BY PAT MCGRATH LABS

Limited Quantities. Available in select US stores 10/20. A wardrobe of textures and dazzling hues come together in a couture color palette, presented in a luxe, lacquered case. This curated collection of richly pigmented, velvety colors feature vivid jewel tones, classic neutrals, and high-impact fashion shades that glide on smoothly to highlight, line, and define eyes for unlimited looks. The hybrid cream-infused powder formulations release infinitely smooth and extremely blendable pigment for seamless color transitions with unprecedented buildability. The perfect balance of gorgeous finishes and intense shades blend, highlight, and adorn lids with exquisite light-reflective effects and pure radiance. Ten richly pigmented shades include breathtaking blues and violets, polymorphic jewels, lustrous golds, and iconic matte neutrals. This palette contains: - 10 x Eyeshadows in Skinshow Nude (champagne platinum), Ultimate Taupe (soft beige brown), Lilac Dusk (muted lavender), Depth (ash brown), Substance (cool beige brown), Xtreme Black (ultimate black), Pale Gold 002 (cool platinum gold), Astral White (White with blue flash), VR Violet (pinky violet duochrome), Blitz Blue (vivid sapphire)

Buy on Sephora
  • "Let me just say that this palette is literally artwork in a palette. This is the most pigmented, most amazing formula, most easily blend able eye shadow palette I have ever had. I cannot express enough how beautiful and how amazing these eye shadows are. I am beyond impressed with this palette, well anything by Pat McGrath is amazing, but this right here topped it all for me, this is such a great and affordable palette that will last you forever pretty much." in 11 reviews
  • "I'll be completely honest, I fell in love when I first saw this palette at sephora. The colours are really pigmented, sparkly, and pretty! I would recommend this palette to anyone who likes a sparkly space-like look! The only bad thing about this is the price, it's really expensive" in 4 reviews
Megan M.
Redmond, WA
I bought a few Pat McGrath palettes (this one, its mini counterpart, and the larger Sublime). This was by far my favorite for my fair skin with blue undertones. I like that it includes a matte taupe transition shade so I personally don’t feel like I have to reach for other palettes to complete a look. I’ve gotten subtle day looks with the matte browns, the satin nude shade (or the satin mauve shade, adore this), and the black as eyeliner. Then I’ve amped it up with VR Violet or Astral White or Pale Gold for sparkle. This palette is very easy to navigate for me— it’s all based around a blue color theme. With Sublime, the colors are beautiful but there are lots of ways you could go so I tend to struggle a bit more creating looks. I love this palette and I treasure it but it costs a lot so I’d recommend seeing this and swatching in a store if you can and buying during a sale to help with the price. Oh, when I had my makeup done with this palette at Sephora, I was instructed that it worked better without primer. I do actually really enjoy it that way and I don’t get any fallout when using the shimmers with my fingers- it’s interesting how they all melt together on the lid to create effects. However, on my hooded lids that will cut into longevity a little so you can use it with a primer (though I think I prefer without, interestingly).
Darla B.
Menifee
This palette is amazing. The packaging is so luxe. The outside package artwork is beautiful and the actual palette itself is heavy with gorgeous detailing and a huge beveled mirror. The shadows are one of the best formulas I’ve ever used, they’re soft, buttery and ultra pigmented. The shimmer shades on the right are so shimmery that they almost look wet when applied dry. All Pat McGrath is pure quality worth the high price tag.
Christine H.
Madison, WI
This is a beautiful palette. This is the first out of a collection of 3, making the mothership collection! I give it 4 stars because the price is steep, it’s DEFINITELY worth the price for someone who loves high end make up or makeup collectors! The shades are mostly iridescent, they transfer to your skin smooth and pigmented but more buildable for a bolder look! Very nice big sized palette, PERFECT PACKAGING altogether very beautiful! Highly recommend!
Elena N.
Weehawken , NJ
I tried this palette on a backstage for a fashion show , it was amazing the quality of this eyeshadow is unique can’t be compare with any other brand , Is just subliminal like the name ! Even the package is just perfect and cool , they are long lasting iper pigmented and there is no fall out at all , the color are superb ! The price is a little bit higher but for me worth every single penny ! I really wish to have the trio palette for Christmas :-)
Amanda G.
South Bend
THIS IS STRAIGHT UP SORCERY! omg i cannot stop looking at or playing with this palette, the shimmers/metallics look straight up WET! i have no idea how Ms McGrath did this but i swear that this palette is worth every damn penny, i loved it so much i jumped back on Sephoras site and ordered the other two!
Emily K.
The packaging on this palette is gorgeous and feels very high end. Now this palette is a little bit more on the expensive side but is so worth it if you don’t mind the splurge. The colors are beautiful, they are so pigmented and feel silky. They blend nicely on the eyes and some of the colors have some shimmer in them that’s perfect. I love this palette!
YICEL M.
Phoenix, AZ
Omg you have to try this Palette the pigmentation is absolutely gorgeous goes perfect in my opinion with brown eyes!! You can create many unique looks with this 💕
Elizabeth L.
Yuba City, CA
I’m prob the most laziest person when it comes to makeup if something is to hard to work with I’m out. I’m not one to blend till my arms fall off. So I always invest in good quality products. These eye shadows from Pat McGrath are simply amazing. Color payoff is excellent, just a couple swipe and you have a bold color, application is so easy bc they basically will blend themselves, making them fool proof. And, the lasting power is freakin AMAZING 🙌. Truthfully, they outlasted my Natasha palettes which would crease at about 8 hrs on my hooded lids. Instead of 3 ok palettes I’d rather buy one luxury high performing palette. Quality over quantity🙌

@patmcgrathreal #MOTHERSHIPI #MOTHERSHIPII #MOTHERSHIPIII
#SUBLIMINAL PALETTE
Deborah A.
Dunwoody, GA
I'm a huge fan of Pat McGrath and this palette does not disappoint. The colors are true to whats reflected in images. The neutrals are versatile enough for every day use but the Blitz Blue in conjunction with the Astral White elevates a smoky eye to a completely different level (full disclaimer...my favorite color is blue). The Pale Gold also elevates a Brown smoky eye.

I have also found that using my fingers as opposed to an eyeshadow brush gives me better coverage and spreads the shadow better. In addition to this I dampen my brush when applying color (either the astral white or the pale gold to the corner of my eye.
Jessica D.
This palette is really beautiful to look at. I love all the cool toned shades and it has a good mix of mattes, satins, and shimmers. The swatches are amazing and each shadow is very pigmented.
Unfortunately the fallout with the glitter and metallic shades is unreal. This palette takes a lot of extra love and care when using certain shades to create a look.
I'm still playing around with it, and while I don't mind using multiple palettes to create a look, $125 is a lot of money for four metallic shades since the rest of them are colors that I can get in my other palettes.
That being said, I'm glad I bought it. Those four metallic shades are beautiful, a bit temperamental, and I love having them in my collection. Oh, and the packaging is perfection!
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
How’s the pigmentation and does it stay on well?
Ubah J.
Edmonton
I need free products
Stephanie H.
Cinderford, Gloucestershire
Love the colours in this! Do they look good on? x
fatmata f.
Sydney
Is this palette pigmented
Ashley E.
I really want to get at least one of these palettes, the price point kills my heart though