
The mattes alone are enough to create daytime looks, but the special shades added create a full glam nighttime look. This palette probably wouldn’t be an “everyday” palette for someone who isn’t comfortable with shimmer, but it’s special enough to warrant the price!
a year ago
PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership I Eyeshadow Palette - Subliminal are the colours realy nice on the eyes on this pallet? I've been curious about that one.
izzy G. • 3 days ago