PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Mini MatteTrance(TM) Lipstick Trio Skin Show

by PAT McGRATH LABS

A trio of lust-worthy mini lipsticks in bestselling shades and a finish so sinful your lips will speak volumes without ever whispering a word. Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens. What Else You Need to Know: MatteTrance™ is a richly-pigmented lipstick with a sensually creamy, powerful pigment that evokes screen siren glamour with every application. Each shade is presented like a jewel in a black-lacquered, couture case fashioned with a sensually surrealist golden lip. Get entrancing color that satisfies with supreme hydration and opulent, matte opacity. This lipstick cloaks lips in a veil of rich color. It's infused with optical diffusers that blur the look of imperfections, combined with a blend of polymers to provide flexibility and adherence. An advanced formulation of spherical particles ensures a soft texture for the smoothest film of color. Each shade is enmeshed in a powder film combined with saturated pigment for lightweight, opaque coverage. This product is an Allure Best of Beauty Award winner. This Set Contains:(Each set sold separately)Skin Show Trio:- 3 x 0.042 oz/ 1.2 g Mini MatteTrance Lipstick in Omi (mid-tone rose), 1995 (warm light nude), Flesh 3 (brown rose)Colour Blitz Trio:- 3 x 0.042 oz/ 1.2 g Mini MatteTrance Lipstick in Elson (blue red), Obsessed! (bright orange red), Full Panic (bright fuchsia)

