BY PAT MCGRATH LABS

Lavishly laminate lips with sensuously saturated colour while providing rich hydration and protection from free radicals. Each signature shade offers every complexion a personalised couture look. Hypnotize and exude luxury with lips transformed into objects of ravishing desire.

Experience a new dimension of lipcolor with these simple techniques to enhance your lust-worthy pout.

1. Begin by smoothing lips with exfoliant, then gently neutralise natural lip colour with a touch of concealer.
  2. To define the lip and enhance staying power, choose a coordinating PermaGel Ultra Lip Pencil.

Building colour opacity in layers:

1. Use the finger to press and roll colour onto the lip.
  2. Start in the middle of the bottom lip and transfer colour onto the lips with the index finger, working outwards to either edge.
  3. Repeat on the top lip.

For longer-lasting wear:

1. After applying lipstick, gently pull a tissue apart so you end up with two thin sheets.
  2. Press one of the sheets against the lips and lightly dust with translucent setting powder.

PAT McGRATH LABS LuxeTrance™ Lipstick
  • "I bought Donatella and love the shade and formula. It's nude tone but not too pale. It gives a matte finish but still hydrating. It's a very flattering nude. It's creamy but the color truly stays onI did a lip scrub and the application was flawless and smooth. Love the formula! No need for a lip balm underneath. Did not experience any flaking or dryness with my lips as I typically do with some lipsticks. I love pairing this lipstick with natural and dramatic eye looks. It's also great for layering with a glitter topper like Huda Beauty Lip Strobe. Loving the color payoff, formula, and how it doesn’t dry or irritate my lips. I can’t wait to get more colors!
    " in 5 reviews
Prisci C.
Review for: Sorry Not Sorry more...
This lipstick has a gorgeous formula and glides on the lips with such ease, I was super impressed. I have the color Sorry, Not Sorry and it is stunning!

It is not streaky and not drying on the lips, doesn’t emphasize any of my lip lines and the reapplication is pretty easy and painless since it is so smooth.

A little side note: The packaging is beautiful as well and you notice that as the lipstick comes up the “lips” on the bottom stay facing the front so you can “see them” as you apply!

I definitely think it lived up to the hype for me and I am super interested in purchasing other products from the Pat McGrath brand because of it.
Alina S.
Review for: Sextrology more...
This is the best lipstick I've ever tried. Smooth texture, that glides easily. It has absolutely full pigment that stays on without cracking or moving anywhere. Looks absolutely adorable on my lips, like applied by professional. And I love the color, it matches my skin tone, I have light complexion with golden undertone. The pricetag is a bit high, but it's definitely worth your investment. Just got my second tube=)
Veronica E.
Castro Valley
You’ll know the difference instantly, once you’ve applied your first swatch to your lips - that this was made with quality and also does not dry out your lips which I wore all day at work through hosting meetings, lunch & coffee. Color payoff is to me, one of a kind, no doubt bc one swipe is all you really need. It does transfer a bit to drinking straws or Starbuck cup lids - but bc the color is so extremely pigmented, all I do is need rub my lips together and it’s like nothing happened.
Bee K.
Saco, ME
Holy moly, do I love this lipstick. Am I biased because of the brand? Yes. Does the luxury packaging influence me? Yes. Is the formula alone worth $39? Probably not, but I’ve paid $25 for much lesser formulas with way less luxury in the feel. The color (35mm) is absolutely fantastic. It is long wearing without being drying and fades GORGEOUSLY and evenly throughout the day. It’s really more like a stain in lipstick form. Love, love, love this.
Monique L.
Washington, DC
This product was definitely a splurge for me but I think it was worth the price tag. The formula is extremely opaque with one swipe providing full coverage. There is a light sent but nothing overpowering. Note though, the shade Attitude, which I purchased, pulls a bit lighter on deeper skin tones. I still think it’s a nice color and would pair well with a dark lipliner (like Mac Chestnut for example).
Fran N.
Purchased at: Sephora
Absolutely stunning, there can be nothing wrong with any of Queen Pat’s products! It glides on so smoothly, color payoff is amazing, it doesn’t feel heavy or drying on the lips at all which is my biggest worry with a lot of lipsticks (I hate the sensation of it turning flakey and dry). I have nothing to say except please go get one and fall in love!
shauncherae F.
Review for: Unnatural Natural more...
I have the color Sedition. It’s a beautiful long lasting red.
This was my first McGRATH Lab lipstick, and I love how it wears and the packaging is wonderful. The lips on the tube remind me of Salvador Dali.
Im waiting for a few more shades to restock on Sephora to purchase more
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
Review for: 35mm more...
I LOVE AND ADORE ANYTHING PAT MCGRATH!! This makeup line is phenomenal and I gladly spend my money! I purchased 35mm which is a lovely brick reddish brown! Goes on as satin and stays on for long periods of time!! cost $34 but worth it!!
Vlada S.
Review for: Valetta more...
I have this lipstick in Realness and it’s such a unique shade - not just a nude, not too orange or brown, difficult to describe, just a gorgeous shade. And to get an opaque application you need one swipe. I don’t use any lip liner with this lipstick. I’d definitely buy more Pat’s lipsticks! Pricy but worth it!
Sadaf A.
katy
Review for: Tropicalia, Realness more...
They don’t call it the world’s best lipstick for no reason. It’s a super lush formula that makes your lips look perfect and full. Even if it’s one of the chapped days. It’s super pigmented and the color tropicalia is the best warm coral/ orange color for medium skin tone.
Karen S.
Does it last through food and drinks?
mariah L.
Is this lipstick worth buying?
Katelin L.
Christiansburg, VA
These are soo cute omg
Toria M.
Wrexham, Wrexham
This looks amazing i seriously need this 😍
Jasmine B.