PAT McGRATH LABS LuxeTrance™ Lipstick

by PAT McGRATH LABS

Lavishly laminate lips with sensuously saturated colour while providing rich hydration and protection from free radicals. Each signature shade offers every complexion a personalised couture look. Hypnotize and exude luxury with lips transformed into objects of ravishing desire.

Experience a new dimension of lipcolor with these simple techniques to enhance your lust-worthy pout.

1. Begin by smoothing lips with exfoliant, then gently neutralise natural lip colour with a touch of concealer.
  2. To define the lip and enhance staying power, choose a coordinating PermaGel Ultra Lip Pencil.

Building colour opacity in layers:

1. Use the finger to press and roll colour onto the lip.
  2. Start in the middle of the bottom lip and transfer colour onto the lips with the index finger, working outwards to either edge.
  3. Repeat on the top lip.

For longer-lasting wear:

1. After applying lipstick, gently pull a tissue apart so you end up with two thin sheets.
  2. Press one of the sheets against the lips and lightly dust with translucent setting powder.

Mee gustaría probar su producto quisiera dar mi opinión del lip ?#influenster
rindo batom deslumbrante  desliza facilmente nós lábios longa duração  cheiroso adoro confortável  e alta cobertura Se for para comprar adquira uns de nossos produtos tenho certeza que será  nosso cliente  de todos os tempos...
iss this product any good?
Start your review of PAT McGRATH LABS LuxeTrance™ Lipstick!
Product Highlights
...a matte finish but still hydrating. It's a very flattering nude. It's creamy but the color truly stays onI did a lip scrub and the application was flawless and smooth. Love the formula! No need for a lip balm underneath. Did not experience any flaking or dryness with my lips as I typically do with some lipsticks. I love pairing this lipstick with natural and dramatic eye looks. It's also great for layering with a glitter topper like Huda Beauty Lip Strobe.&nbsp;Loving the color payoff, formula, and how it doesn’t dry or irritate my lips. I can’t wait to get more colors!<br>in reviews
Lawanda F.
Saint Louis, MO
PAT McGRATH LABS LuxeTrance™ Lipstick uploaded by Lawanda F.
Lipstick very creamy feels very good last long on worth the price the shade compliment my skin tone
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
PAT McGRATH LABS LuxeTrance™ Lipstick uploaded by Michaela H.
Review for: Profumo
After trying crazy pigmented eyeshadows from Pat, I couldn’t help myself and bought her lipstick as well. If you suffer with dry lips pretty much all year long like I do, this is the right lipstick for you. It won’t dry your lips and it will hide all the imperfections. #patmcgrath #lipstick
Reina A.
Homestead, FL
PAT McGRATH LABS LuxeTrance™ Lipstick uploaded by Reina A.
PAT McGRATH LABS LuxeTrance™ Lipstick uploaded by Reina A.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Review for: Profumo
Super expensive brand but definitely worth the price I have a few products for them and I love 🥰 her lipstick 💄 creamy/moisturizers/ great selection of colors and the packaging is gourges Pat Mcgrath Labs Luxetrance Lipstick
Elizabeth N.
Lombard, IL
Review for: Pink Ultraness
💄💋 This lipstick PAT McGRATH LABS LuxeTrance™ Lipstick is stunningly gorgeous! 💕 The packaging is so sleek and ornate. It just feels expensive 💰. The formula is so rich and creamy. It feels amazing on my lips💋. 💄💋 #influensterreviewer #influenster #boldlip #glamgame #gamechanger #cleanbeauty #holygrail #favoritelipstick #girlpower #fashionista #follow4follow #patmcgrath #lipstick ✌
Yasiris V.
Carolina , PR
PAT McGRATH LABS LuxeTrance™ Lipstick uploaded by Yasiris V.
PAT McGRATH LABS LuxeTrance™ Lipstick uploaded by Yasiris V.
Review for: Psycho Candy
This lipstick feels like butter on the lips!!! Is not matte, but is does lasts a long time. It doesn’t feel cakey and your lips will not feel dry. It feels so luxurious! I absolutely love how great it feels and how it looks. And the packaging??? STUNNING!
Julia B.
W Springfield, MA
PAT McGRATH LABS LuxeTrance™ Lipstick uploaded by Julia B.
I don’t want to use any other lipstick! I am absolutely obsessed with my Pat McGrath Labs lipstick. The packaging is gorgeous, the lipstick is durable and long lasting, and the application is so smooth and not dry at all! I always get compliments on the color!
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,385 reviews
Review for: Beautiful Creature
Pat McGrath LuxeTrance lipstick retails for $38. I am posting reviews on 2 shades for you. They are all really good. My favorite shade so far is "attitude". It is a medium-dark brown with warm, rosy undertones and a cream finish. It was richly pigmented with a smooth, creamy texture. Lightly hydrating, and has a longer than average wear time. Beauty Junkie is very cool-toned, dark fuchsia with a cream finish. Exxotica is a very warm-toned, very dark purple with a cream finish. It is a limited edition lipstick. I recommend this line of lipsticks!!
Britney H.
Dallas, GA
PAT McGRATH LABS LuxeTrance™ Lipstick uploaded by Britney H.
Review for: Lavish
First off, the color is absolutely stunning. It’s a beautiful nude that would flatter any skin tone and would be perfect anytime of the year. The formula is creamy and balmy. It feels like a lip balm that you’re gliding onto your lips. This lipstick is immensely pigmented so one full swipe is really all you need. The longevity is fantastic and this doesn’t dry your lips out whatsoever. It feels comfortable the entire time you have it on. The packaging is absolutely stunning. It comes in such a gorgeous box, one you’ll definitely want to keep and the lipstick bullet itself is a work of art. The price is pretty hefty but for the quality and the luxury of the packaging, it’s worth the price tag.
Marisela C.
Corona, NY
PAT McGRATH LABS LuxeTrance™ Lipstick uploaded by Marisela C.
I love the finish, formula and shade valetta is beautiful, I love the lipsticks of the brand
mai M.
N Attleboro, MA
PAT McGRATH LABS LuxeTrance™ Lipstick uploaded by mai M.
Review for: Lavish
Look at how beautiful and classy and original PMLs packaging is. Not to mention she is such an icon in the world of high luxury fashion makeup. I needed this it was calling my name so I got it. Lol
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kristin Ann S.
1,016 reviews
il y a 2 ans
OMG PAT McGRATH LABS LuxeTrance™ Lipstick was on sale for $10 cyber Monday? Normally $40 a pop. I got 11! I hope they actually send me 11 bcoz PMGL has been known to sell stuff then be OOS IRL so what lipsticks did you buy for cyber Monday? Or thxgiving weekend?? I also got jeffree Star Mystery boxes/2 mirrors Jeffree Star Cosmetics & Tom Ford Shade And Illuminate Brush/Tom Ford Shade & Illuminate from Sephora
Christina V. il y a 2 ans
I ordered the mauve rose. Can’t wait to get it. !!!