PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Mini MatteTrance(TM) Lipstick Trio Skin Show

by PAT McGRATH LABS

A trio of lust-worthy mini lipsticks in bestselling shades and a finish so sinful your lips will speak volumes without ever whispering a word. Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens. What Else You Need to Know: MatteTrance™ is a richly-pigmented lipstick with a sensually creamy, powerful pigment that evokes screen siren glamour with every application. Each shade is presented like a jewel in a black-lacquered, couture case fashioned with a sensually surrealist golden lip. Get entrancing color that satisfies with supreme hydration and opulent, matte opacity. This lipstick cloaks lips in a veil of rich color. It's infused with optical diffusers that blur the look of imperfections, combined with a blend of polymers to provide flexibility and adherence. An advanced formulation of spherical particles ensures a soft texture for the smoothest film of color. Each shade is enmeshed in a powder film combined with saturated pigment for lightweight, opaque coverage. This product is an Allure Best of Beauty Award winner. This Set Contains:(Each set sold separately)Skin Show Trio:- 3 x 0.042 oz/ 1.2 g Mini MatteTrance Lipstick in Omi (mid-tone rose), 1995 (warm light nude), Flesh 3 (brown rose)Colour Blitz Trio:- 3 x 0.042 oz/ 1.2 g Mini MatteTrance Lipstick in Elson (blue red), Obsessed! (bright orange red), Full Panic (bright fuchsia)

I ordered this online and its on its way!! How do you all like these lipsticks?
How are the matte finished on these lippies? Does it make the lips really dry? PAT McGRATH LABS Lust: MatteTrance™ Trio Colour Blitz 3 x 0.14 oz/ 4 g
Are they long lasting?
Start your review of PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Mini MatteTrance(TM) Lipstick Trio Skin Show!
Review for: PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Mini MatteTrance(TM) Lipstick Trio Skin Show
The smoothest and lightest matte lipstick I have ever used. Definitely enjoyed using this product and would recommend this kit for anyone trying out this brand. It definitely did not disappoint and I got a lot of compliments on the color!
Buena Park, CA
Review for: PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Mini MatteTrance(TM) Lipstick Trio Skin Show
This is a great set if you’re curious about the quality and wear of these lipsticks! They are matte but so comfortable and they look great on the lips! I don’t know if I would ever buy a full size but I do enjoy the minis a lot!
Ann Arbor, MI
Review for: PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Mini MatteTrance(TM) Lipstick Trio Skin Show
Lipsticks are pigmented! Pat will always give you a bang for your buck! This trio is a great intro to Pat Mcgrath without breaking the bank and the colors are fairly universal!
Garden grove , CA
Review for: PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Mini MatteTrance(TM) Lipstick Trio Skin Show
I don’t get the hype about these lipsticks. The colors were not flattering and the formula wasn’t all that special. love other pat mcgrath products but this was a miss.
MARIANNA, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Mini MatteTrance(TM) Trio Colour Blitz
I have both of these mini lipsticks and I love them both they are amazing they don't make your lips looks dry and last at least 6 hours very happy with these lipsticks
Union City, NJ
Review for: PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Mini MatteTrance(TM) Trio Colour Blitz
Probably one of the best lipsticks I have tried. Lets start with the packaging of Pat McGrath's brand. They are luxurious and slick. The perfect combination of black and gold. The lippies go on so beautiful on the skin. These are minis but they are great for trying out to see if you want to buy the full size.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Mini MatteTrance(TM) Lipstick Trio Skin Show
Pat McGrath lipsticks are super high end and luxurious. This is her matte formula, but it’s definitely not uncomfortable or super drying like other Matt lipsticks. The colors are beautiful and pigmented. Getting the mini trio is a great way to try out Pat’s awesome formula.
escondido , CA
Review for: PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Mini MatteTrance(TM) Lipstick Trio Skin Show
wow the formula on these is superb! i heard so many good things about her lipsticks and all of them are true. super hydrating and the color pay off is gorgeous!
PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Mini MatteTrance(TM) Lipstick Trio Skin Show uploaded by Blake L.
Review for: PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Mini MatteTrance(TM) Lipstick Trio Skin Show
So beautiful, so soft, so vibrant. These are worth the money and beyond lovely.🥰 I can't eat and drink with these on and not have to continuously reapply.
Suisun City, CA
Review for: PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Mini MatteTrance(TM) Lipstick Trio Skin Show
I love the minis that I purchased from Sephora. I love the nude colors on my lips. Very pigmented and I love the quality on my lips. Colors are beautiful.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hapeville, GA