BY PAT MCGRATH LABS

Ignite illumination with Pat McGrath's Metalmorphosis 005 Kit, featuring the cult classic Gold 001, returning with other shades of precious metals: Silver, Bronze, and Copper. Use your fingers or a brush to activate luminescence with the metallic creams. Dip into the silky opulence and flaunt a glistening sheen. It’s perfect for when you want to brighten the lids, create gilded lip looks, and metalize your shoulders with sensuous shine. From luminous veil to sparkling opacity, achieve glittering, metallic radiance in one swipe.

Go meta-metallic: layer one of the metallic pigments over molten cream for pyrodynamic brilliance. Dampen a brush with Mehron mixing liquid to liquefy the pigment and paint with light. Line the eyes, electrify the Cupid's bow, and spotlight your features with these gorgeous pigments. Then set your makeup with a sinfully seductive luster.

Practice the dark arts: add structure to the metallic mayhem and shape shift eye looks with the Dual-Ended Marker. Elongate your eyes using the pointed tip for razor-sharp lines and innovative looks. Frame the eyes with the angled tip for bold, graphic glamour. Glide the rich, jet-black, Dual-Ended Marker along the lash line to impart long-lasting, instant liner color.

Janeigne N.
I really recommend this if you’re looking for luxury purchase or if you just want to splurge on yourself, I love the gold packaging that Pat Does. The shades are super blendable and blinding they’re so soft and creamy and buildable I purchased this from Sephora!
Annika R.
Knoxville
I bought this kit in silver and it is beautiful. THE EYELINER IS SO GOOD!! The precise tip works so well and it makes it so easy to apply. The longetivity of it is okay but it could be better. The bold tip is difficult to use unless you're trying to fill in your entire lid. The cream is really cool and unlike anything I've seen before. It is VERY pigmented and it applies best if you use your finger. The pigment is very chalky and can be very messy. The foil on mehron liquid is hard to remove and there isn't really an easy way to get it out of the container without making a mess.
Grace F.
Blaine, MN
I got this because I’m a gold shadow lover, so this seemed like a must have. The gold shadows are really nice, the pressed compact has the best gold pigmentation I’ve ever seen. The baked shadow is a bit more yellow-gold than true gold to me, but that’s ok. I don’t see what the liquid does, it doesn’t apply anything any better to me. The eyeliner is.... bad. Like really bad. I don’t get the marker ended one, and the regular end is bad.
Kimberley M.
Yorktown, VA
Pat McGrath Labs Metalmorphosis 005 Kit......This product is everything! Whether you want a sultry glittery finish or are right on trend with a metallic lid or some bold lips this is the perfect product. You can be edgy, bold and fierce as well as classic chic trendsetter. If you love makeup and versatility this product is for you! I am 100% in love with this product.
Kristen R.
Bay Shore, NY
Bam baby. This stuff is the real deal okay like don't get me wrong you can get. Agood shadow and a liner anywhere but not like these bad boys. My boyfriend bought this for a Christmas gifts and it is my absolute favorite shadow and liner combo!!! Come stop by your fav makeup store (Sephora) and pick one up. If they don't have it in stock then have them do an online order that includes free shipping ladies
Maryann T.
Love this! I received this as Pr (for testing purposes) from my YouTube channel and it is amazing! The packaging is so outstanding and adorable! The products inside are so amazing as well. Extrmly pigmented and so easy to apply. They all glide on with ease! I highly recommend this at release time! SUPER products and worth every penny! I will be doing a full review on my channel and I will decently be repurchasing this!
LEYSA V.

Cassandra S.
Pittsburgh, PA
The eyeliner is terrible but the gold is the most beautiful thing I have ever put on my eye lids. It is completely worth the price. I need to get the silver to because it's so freaking shiny and gorgeous
Jessica C.
Lynchburg, VA
All of the pigments and creams are so phenomenal! They, buttery and opaque. When mixed with liquid they're insane! The down side is you have to gouge your desired amount to use out of the pan to preserve the rest of your pigment. The eyeliner is amazing, can also be layered if you're clumsy!
Tom C.
Pittsburgh, PA
If you break it down cost wise everything in this kit costs $15/each. I love. Love. LOVE the pigment mixed with the oil. It's so stunning. The cream shadow is nice especially when you use the pigment. I like the eyeliner but it is not my favorite. I hope that the pigment will be up for grabs again in the future because I fear running out at some point.
Linda B.
Riverdale, Ga
I really want this. Give me one reason why I should go for it and splurge on this kit?
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
girls such these products?
Mistrix E.
How is the staying power? Does it wear well/long on otherwise bre skin (without primer/fixer)?
syvan m.
Portland, OR
How is the eyeliner? Does it smudge or stay put?
Michele M.
Philadelphia , Pa
Is this worth the hype? What's so great about it?