PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Mini MatteTrance(TM) Lipstick Trio Skin Show

by PAT McGRATH LABS

A trio of lust-worthy mini lipsticks in bestselling shades and a finish so sinful your lips will speak volumes without ever whispering a word. Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens. What Else You Need to Know: MatteTrance™ is a richly-pigmented lipstick with a sensually creamy, powerful pigment that evokes screen siren glamour with every application. Each shade is presented like a jewel in a black-lacquered, couture case fashioned with a sensually surrealist golden lip. Get entrancing color that satisfies with supreme hydration and opulent, matte opacity. This lipstick cloaks lips in a veil of rich color. It's infused with optical diffusers that blur the look of imperfections, combined with a blend of polymers to provide flexibility and adherence. An advanced formulation of spherical particles ensures a soft texture for the smoothest film of color. Each shade is enmeshed in a powder film combined with saturated pigment for lightweight, opaque coverage. This product is an Allure Best of Beauty Award winner. This Set Contains:(Each set sold separately)Skin Show Trio:- 3 x 0.042 oz/ 1.2 g Mini MatteTrance Lipstick in Omi (mid-tone rose), 1995 (warm light nude), Flesh 3 (brown rose)Colour Blitz Trio:- 3 x 0.042 oz/ 1.2 g Mini MatteTrance Lipstick in Elson (blue red), Obsessed! (bright orange red), Full Panic (bright fuchsia)

I ordered this online and its on its way!! How do you all like these lipsticks?
How are the matte finished on these lippies? Does it make the lips really dry? PAT McGRATH LABS Lust: MatteTrance™ Trio Colour Blitz 3 x 0.14 oz/ 4 g
Are they long lasting?
Start your review of PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Mini MatteTrance(TM) Lipstick Trio Skin Show!
Glendale, AZ
Review for: PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Mini MatteTrance(TM) Lipstick Trio Skin Show
Omg I'm obsessed with this formula. It's very matte and velvety. I love buying these trio sets because I find myself not finishing lipsticks quickly and this way, I can afford pat mcgrath products. If she will come out with more colors, I'll buy it for sure
Columbus, OH
Review for: PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Mini MatteTrance(TM) Lipstick Trio Skin Show
PML matte formulas are phenomenal! If you've never purchased her lipsticks because her full size product is $40 each this is a great option. You get three of her most universal, flattering shades at only $25. I love these minis because they are easy to pop into my purse and unlike some minis they look exactly like their full sized version so it still feels luxurious. Her formula is otherworldly - I had sworn off lipsticks until I tried these! Very little transfer and even through big meals & parties I barely have to touch up so staying power is real. Save the glitters for a craft project!
Review for: PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Mini MatteTrance(TM) Lipstick Trio Skin Show
Pat McGrath just makes the best lipstick. You do not need lipliner. Easy to apply, creamy but dries matte. Beautiful colors. First purchase but will absolutely buy more lip products from Pat McGrath.
Orangevale , CA
Review for: PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Mini MatteTrance(TM) Lipstick Trio Skin Show
I think this is a great mini trio of her more popular “nude” shades to try her formula out. It’s affordable at $25 and great size for your purse. These mini mattes come in two different sets so you can have 6 shades for $50 which is great value for her luxury brand. These are comfort mattes. I love the texture and they’re not drying. They’re long lasting for bullet lipsticks as long as you’re not eating or drinking.
Orangevale , CA
PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Mini MatteTrance(TM) Lipstick Trio Skin Show uploaded by Chris W.
Review for: PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Mini MatteTrance(TM) Trio Colour Blitz
Pat’s matte formula for her lipsticks is so great! Long wearing and very pigment and opaque! They feel velvety on the lips and photographs well. Doesn’t settle into fine lines of the lips and hydrating for a matte lipstick. Highly recommended!PAT McGRATH LABS MatteTrance™ Lipstick 💄
Crestview , FL
Review for: PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Mini MatteTrance(TM) Lipstick Trio Skin Show
These lipsticks are absolutely stunningly beautiful and they look beautiful on. They compliment any and every skin tone. The lipsticks are matte but they apply so smoothly and they are not drying on the lips. They’re a bit pricey for minis I guess but with Pat McGrath you’re always gonna spend some money
Lexington, NC
Review for: PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Mini MatteTrance(TM) Lipstick Trio Skin Show
Love it! If you are worried about the price of the full size lips products from pat this is what you need, the price tag is great and the formula is fantastic, just as good as her full size! They are perfect to travel with as well.
Whitewater , WI
PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Mini MatteTrance(TM) Lipstick Trio Skin Show uploaded by McKayla S.
Review for: PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Mini MatteTrance(TM) Lipstick Trio Skin Show
As soon as I saw these, they were seriously all I could think about when my mind wandered. The pictures online weren’t accurate in what the real products look like so I included swatches with this review. You can see in the Colour Blitz that Elson looks like it would be a very pretty deep red, but then it turns into a bright red on skin. The other colors did look true to their appearance though. One thing that really disappointed me with this product is that one lipstick had broken off in the tube (almost like it was properly “sealed”) and my Full Panic clearly had more product in it than the others in the trio. Quality control should probably be a little more present especially with a luxe brand like this. Overall they wear very nicely, even lasting through meals, but as with any matte lipstick, be sure that your lips have been hydrated enough. The colors are ridiculously pigmented and you barely need to apply pressure to get the most color possible. I would love to buy a full-size MatteTrance someday... maybe if I’m a doctor.
PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Mini MatteTrance(TM) Lipstick Trio Skin Show uploaded by Ellen E.
Review for: PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Mini MatteTrance(TM) Trio Colour Blitz
My quick stop into #Sephora to pick up some #PatMcGrath Labs Matt lip colors and look what I found. The color I really wanted, they didn’t have so I ordered it right there at the counter—free shipping. Who knew? I can’t wait to wear these out today! Her colors are so saturated. #ForthofJuly #sephora #PatMcGrath #MattLips Pat McGrath Labs Lust: MatteTrance Trio Skin Show
Hawthorne, CA
PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Mini MatteTrance(TM) Lipstick Trio Skin Show uploaded by Amanda A.
Review for: PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Mini MatteTrance(TM) Lipstick Trio Skin Show
I really love being able to buy minis because I'm not likely to use up an entire bullet lipstick and I don't have to spend the money up front I really enjoyed the colors but the formula was drier than I expected and Flesh 3 broke at the base almost immediately which makes me wonder if it's because of the dry formula Overall I liked the colors, they lasted well into the day but I don't think I would recommend the full size product I'm wearing Flesh 3 in the picture
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hapeville, GA