BY PAT MCGRATH LABS

A set for allover, metallic shine, featuring four cream pigments, four metallic pigments, a mixing liquid to liquefy pigments, and a dual-ended eyeliner marker. Ignite illumination with the Metalmorphosis 005 Everything Kit. Pat McGrath's occult classic Gold 001 returns, along with other shades of precious metals: Silver, Bronze, and Copper. Use your fingers or a brush to activate luminescence with the metallic creams. Dip into the silky opulence and flaunt a glistening sheen. It's perfect for when you want to brighten the lids, create gilded lip looks, and metalize your shoulders with sensuous shine. From luminous veil to sparkling opacity, achieve glittering, metallic radiance in one swipe. Go meta-metallic: layer one of the metallic pigment over molten cream for pyrodynamic brilliance. Dampen a brush with Mehron mixing liquid to liquefy the pigment and paint with light. Line the eyes, electrify the Cupid's bow, and spotlight your features with these gorgeous pigments. Then set your makeup with a sinfully seductive luster. Practice the dark arts: add structure to the metallic mayhem and shape shift eye looks with the Dual-Ended Marker. Elongate your eyes using the pointed tip for razor-sharp lines and innovative looks. Frame the eyes with the angled tip for bold, graphic glamour. Glide the rich, jet-black, Dual-Ended Marker along the lash line to impart long lasting, instant liner color. This set contains: - 4 x 0.14 oz/ 3.96 g 005 Pigment in Gold 001, Silver 005, Bronze 005, Copper 005 - 4 x 0.14 oz/ 3.96 g 005 Cream in Gold 005 Cream, Silver 005 Cream, Bronze 005 Cream, Copper 005 - 0.11 oz/ 3.11 g Dual-Ended Marker in Black - 0.5 oz/ 14.7 mL Mehron mixing liquid At Pat McGrath Labs, their luxurious product comes in packaging that's inspired by authentic cosmetic lab samples. The products are packed with its signature couture sequins, elevating each and every kit with a subversive sense of opulence, outrageousness, and obsession. see more...

PAT McGRATH LABS METALMORPHOSIS 005 Everything Kit
  • "I'm a long time fan of Pat McGrath and I have to say this kit is really out of sight. I think the people (like me) who enjoy Pat McGrath's kits enjoy experimenting with makeup- getting artsy rather than just creating the everyday look. I won't complain about the price of this kit because for what you get I think the price is justified. I also won't complain about packaging because it's a "lab" product-meaning it's produced in limited quantity, and the focus is on the quality of the product. The pigments are truly spectacular- creamy, bold and really long-lasting. I've heard complaints about the liner but I personally haven't had any trouble at all with it. I like the precision end for doing winged liner and the block end for graphic styles. The mixing liquid can be used to turn the cream pigment into a liquid highlighter-super cool! Lastly among the gold toned highlighter kits recently released, Pat's is really the best because the shade variation isn't subtle. You can actually SEE the difference between gold, bronze and copper. A fabulous kit overall and so much fun to play with! All makeup geeks enjoy!! " in 5 reviews
  • "Perfect for the holidays! Super pigmented and holographic, not for everyone but if you have nice smooth lids and want to look like they're made of metal I recommend!" in 4 reviews
Gina A.
Metuchen, NJ
Absolutey Amazing. Pat McGrath never ceases to amaze me with her creations. The pigmentation and versatility of this kit is everything. There are bronze, gold, copper & silver tones. There are pigments, creans, a mixing medium and amazing liquid eyeliner in this kit! Definitely worth the price tag if you will utilize all the colors. Out of this world!
Claudia F.
First off can we all just take a moment to acknowledge how fabulous Pat Macgrath is. I started collecting these kits since she released skin fetish 003 and most recently added dark star 006 to the collection. She simply knocks it out the park everytime! This kit is amazing.. the formula is so unique there's a creamy one that glides on and the powdery one that sort of crumbles into flakes - when layering these two for more drama the effect is magical. The mehron liquid brings these pigments to life.. creating a liquid form that really makes the shimmers in the pigments look like liquid metal. Truly out of this world. The eyeliner is super easy to use - it's like a marker so it makes for a super precise application. All in all this kit, the packaging and the formulas are 100! Thank PM for sharing your magic with us.
Deborah A.
Dunwoody, GA
LOVE LOVE LOVE...the eyeshadow is super pigmented and goes on smoothly. The colors blend effortlessly into each other and easily applied either with a brush or just your finger. The versatility of the colors is also great as you can use the darker brown to create a smoky look or leave off and just apply the lighter shades for a great day-time look. The quality is by far top notch and stays on all day without requiring a touch-up. Worth the price especially when you factor in the number of products you receive.
Stephanie N.
Philadelphia, PA
I absolutely love Pat McGrath Labs products and these eye shadows did not disappoint. It is pricey but you get your money's worth with such great quality. The pigmentation is amazing! Perfect to use when going out or for special occasions when you want a bold and statement eye look.
Julianna S.
Wallingford, CT
this set is absolutely stunning, the pigmentation is amazing and a little goes a long way. these stay put for hours on end without needing any touch up. Pat McGrath delivers amazing quality, if you aren't sure if you should purchase this, don't hesitate its well worth it.
Marlena S.
April M.
N Hollywood, CA
These are my colors, I just had to have this. Bought it without hesitation, and do love them. I do use them a lot on clients. My 1 con about this collection is the eye liner; I think it's crap. It bleeds, and is just not nice. Feels cheaply made. Do love everything else though, including the mini Mehron.
Becca G.
Brooklyn, NY
I got this kit for Christmas, and absolutely nothing compares when going for a full glam metallic look! The cream shadows are beautiful on their own but when you pop a bit of the pigment over the top, it really ups the WOW factor!
Melissa B.
Arvada, CO
This definitely has the best pigment of any of the other alternatives i've used in the past. You don't have to use too much to get a good color on you so it's worth your money. They're easy to apply and comes on your skin smoothly. I would definitely buy again
Taylin M.
Rutledge, TN
These are absolutely amazing! They colors are so beautiful so pigmented. The packaging is amazing as well. I honestly wanna use these everyday. So easy to apply they glide ride on. Highly recommend these
Salome E.
Lausanne 25
Is this as good as people say?? What are its flaws?
Ashley J.
I really want to try this, is it worth it?
Paula F.
How can I get some?
Shawanda W.
Loganville , GA
I REALLY want to try this & I know it's expensive, BUT is it worth the money?
Jessica W.
Las Vegas , NV
Is this still available for purchase?