lilly m.
arlington
Review for: Dare to Bare more...
I’m going to give my brutally honest opinion. I saw the advertisements for this and the colors were so rich, so vibrant!! I had to have it. I bought two of them and started applying one as soon as I got to my car.

The color payoff is MISLEADING. It is so sheer that they had to layer it at least ten times to even come close to advertised. I knew there would be a little difference because of lighting and photoshop BUT wow. That matters to me, I came in to get a product that delivered that color. Not at glittery or offered the shine.

On the plus side, the formula is nice. Not too tacky or sticky. The smell was ok. I returned them both. I rarely return products! I couldn’t justify the price for two lip glosses that didn’t deliver on the color payoff.

The name PM brought me in, the product simply didn’t deliver