BY PAT MCGRATH LABS

A nine-piece set of richly pigmented, MatteTrance Lipsticks that glide on a lightweight veil of opaque color for a modern, matte finish. Get nine, entrancing lip colors that satisfy with supreme hydration and opulent matte opacity. Flaunt your fixations with this radiant, richly pigmented formulation that saturates lips in a lightweight veil of rich color. These lipsticks lay down high impact color with a strong finish. Sensually creamy, their infused with powerful pigments that evoke screen siren glamour with every application. Each shade is presented like a jewel in a black-lacquered couture case fashioned with a sensually surrealist golden lip that's destined to be a cult-status collectable. MatteTrance Lipsticks are formulated with optical diffusers that blur the appearance of imperfections, while a blend of polymers provide flexibility and adherence. The advanced formulation of spherical particles ensures a creamy soft texture for the smoothest film of color. It's enmeshed in a powder film combined with saturated pigment for lightweight opaque coverage. This set contains: - 9 x 0.14 oz/ 4 g MatteTrance Lipstick in Omni, 1995, Flesh 3, Elson, Full Panic, Obsessed, McMenamy, Deep Void, Antidote It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product will be available for in-store purchase at these locations on 7/29: NYC - Times Square & Union Square Atlanta - Lenox Square San Francisco - Powell Street Las Vegas - The Forum Shops at Caesar's Palace Houston - Houston Galleria LA - Hollywood & Highland see more...

PAT McGRATH LABS MatteTrance™ Everything Kit 9 x 0.14 oz/ 4 g
  • "How can a bullet formula feel like nothing but also stay on for more than 14 hours with one coat through eating and drink you ask? Well, I have absolutely no idea, but every time I think about the magic these lipsticks perform on my lips I shed a single tear. They are the most pigmented full coverage long lasting lipstick I've ever had. It performs better than any long wear liquid lipstick and feels like nothing I repeat so you can truly get that idea stuck in your head. What ever magic mother Pat does in the lab continue it please and thank you. " in 3 reviews
Tiffany T.
Greensburg, IN
Amazing lipsticks. The pigmentation is absolutely astounding!! I literally am obsessed and I am not a fan of regular lipsticks. I prefer liquid lipsticks but I absolutely adore these!!!
Maggie E.
Belle Chasse, LA
Nikki L.
Duluth, MN
Honestly how could your holidays get any better...well how about receiving the Motherload of lipsticks from the Mother of beauty and fashion. These matte lipsticks deliver surpreme velvety coverage givin your pout the mot kissable feel and look. And with a color for everyone this box can be shared between all the lips under the misel toe PAT McGRATH LABS Skin Fetish [product:pat-mcgrath-labs-mattetrance-everything-kit-9-x-0.14-oz/-4-g] PAT McGRATH LABS Lust 004 Lipstick Kit FleshPAT McGRATH LABS LiquiLUST 007 Skin Show
Amber H.
Roy, UT
I love this lipstick and I am honestly not a lipstick fan. It means more to me to find a beautiful, comfortable, light weight, product thats easy to use and this is that. Plus rich opaque color. It feels cramy although its matte which is weird but great I got 1995, Omi, and Antidote
Jolene S.
Gibraltar, MI
Pat McGrath Lipsticks are Everything! They are expensive like most high end products but they are amazing, great color payoff, not sticky, very cream but still matte feel, and just stunning like no other plus the lip stick packaging is like no other. I would recommend everyone to try them.
Taryn M.
Southfield, MI
I was able to play with these ultra matte lipsticks and let's just say this...they are very Pat Mcgrath,
i.e. nothing short of magnificent! The pigment is flawless and opaque in one swipe, non drying on my lips, and a breath of fresh air in a world of liquid lipsticks! The packaging is to die for, and all of the colors are the reason this is my #giftcrush !
Sabrina D.
Los Angeles, CA
This has to be the best matte lipsticks in the entire world! First of all, the packaging is beautiful and elegant. Easy smooth application with one swipe and long lasting. I want every single color she launches!
Elisha B.
Chillicothe, OH
Amazing. I am waiting in these to come. U seen swatches and they are beautiful and can't wait to get my hands on these bad boys. Especially deep dark purple shade it's to die for!! The matte ones look like velvet.
Cristina C.
I bought these lipsticks through Pat Mcgrath's site. I love them! The colors are so rich and beautiful. They go on easily, stay on, and my favorite - they do not dry out your lips. You should get them while they last!!!
Ashley D.
Las Cruces
Love the colors so deep and dark and luscious!! Really would love to try them on and see what I can get into
Allison C.
Williamstown, WV
Is this kit worth all the hype, and the money? $$$ PAT McGRATH LABS MatteTrance™ Everything Kit 9 x 0.14 oz/ 4 g
Ellina P.
Lunenburg, MA
What beauty voxbox would you like to see/receive next? I'd love a Pat McGrath box with her new lipsticks!
Ellina P.
Lunenburg, MA
Who bought the PAT McGRATH LABS MatteTrance™ Everything Kit 9 x 0.14 oz/ 4 g at Sephora today??? I just got Omi... for now..
S. W.
Is this worth the money? The colors and the packaging look so beautiful in the photo.
T. L.
Plse advise if this is worth the price? Thanks!