MakeupLip MakeupLipstickPAT McGRATH LABS
LUST: Mini MatteTrance(TM) Lipstick Trio Skin Show

PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Mini MatteTrance(TM) Lipstick Trio Skin Show

by PAT McGRATH LABS

A trio of lust-worthy mini lipsticks in bestselling shades and a finish so sinful your lips will speak volumes without ever whispering a word. Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens. What Else You Need to Know: MatteTrance™ is a richly-pigmented lipstick with a sensually creamy, powerful pigment that evokes screen siren glamour with every application. Each shade is presented like a jewel in a black-lacquered, couture case fashioned with a sensually surrealist golden lip. Get entrancing color that satisfies with supreme hydration and opulent, matte opacity. This lipstick cloaks lips in a veil of rich color. It's infused with optical diffusers that blur the look of imperfections, combined with a blend of polymers to provide flexibility and adherence. An advanced formulation of spherical particles ensures a soft texture for the smoothest film of color. Each shade is enmeshed in a powder film combined with saturated pigment for lightweight, opaque coverage. This product is an Allure Best of Beauty Award winner. This Set Contains:(Each set sold separately)Skin Show Trio:- 3 x 0.042 oz/ 1.2 g Mini MatteTrance Lipstick in Omi (mid-tone rose), 1995 (warm light nude), Flesh 3 (brown rose)Colour Blitz Trio:- 3 x 0.042 oz/ 1.2 g Mini MatteTrance Lipstick in Elson (blue red), Obsessed! (bright orange red), Full Panic (bright fuchsia)

Are these lipsticks worth it? Are they long lasting? What type of finish do they have? If Matte, do they look drying or patchy?
Does this transfer or smudge?
Do you guys recommend these ?
Start your review of PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Mini MatteTrance(TM) Lipstick Trio Skin Show!
Virginia Bch, VA
PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Mini MatteTrance(TM) Lipstick Trio Skin Show uploaded by Nia T.
Review for: PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Mini MatteTrance(TM) Trio Colour Blitz
These lipsticks đź’„ were so creamy and rich. I know that they are minis but they have plenty of product inside. I was so amazed at how luxe they felt.
Houston
PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Mini MatteTrance(TM) Lipstick Trio Skin Show uploaded by Maria H.
Review for: PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Mini MatteTrance(TM) Lipstick Trio Skin Show
Me encantan mis mini labiales son súper pigmentados me encantan estos colores me favorecen mucho con mi tono de piel son súper cremosos y fáciles de manejar a la hora de la aplicación los súper recomiendo. [product:pat-mcgrath-labs-lust:-mini-mattetrancetm-lipstick-trio-skin-show]
Palm Desert, CA
PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Mini MatteTrance(TM) Lipstick Trio Skin Show uploaded by Yolanda P.
Review for: PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Mini MatteTrance(TM) Lipstick Trio Skin Show
I love how these lipsticks feel on my lips! They feel very hydrating yet they’re matte. I don’t wear regular lipstick, I always reach for liquid lips that last but I had to buy these and try them. The packaging is super cute, but man there isn’t much product in them. I bought these on sale so I’m okay with it, I wouldn’t pay full price. They are so pigmented that they go a long way. Super comfortable to wear, I love all 3 colors that came in the package too. I haven’t worn them all all day yet so I can’t speak to staying power yet. After purchasing one of her eyeshadow palettes and being let down tremendously, this has renewed my hope in the mother and makes me want to try a different palette.
Lubbock, TX
PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Mini MatteTrance(TM) Lipstick Trio Skin Show uploaded by Sherri F.
Review for: PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Mini MatteTrance(TM) Lipstick Trio Skin Show
Love the rich gorgeous, pigmented colors of this lipstick trio! A true matte formula that is comfortable and long wearing. Love the mini size, so convenient for my handbag or travel. An excellent value for the price! Definitely recommend, I purchased two! #PatMcGrathLabs #MatteTrance #LipstickTrio #SkinShow #BeautyJunkie
PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Mini MatteTrance(TM) Lipstick Trio Skin Show uploaded by alisha A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Mini MatteTrance(TM) Lipstick Trio Skin Show
These are everything I wanted them to be. They are long wearing. I recently wore one of the shades for 8+ hours with one touch up. Even through eating and drinking, I only needed minimal touch ups. They go on smooth, but are on the drier side. I love the size. They are easy to travel and small enough that I don't worry about wasting them. Definitely my new favorite lip trio!
PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Mini MatteTrance(TM) Lipstick Trio Skin Show uploaded by Ellen C.
Review for: PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Mini MatteTrance(TM) Trio Colour Blitz
My quick stop into #Sephora to pick up some #PatMcGrath Labs Matt lip colors and look what I found. The color I really wanted, they didn’t have so I ordered it right there at the counter—free shipping. Who knew? I can’t wait to wear these out today! Her colors are so saturated. #ForthofJuly #sephora #PatMcGrath #MattLips Pat McGrath Labs Lust: MatteTrance Trio Skin Show
Niland, CA
PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Mini MatteTrance(TM) Lipstick Trio Skin Show uploaded by monica M.
Review for: PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Mini MatteTrance(TM) Lipstick Trio Skin Show, PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Mini MatteTrance(TM) Trio Colour Blitz, Other
Hi Beauties👋 Hope you're all doin well. I went for my first walk since I self-quarantined over a month ago and it felt so good to get some excercise🚶‍♀️ What are some things you do to keep busy? Here's my lil @patmcgrathreal Lipstick & Lipgloss collection. I'm obsessed! Aren't they beautiful? They are beyond pigmented and have the stunning shades & finishes to choose from. My favorite color is Elson which is a blue-red color. It's a matte lippie that feels comfortable on the lips and complements my skintone. I recommend picking up one of her sets to try out. You get 3 deluxe lipsticks or lipglosses for only 25 bucks!#LipStick #LipGloss #LipStickJunkie #PatMcGrath #PMG #PMGLipStick #PMGLipGloss #MakeUp #Opulust #MatteTrance #BlitzTrance #MakeUpJunkie #BeautyObsessed #MakeUpCommunity #BeautyCommunity
los angeles
Review for: PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Mini MatteTrance(TM) Lipstick Trio Skin Show
wow the formula on these is superb! i heard so many good things about her lipsticks and all of them are true. super hydrating and the color pay off is gorgeous!
Bakersfield, CA
PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Mini MatteTrance(TM) Lipstick Trio Skin Show uploaded by Jillian K.
Review for: PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Mini MatteTrance(TM) Lipstick Trio Skin Show
Great color selection and feels comfortable on the lips. It has this velvety outer texture that looks neat as well. It’s not a liquid lipstick but it does have good staying power. I got it on sale for 50% off so I only paid $12.50. What a score!
PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Mini MatteTrance(TM) Lipstick Trio Skin Show uploaded by Maria S.
Review for: PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Mini MatteTrance(TM) Lipstick Trio Skin Show
Omg I love these! Very pigmented and long lasting. It does not dry out my lips at all. I love the colors. This is a good value for your money. I am very satisfied and these are my favorite lippies.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Morrow, GA