I ordered this online and its on its way!! How do you all like these lipsticks?
How are the matte finished on these lippies? Does it make the lips really dry? PAT McGRATH LABS Lust: MatteTrance™ Trio Colour Blitz 3 x 0.14 oz/ 4 g
Are they long lasting?
Start your review of PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Mini MatteTrance(TM) Lipstick Trio Skin Show!
Painted Post, NY
Review for: PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Mini MatteTrance(TM) Lipstick Trio Skin Show, PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Mini MatteTrance(TM) Trio Colour Blitz
Omg is all I've got. My addiction to her lipsticks began a couple years ago when I was scrolling online and came across her website. I ordered what I thought was 2 lipsticks and an eye shadow pallet. A couple days later my package arrived. Yes that quick. I was like a kid on Christmas. ( Most I've ever paid too just around 100 for the 3.) I tore my package open and to my surprise I only find 3 lipsticks. Now I'm like wth. I paid 100 for 3 lipsticks only am I crazy? So me with my happy go lucky attitude think well maybe the colors will be outstanding. Assuming it's a collection of 3. I open them up and find all three are the same color. Now im really disappointed. Why in earth would anyone in there right mind buy 3 lipsticks of the same color that cost that much? So I email the company and explain my issue. They of course apologize for my dumb mistakes and say I'm welcome to return them. But I didnt want the hassle so I just decide to keep them and try it out. I tried to find things I hated. Like they move around alot if your not careful but ultimately that color is stunning. I tried it in my family and friends they loved it too. Flesh 3 was this color. According to the company its everyone's favorite. That's why they sell it in triplets. Since then I've purchased both mini packs. Best deals at 25 for the three. But also numerous other shades 1 at a time this time lol. Definitely the best lipsticks I've used. My total is up to about 20 now. If you catch sales they do run some pretty amazing ones. Just got about 5 for 10 each on black Friday. Happy shopping all.
Kokomo, IN
Review for: PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Mini MatteTrance(TM) Trio Colour Blitz
So, I am picky about my lipsticks. FLESH 3 is an amazing neutral for me. They kind of remind me of the MAC bullet lipsticks, but the undertones and colors are better on me with these. I like they are mini so I can try out 3 different colors at once. I don't live near a sephora so things like this make a difference in seeing, trying out and then investing in the full size. I like the smaller ones to throw in my purse and take "on the go" just in case I somehow manage to loose one, or it gets too hot in summer and melts. I'm not out the 40. The wear down is amazing. I can put on once and then eat/drink etc and in the middle of event i can be confident that my lips don't have "butthole lips" where it wears down on the inside and crusty and dusty on the outside. These are super dependable. FLESH 3 looks kinda strange right out of the tube for some reason, but it performs well long lasting. They do kind of dry out my lips, but I have dry lips all the time anyway, and I have a lot of lines in my lips that this formula and many colors I have don't settle into them or make them look worse than they do. Now they will come off on a straw or glass if you are drinking, but the good thing is that it still leaves a nice wash of EVEN color on lips even after transferring to a few things and talking. I really like the formula and colors. If you have tried a MAC bullet lipstick and liked it you will like these. It seems they just have different colors and undertones for whatever fun look you want to wear that day!!
Rochester , NY
PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Mini MatteTrance(TM) Lipstick Trio Skin Show uploaded by Stacey B.
Purchased at: Sephora
These are honestly something I bought because they looked so cute and I couldn’t resist. I had been wanting to try Pat McGrath lipstick after loving my highlight pallete from her line. These are gorgeous colors and definitely super matte. I love the velvety soft feel when applied, only thing I would say that pretty much goes for any matte lip color is to use a hydrating balm underneath because otherwise your lips can get pretty dried out from these and I hate when they start looking cracked and you can see all the little lines. All in all a very cute collection and packaging is adorable.
Olathe, KS
Review for: PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Mini MatteTrance(TM) Trio Colour Blitz
These are the cutest little lippies! They go on smooth. They make your lips look great. They have 1 swipe payoff. Surprisingly for a bullet I was impressed with how long this lasted and how I had to use a lipstick remover to get it all off. I also adored the packaging. I came in this little air tight bag that was full of gold sequins. Its so cute! The only downside was one of them appeared to start going bad after only a few months. The other 2 were fine. I don't know if it was just a random thing or if it the ingredients weren't holding up but I keep my makeup in a dry cool closet far away from humidity. Other than that the are the nicest little lippies!
Review for: PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Mini MatteTrance(TM) Lipstick Trio Skin Show
Ughhh these are so stunning! I mean look at just the packaging alone...gorge!! They go on just lovely, one clean swipe applies plenty of color. I'm the type of gal that applies a few layers no matter what lipstick I'm using, but this is good enough with one layer, easily❤ She's got an incredible formula going with this lipstick, I'd love to see the science that went in to getting such a perfectly matte lip!💋 These are great alone or with a gloss over them, either way I think ur gonna love them. I mean it's hard not to love Pat McGrath product's, right?!😉😉😊😊😘😘💄💄👄
Oklahoma City
Review for: PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Mini MatteTrance(TM) Lipstick Trio Skin Show
The lipstick is fabulous. The formulation is amazing. Moisturizing and long wear. The main reason I didn’t give this more stars was that all three of these tubes were defective. They were great size for the multi pack at its price point but… The stick of lipstick was dislodged from the interior of the tube in every single one of these.They fell out onto the floor as soon as I open them up because they were not anchored into the holding mechanism adequately.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Mini MatteTrance(TM) Lipstick Trio Skin Show
This was my introduction to pat McGrath’s lip products and it’s lead to purchase more from her brand. The lipstick formula is amazing, despite it being matte, it feels good on the lips. Other brands have matte formulas that are drying, these aren’t. I love these lipsticks. The small samplers are also fantastic if you go somewhere without a bag and want to have it in your pocket.
Garden Grove, CA
Review for: PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Mini MatteTrance(TM) Lipstick Trio Skin Show
The checkout area at Sephora gets me every time! I’ve always wanted to try out Pat McGrath products and these minis allow me to try out more than just one product. The shades were more of a darker neutral tone. Perfect for fall! I throw these little lippies in my purse when I go out! Definitely worth trying.PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Mini MatteTrance(TM) Lipstick Trio Skin Show
Hermiston , OR
Review for: PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Mini MatteTrance(TM) Lipstick Trio Skin Show
The colors are a little dark for my light complexion, but this the formula is very nice and creamy. You get very little product with this trio but it gives you a chance to try out the colors. The packaging is not great on the product itself, all three products fell out of the packaging and I had push it back in to try to hold itself up.
Akron, OH
Review for: PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Mini MatteTrance(TM) Lipstick Trio Skin Show
These are so amazing go on super smooth dont bleed out they stay on all day & these lipsticks are also hydrating. And the colors my goodness you would be hard pressed to find any more perfect nude shades than these im in actual LOVE Pat McGrath Labs Lust: MatteTrance Trio Skin Show
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hapeville, GA