BY PAT MCGRATH LABS

Ethereally erotic colour meets surreally seductive shine in LUST: Gloss. This orally fixating balm glides on, flawlessly soothing and smoothing your lips while evoking three-dimensional lustre. Turn your lips on in ravishingly resplendent hues – ranging from teasing transparencies to negligee nudes to poetic pinks – in 14 never-sticky, sinfully scintillating shades. But beware: Mother’s conjured the ultimate in luxe lip paraphernalia, bound to elicit softcore seduction as unforgettable as the searing memories, passion and pleasure of first love.

Application:

USE WITHOUT CAUTION

Swipe on succulent shades of sheer seduction for a dose of three-dimensional wet shine and ethereally erotic colour.

Use these mouthwatering shades of translucently addictive colour with the Permagel Ultra Lip Pencil to create your own personalized combinations.

• Are these worth the $28? I want to try them but don’t wan...4 Answers
  • Has anyone purchased the PAT McGRATH LABS Lust: Gloss ??...7 Answers
  • Are these sticky or moisturizing?3 Answers
Anmarie D.
Fort Myers Beach
Review for: Paraphernalia more...
I absolutely admire Pat McGrath! Her products are high quality, unique, and perform well.

Paraphernalia is a beautiful violet color that is high shine. Not a lot of transfer, very moisturizing and comfortable to wear. Her prices are on the higher end, $20 for a Gloss but so worth it!
Beauty C.
New Orleans
Makes any lipstick an instant gloss perfectly, awesome on its own if you’re lucky enough to go with your own natural nude lip and pairs fortunately enough with all the Mothership products. If I wanted to work for any cosmetic line, PM Labs would be on my short list. Quality is almost always more expensive and many would hesitate before spending so much on lip gloss but quantity is on point and when we are talking lip glosses, Mama Pat makes the best.
Jamie M.
Review for: Flesh Astral more...
PAT McGRATH LABS Lust: Gloss yet another gorgeous product has been delivered by the queen of vogue, Ms. Pat McGrath 😍 Highly recommended, and available at Sephora, yep. This beauty is with every penny!!! As always, the packaging is beyond luxe which at this price point is to be expected 🙌🏼
Beauty C.
New Orleans
Flesh is MY color in PM’s Labs Lust line. Flesh 4 is just too deep for my complexion. Clear I can use with any lipstick and instantly have my colors in a manageable, sustainable, not too heavy, not too sticky formula. Best thing besides being from Mama Pat - the packaging is so EXTRA that it whispers “Hoarder” as the shiny sparkle filled “goody bag” sits on my dresser for two days after I’ve opened and retrieved my “goodies”.
andrea t.
florida
Review for: Pale Fire Nectar more...
Where to begin, Pat McGrath products are legendary, and her lipgloss doesn't and will not disappoint, it's sheer with a hint of sparkle and it ia beautiful on any skin color
Rae L.
Review for: Blitz Gold more...
I just got this product after seeing an Emily rata youtube tutorial. I LOVE it. It's so pretty for evening/event to wear over a light pink/nude lip. I was kind of intimidated after seeing this color on sephora but I'm so glad I decided to go for it. Will be buying more colors!
Morgan W.
Los Angeles
Wow. This gold shade is so stunning. It looks great as a topper or wear it alone! It will elevate your look to make you look like a golden goddess! The texture on this is up to par and I notice that it is very long wearing. Not the mention, the PML packaging also makes it feels so luxurious!
Precious O.
Nanuet
Review for: Flesh Fantasy more...
Perfect nude for my medium dark skin!! It's actually my favorite I picked it up during the VIB Rouge sale. My mom says shes not crazy about the odor but I enjoy so take note if you have a sensitive nose. I prefer this a lot more than the Fenty gloss bomb.
Mary T.
Zachary
This has lots of sparkles! It is a bit sticky so if you get your hand near your mouth you will transfer glitter everywhere. I have noticed it does stay for a bit. I applied in the morning and still had sparkle left when I got off of work in the evening.
tia e.
Purchased at: Sephora
Mmmm, they just go on so smoothly, seriously my HOLY GRAIL lip gloss! Yes, I know it's pricy for a lip gloss but it's better than any lipgloss I've ever tried, including high end brands like NARS and Tarte and drugstore brands like Nyx, and Revlon.
Desiree F.
Augusta
Has anyone purchased the PAT McGRATH LABS Lust: Gloss ??? I can't bring myself to buy it. I want to wait. Pat McGrath sadly is known for the swatches and images online not quite accurately representing the colors on the lips in real life. I fell for her ig advertising and want to try the red and the white gold one.
Megan S.
Bloomington
Are these worth the $28? I want to try them but don’t want to buy it if they aren’t as good as the hype
Desiree F.
Augusta
Has anyone purchased this? Is it worth the money? How pigmented are the red-toned glosses?
Emily W.
Are these sticky or moisturizing?
Emily W.
How is the pigmentation of these glosses?