PAT McGRATH LABS Lust: Gloss
PAT McGRATH LABS Lust: Gloss
By PAT McGRATH LABS
Desiree F.
Augusta

Has anyone purchased the PAT McGRATH LABS Lust: Gloss ??? I can't bring myself to buy it. I want to wait. Pat McGrath sadly is known for the swatches and images online not quite accurately representing the colors on the lips in real life. I fell for her ig advertising and want to try the red and the white gold one.

Kristin Ann S.
Kristin Ann S.
1 month, 3 weeks ago
I ordered divine rose, dare to bare & bronze temptation I could not choose! I was a little leery even thou I got a good price on the bay but I can’t wait to get them! ETA: I just got them and yes they are sheer but I can’t imagine returning any of the 3 they are all pretty similar. You are safe getting a red one but for the white one get Fenty Rihanna Diamond Milk Universal Lip Bomb it is a dupe only $15 on eBay! I wanted the white one the most but it was way more expensive than my others so I didn’t get it & I watched a video w swatches & it all looked the same to me so I already own Fenty so I’m glad I didn’t spend the extra. Nobody really needs more then 3-4 of those because they are so similar. I would get the red 1! PML website has 10% off when you sign up & regular 10% off lately (I’m new to PML). These are my new fave lipglosses I loveeeeee this! You should buy a couple!!
lilly m.
lilly m.
arlington
2 months, 3 weeks ago
The color payoff was weak. A fraction of what her advertising suggested. I returned mine
LaTonya B.
LaTonya B.
Hartford, CT
4 months, 3 weeks ago
Some of the glosses are like toppers as someone stated. I got the Bronze color and then the Blitz Gold to wear over it and I love it. I will be getting the lighter gold color soon. I feel like its like Fenty Glass bomb. I wear that over a nude color as well.
Kennedy A.
Kennedy A.
isla vista
4 months, 4 weeks ago
I have aliengelic and aphrodisiac. I was actually impressed by the color payoff, and I follow her ig as well so I was also enticed by that. Aphrodisiac covers fully and well for a gloss and it’s the perfect everyday pink, not misrepresented in ad pics if you ask me. I was also impressed by aliengelic, I actually expected it to be more subtle but the pink sparkles seriously pop, it works for everyday looks and night looks. I don’t think you’ll be disappointed buying these.
Marium S.
Tara J.
Tara J.
Ottumwa, IA
6 months, 3 weeks ago
The colors are not bad--the pigment on the pink tones was very much there. I didn't buy the red colors, but I imagine it's as gorgeous. It's just very uncomfortable to wear honestly! (I am not a huge lip gloss fan though, so there's that!)
Jaime J.
Jaime J.
Sacramento
7 months ago
I was super excited for these to come and I got 5 colors. I got the set with angelic, gold allure, pale nectar and bronze something or other and then I got divine rose by itself. I got divine rose first and it’s incredible!! It’s lipstick and gloss in one. It’s such a gorgeous shade. Today I got the set of 4. This set is like toppers. They are supposed to be glittery overlays. I expected that but when I saw them they looked ridiculously cheap and unflattering. My mind said send them back. Not worth $95!!! But my heart said give it a try. I put my least favorite color on first and oh my god... I am so thankful these are in my life!!! They are so smooth, luxurious, and beautiful!! They set in my lips perfectly and stay on giving them fantastic moisture and flawless finish. They have a sweet vanilla hint to them and smell fabulous. I’ve been testing out all my lipsticks with these four colors and they are just amazing. I recently tried the new Becca glosses and these blow anything I’ve ever tried out of the water. My lips get so chapped with gloss. They feather and get that white stuff on them with certain glosses. Not this! You cannot even tell there is glitter in them when you put them on. The glitter just adds dimension, not sparkles. Divine rose is a gorgeous rose color with subtle glitter in it to add dimension all in one. I had such high hopes for this because pat McGrath is amazing and no products I’ve received so far have disappointed me. But I wasn’t prepared for these game changers. I highly recommend them!!