PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Mini MatteTrance(TM) Lipstick Trio Skin Show

by PAT McGRATH LABS

A trio of lust-worthy mini lipsticks in bestselling shades and a finish so sinful your lips will speak volumes without ever whispering a word. Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens. What Else You Need to Know: MatteTrance™ is a richly-pigmented lipstick with a sensually creamy, powerful pigment that evokes screen siren glamour with every application. Each shade is presented like a jewel in a black-lacquered, couture case fashioned with a sensually surrealist golden lip. Get entrancing color that satisfies with supreme hydration and opulent, matte opacity. This lipstick cloaks lips in a veil of rich color. It's infused with optical diffusers that blur the look of imperfections, combined with a blend of polymers to provide flexibility and adherence. An advanced formulation of spherical particles ensures a soft texture for the smoothest film of color. Each shade is enmeshed in a powder film combined with saturated pigment for lightweight, opaque coverage. This product is an Allure Best of Beauty Award winner. This Set Contains:(Each set sold separately)Skin Show Trio:- 3 x 0.042 oz/ 1.2 g Mini MatteTrance Lipstick in Omi (mid-tone rose), 1995 (warm light nude), Flesh 3 (brown rose)Colour Blitz Trio:- 3 x 0.042 oz/ 1.2 g Mini MatteTrance Lipstick in Elson (blue red), Obsessed! (bright orange red), Full Panic (bright fuchsia)

I ordered this online and its on its way!! How do you all like these lipsticks?
How are the matte finished on these lippies? Does it make the lips really dry? PAT McGRATH LABS Lust: MatteTrance™ Trio Colour Blitz 3 x 0.14 oz/ 4 g
Are they long lasting?
Start your review of PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Mini MatteTrance(TM) Lipstick Trio Skin Show!
Charlotte
Review for: PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Mini MatteTrance(TM) Lipstick Trio Skin Show
These are my go to lips sticks. They are creamy, last all day, and wear beautifully.
Calgary, AB
PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Mini MatteTrance(TM) Lipstick Trio Skin Show uploaded by Pout So Pretty ..
Review for: PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Mini MatteTrance(TM) Lipstick Trio Skin Show
Pat McGrath has come out with 2 gorgeous matte mini lipstick trio sets, and they are just to die for! Encompassed in stunning gold soft plastic packaging, drizzled in gold sequins to match, these little jewels (that actually have a golden lip on each lipstick) are super pigmented and high in demand. The sets come with Pat’s best-selling shades. The first set entitled “Colour Blitz” comes with the colors obsessed!, full panic and elson. These are bound to appease anyone that leans toward the red and fuschia family. The second trio, “Skin Show” comes with the colors omi, 1995, and flesh 3. These are in the rose, nude and brown family.These lipsticks are pigmented, creamy, hydrating, and glide on so easily on the lips. The matte finish is flawless, and they are definitely worth the hype and investment. It took me a few months to be able to buy these, as they kept selling out on the Sephora website.
Final thoughts: At first I thought that the value wasn’t there, when I saw how small the lipsticks were, but after trying the shades and seeing their superior performance, I was hooked! Pat McGrath has done an incredible job with the formula, packaging and overall presentation of this set. I can see why there is continued high demand to get your hands on this product. For the price it is well worth to give this set a try. I will be trying to get my hands on the “Colour Blitz” just because I adore how well these lipsticks go on.
Mississauga, ON
PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Mini MatteTrance(TM) Lipstick Trio Skin Show uploaded by Vee S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Mini MatteTrance(TM) Lipstick Trio Skin Show
Can I just mention how beautifully pigmented and smooth this formula is? It just takes one quick swipe for an overall application. Like some reviews mentioned, mine didn’t pop off, thankfully. It stays on for a decent amount of time and even when it wears off it leaves a beautiful tint on the lips which I don’t mind. Would definitely repurchase Omi in full size.
Quesnel, BC
PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Mini MatteTrance(TM) Lipstick Trio Skin Show uploaded by Amanda P.
Review for: PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Mini MatteTrance(TM) Lipstick Trio Skin Show
Ok I wasnt a huge fan of this little set. Yes the packaging is beautiful. But the lipsticks themselves weren't anything to obsess about. I'd like to try a full size to see if the formulation is the same. The color shades are beautiful.
Portland, OR
Review for: PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Mini MatteTrance(TM) Lipstick Trio Skin Show
This trio made me sad sad sad. When I received it, it had clearly grown some sort of mould on it. The Pat team was nice enough to refund me for the cost that I paid but to be honest, I really wanted to use all three shades. Bummer, really. The three stars is because of the successful service recovery.
Lisboa
PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Mini MatteTrance(TM) Lipstick Trio Skin Show uploaded by Cláudia M.
The colours of each lipstick are beautiful. It’s the package with 3 nudes: flesh 3, omi and 1955. Each one is darker than the next. They don’t last for too long but the colours are amazing. It was a little expensive for the size of the lipsticks, in my opinion, but still worth it.
UK
Review for: PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Mini MatteTrance(TM) Trio Colour Blitz
This mini MatteTrance set offers excellent value for money for a luxury brand. The colours are bold and have really good colour payoff and are very comfortable, with good staying power. As with most things prep is key, so I would highly recommend exfoliating and moisturising lips beforehand to achieve optimum results.These make a great introduction to the MatteTrance formula or a cute little stocking filler for a loved one or friend who loves makeup.
vancouver
The formula of these lipsticks is amazing. I love how long wearing they are and they don’t transfer. However the packaging isn’t great, my lipsticks have fallen out of the tube multiple times and gotten damaged. For an expensive brand and products, you’d think they’d have better packaging.
Paris
Review for: PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Mini MatteTrance(TM) Lipstick Trio Skin Show
Very matte, luxurious velvety lipsticks. I bought the trio of minis as I couldn’t initially decide on which one to buy as a full size. My favourite is 1995, long wearing and also beautiful layered with gloss!
Halifax, NS
Review for: PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Mini MatteTrance(TM) Trio Colour Blitz
Beautiful colours and finishes, but the miniatures break off and that kind of ruins the whole experience. Pat McGrath products are overpriced, in my opinion.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hapeville, GA