BY PAT MCGRATH LABS

A richly pigmented lipstick that adorns lips in a lightweight veil of opaque color for a modern, matte finish. MatteTrance™ is a richly pigmented lipstick with a sensually creamy, powerful pigment that evokes screen siren glamour with every application. Each shade is presented like a jewel in a black-lacquered couture case fashioned with a sensually surrealist golden lip that's destined to be a cult-status collectable. Get entrancing color that satisfies with supreme hydration and opulent matte opacity. Flaunt this richly pigmented formulation, cloaking lips in a lightweight veil of rich color. It's infused with optical diffusers that blur the appearance of imperfections, combined with a blend of polymers to provide flexibility and adherence. An advanced formulation of spherical particles ensure a creamy soft texture for the smoothest film of color. Each shade is enmeshed in a powder film combined with saturated pigment for lightweight opaque coverage. This lipstick lays down a high impact with a strong finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product will be available for in-store purchase at these locations on 7/29: NYC - Times Square & Union Square Atlanta - Lenox Square San Francisco - Powell Street Las Vegas - The Forum Shops at Caesar's Palace Houston - Houston Galleria LA - Hollywood & Highland

• What beauty voxbox would you like to see/receive next? I'...3 Answers
  • The case is gorgeous but is the formula comfortable?2 Answers
  • Does anyone wish to have PM makeup in the UK? I’ve been w...1 Answers
PAT McGRATH LABS MatteTrance™ Lipstick
  • "This is a great color. Very pigmented and long lasting. Will transfer but not drying at all. Very creamy in texture." in 13 reviews
  • "Wow! So impressed with this formula! The best matte lipstick without over drying and actually feels moisturizing and comfortable on the lips. Minimal transfer and the color is beautiful! Glad I splurged on these!" in 6 reviews
  • "Just wow. There is nothing bad to say about those lipstick. This is my first and I'm loving it. it's pigmented. One coat is more than enough. Creamy, lightweight. Color range is stunning as well packing. I would say that its more a satin finish not fully matt like liquid lipsticks. Price is quite high but I guess I don't care that much because of the product quality" in 6 reviews
Crystal M.
Flesh 3 is totally awesome! It is the perfect nude for my dark skin! The texture of these lipsticks are beyond what I have felt before. They aren’t drying and are soft. They don’t tug at the lips! I would definitely purchase again!
Chevy D.
Fairfield, CA
This is the best matte bullet lipstick that I own. At first look you can already tell that it’s texture is different from other matte lipsticks. It looks velvety. The color 1995 is such a good nude shade.
Jamie M.
The single best lipstick I’ve ever used! It is sooooo pigmented, one swipe coverage. It goes on so smooth yet looks completely matte. The price tag is high but it 100% worth every penny!!
Tiffany T.
Greensburg, IN
Amazing lipsticks. The pigmentation is absolutely astounding!! I literally am obsessed and I am not a fan of regular lipsticks. I prefer liquid lipsticks but I absolutely adore these!!!
Ericka R.
Wyoming
Review for: 1995 108 - warm light nude more...
Beautiful color but does it last?! All day! My lips aren't dried but moisturized and very pigmented. I love the consistency and the color is very complimenting to my skin tone. Looking to try out other shades.
Vanessa P.
Temple, TX
Stunning. Absolutely beautiful lipcolor. I have one matte trance and one luxe trance. I feel like they do better with a liner, but I haven’t noticed any bleeding on fine lines.
ADRA G.
, GA
I love these lipsticks and the caseing is very sleek and different from any when turning them up I was in love at first sight I have three so far from the collection
Meghan A.
Corning Ca
I bought the whole vault when it launched it is absolutely amazing! It is probably the best high end matte lipstick I have ever tried. Definitely one swipe coverage. Perfect spring color!
Tricia R.
Lewisville
Review for: Christy - divine beige nude more...
The Pat McGrath lipsticks are amazing they are super pigmented and gorgeous. They wear comfortable, easy to apply, and worth the money. If I could I would have bought all of them.
Maria C.
Waco, TX
Review for: Deep Void 210 - deep blackened purple more...
This is my first luxury lipstick that I allowed myself to purchase and I am so glad I did. The PAT McGRATH LABS MatteTrance™ Lipstick in Deep Void is so pigmented; a little goes a long way. It's a matte color, it goes on super smooth but your lips don't feel dry. I was able to vamp it up and tone it down. Will definitely buy another one in one of the buds shades. Plus the packaging is great.
Lauren C.
Pineville , LA
I really want to try pat McGrath products but my only question is are they worth the money you pay? They seem a little expensive
Ellie May R.
16 snugbrough avenue union mills
Are they long lasting?
Ellina P.
Lunenburg, MA
What beauty voxbox would you like to see/receive next? I'd love a Pat McGrath box with her new lipsticks!
N E S T O R M.
CARROLLTON , TX
What four shades of PAT McGRATH LABS MatteTrance™ Lipstick would you get? 😱
Allison C.
Williamstown, WV
Is this kit worth all the hype, and the money? $$$ PAT McGRATH LABS MatteTrance™ Lipstick

Amazon