BY PAT MCGRATH LABS

Lavishly laminate lips with sensuously saturated colour while providing rich hydration and protection from free radicals. Each signature shade offers every complexion a personalised couture look. Hypnotize and exude luxury with lips transformed into objects of ravishing desire.

Experience a new dimension of lipcolor with these simple techniques to enhance your lust-worthy pout.

1. Begin by smoothing lips with exfoliant, then gently neutralise natural lip colour with a touch of concealer.
  2. To define the lip and enhance staying power, choose a coordinating PermaGel Ultra Lip Pencil.

Building colour opacity in layers:

1. Use the finger to press and roll colour onto the lip.
  2. Start in the middle of the bottom lip and transfer colour onto the lips with the index finger, working outwards to either edge.
  3. Repeat on the top lip.

For longer-lasting wear:

1. After applying lipstick, gently pull a tissue apart so you end up with two thin sheets.
  2. Press one of the sheets against the lips and lightly dust with translucent setting powder.

• Does it last through food and drinks?4 Answers
  • Is this lipstick worth buying?3 Answers
  • Does PAT McGRATH LABS LuxeTrance™ Lipstick feather?1 Answers
PAT McGRATH LABS LuxeTrance™ Lipstick
  • "I bought Donatella and love the shade and formula. It's nude tone but not too pale. It gives a matte finish but still hydrating. It's a very flattering nude. It's creamy but the color truly stays onI did a lip scrub and the application was flawless and smooth. Love the formula! No need for a lip balm underneath. Did not experience any flaking or dryness with my lips as I typically do with some lipsticks. I love pairing this lipstick with natural and dramatic eye looks. It's also great for layering with a glitter topper like Huda Beauty Lip Strobe. Loving the color payoff, formula, and how it doesn’t dry or irritate my lips. I can’t wait to get more colors!
    " in 5 reviews
Prisci C.
Review for: Sorry Not Sorry more...
This lipstick has a gorgeous formula and glides on the lips with such ease, I was super impressed. I have the color Sorry, Not Sorry and it is stunning!

It is not streaky and not drying on the lips, doesn’t emphasize any of my lip lines and the reapplication is pretty easy and painless since it is so smooth.

A little side note: The packaging is beautiful as well and you notice that as the lipstick comes up the “lips” on the bottom stay facing the front so you can “see them” as you apply!

I definitely think it lived up to the hype for me and I am super interested in purchasing other products from the Pat McGrath brand because of it.
Kristin Ann S.
Purchased at: Pat McGrath Labs
Review for: Sextrology more...
~sighs~ This is amazing, I paid $19.99 for Sextrology (Neutral lightish-medium pink) retails $38 (on thee bay) this lipstick is giving me liiiiiife it’s so good. I would buy another one of these & plan to next month in another color. This is so comfortable on the 👄 (lips) this is 1 of my fave brands already (own 4 ten-pan palettes, 2 six-pan palettes, 3 mini lipsticks, 3 lipglosses [on order] & this lipstick) you could say imma addicted to this brand. It is so smooth & feels so Rico suave on the lips. It feels like $38 product!! Big time recommend esp if you can get a discount on patmcgrath.com you can get 10% off! Yay! Sextrology is such a great color I suggest getting it if it’s your first PML product or if you can only get 1 thing & u want a beautiful color that is useful for any occasion from grocery shopping or school to a wedding or more fancied up occasion with a smoky eye. #winning #winner #trusttheprocess
Alina S.
Review for: Sextrology more...
This is the best lipstick I've ever tried. Smooth texture, that glides easily. It has absolutely full pigment that stays on without cracking or moving anywhere. Looks absolutely adorable on my lips, like applied by professional. And I love the color, it matches my skin tone, I have light complexion with golden undertone. The pricetag is a bit high, but it's definitely worth your investment. Just got my second tube=)
Veronica E.
Castro Valley
You’ll know the difference instantly, once you’ve applied your first swatch to your lips - that this was made with quality and also does not dry out your lips which I wore all day at work through hosting meetings, lunch & coffee. Color payoff is to me, one of a kind, no doubt bc one swipe is all you really need. It does transfer a bit to drinking straws or Starbuck cup lids - but bc the color is so extremely pigmented, all I do is need rub my lips together and it’s like nothing happened.
Fran N.
Purchased at: Sephora
Absolutely stunning, there can be nothing wrong with any of Queen Pat’s products! It glides on so smoothly, color payoff is amazing, it doesn’t feel heavy or drying on the lips at all which is my biggest worry with a lot of lipsticks (I hate the sensation of it turning flakey and dry). I have nothing to say except please go get one and fall in love!
Emmilie M.
Alvaton, KY
These lipsticks are just incredible. They're creamy without moving around. The pigment is fantastic. And lasting power is amazing. I've been able to eat a oily meal and still have minimal wear on one of the deeper shades. They just have this luxurious feel too which makes them absolutely worth the price tag to me.
Monica J.
Middle River, MD
Purchased at: Sephora
These lipsticks by far are some of the most amazing luxurious gorgeous lipsticks I have ever owned. They do not transfer or feather into my lines. The color is pure luxury is color. And I find that I can skip my lip balm altogether because the lip colors are so moisturizer. Since I have discovered Pat McGrath labs I have stopped buying any other lip product
shauncherae F.
Review for: Unnatural Natural more...
I have the color Sedition. It’s a beautiful long lasting red.
This was my first McGRATH Lab lipstick, and I love how it wears and the packaging is wonderful. The lips on the tube remind me of Salvador Dali.
Im waiting for a few more shades to restock on Sephora to purchase more
Zarina L.
Purchased at: Sephora
I want to give 10 stars to this lipstick!! Yes yes, this is the most pigmented lipstick I have ever tried in my life! No taste, no smell, which is one of the important things! Love love love!
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
Review for: 35mm more...
I LOVE AND ADORE ANYTHING PAT MCGRATH!! This makeup line is phenomenal and I gladly spend my money! I purchased 35mm which is a lovely brick reddish brown! Goes on as satin and stays on for long periods of time!! cost $34 but worth it!!
Karen S.
Does it last through food and drinks?
mariah L.
Is this lipstick worth buying?
Katelin L.
Christiansburg, VA
These are soo cute omg
Jasmine B.
Toria M.
Wrexham, Wrexham
This looks amazing i seriously need this 😍