BY PAT MCGRATH LABS

A five-piece kit of perverse lip paraphernalia that features two sinfully pigmented matte lipsticks, a clear vinyl gloss, a metallic gold pigment, and a mesmerizing microfine glitter. Turn your lips on and make your mouth a metaphysical masterpiece with Lust 004 Lipstick. Satisfy your cravings for unorthodox glamour and experience altered states of lip luxury with these cult classics. Let the ritual begin in one swipe. Choose the set with the lip shades you desire: Bloodwine, Flesh, or Vermillion Venom (sold separately). Lay down a velvety rich canvas of color with the two matte Lipsticks. Wear these lush, matte shades on lips alone, or combine to create immaculate custom ombre effects. Glide on the Clear Vinyl Gloss over the matte lipstick for miraculous shine that will leave your lips dripping in decadence. Layer the Meltallic Gold Pigment over lipstick, gloss, or both for dramatic intensity. Then press on the Microfine Glitter for an enchanting look. Each set contains: Bloodwine: - 2 x 0.05 oz Lipstick in Blood 1, Blood 2 - 0.46 oz Clear Vinyl Gloss - 0.07 oz Meltallic Gold Pigment - 0.07 oz Microfine Glitter in Blood Flesh: - 2 x 0.05 oz Lipstick in Flesh 1, Flesh 2 - 0.46 oz Clear Vinyl Gloss - 0.07 oz Meltallic Gold Pigment - 0.07 oz Microfine Glitter in Flesh Vermillion Venom: - 2 x 0.05 oz Lipstick in Venom 1, Venom 2 - 0.46 oz Clear Vinyl Gloss - 0.07 oz Meltallic Gold Pigment - 0.07 oz Microfine Glitter in Venom At Pat McGrath Labs, their luxurious product comes in packaging that's inspired by authentic cosmetic lab samples. Products are packed with its signature couture sequins, elevating each and every kit with a subversive sense of opulence, outrageousness, and obsession. This product will be available for in-store purchase on September 8 at these locations: NYC - Times Square & Union Square LA - Hollywood & Highland San Francisco - Powell Street Las Vegas - Caesar's Palace Houston - Houston Galleria Miami - Aventura see more...

• How much does this cost? And where did you buy it?1 Answers
  • Anyone know if these will be restocked or where I can buy...4 Answers
  • I've see so many pictures of his collection and I'm very ...2 Answers
N E S T O R M.
Carrollton, TX
I got the everything kit and I don’t regret it at all! I now have the complete Lust 004 collection and I’m just obsessed with it!!! Super luscious and sparkly with those glitters on top. Mother doesn’t let us down
Marlena S.
I actually bought the Lust 004 Everything Kit but I think of all the colors, the Venom collection is my favorite. The reds are so edgy and vibrant yet wearable for everyday. The value of the Everything Kit is well worth it. You get 6 lipsticks, 4 glitters and the gloss. If you love playing with makeup you'll love this kit. I've found so many ways to use the glitter. It's so pretty even on nails!
Annie M.
Akron, OH
Wow this is so amazing, yes it is a bit expensive but this is a high-end brand and the products are worth it. I bought this kit for my joker Halloween costume and wanted some iconic red lips. My lips lasted almost the entire night with no touch ups! It lasted through keg stands and beer bottles and snacks. The gloss and glitter is also pretty fun and you can use the gold for other uses
Arielle D.
Anderson, SC
Nice. But not worth the high price tag. Colors were great. Glitter was average. Gloss was amazing. I would buy many more of the glosses alone. Just thicc and sexy.
Vickie A.
Barrington, IL
I absolutely love all the lust kits. I purchased the everything kit on Sephora which includes the blood, vermillion venom, and flesh with the gold pigment as well. The lipsticks alone- creamy but not too much. Stay on all day with no re application. The color is true to its pigment and it's very vibrant. The glitters are these multi dimensional gorgeous glitters that elevate ANY makeup look. You could be wearing no makeup at all and the glitter transforms your look! No fall out, no re application. The gold pigment I've found applies best with the clear gloss and that is stunning. It is pricey, each set $60 and the everything kit for $150 but you are paying for high quality products that will overlook the price. Recommend highly!
Ashley K.
Brooklyn, NY
I LOVE this kit!! It is so much fun to wear and I get tons of compliments whenever I wear it. The only downfall is that after re-applying the glitter throughout the evening, it can become a bit drying. I recommend applying the glitter with your finger as Pat suggests.
Audrey S.
Peyton, CO
This lipkit saved my life. Genuinely, seriously, and wholeheartedly, I am not kidding when I say that this kit /saved my life/. The lipsticks alone are worth the 60 dollars you'll pay for this kit, but throw in the gloss, glitter, and gold pigment and you've got yourself one heck of a deal. The lipsticks are so highly pigmented and phenomenally buttery on the lips, but the real kicker for me, is that the gloss isn't sticky at all! If you somehow stumble across one of these, or if Pat McGrath releases a second edition, run--don't walk--to buy these. They're more than worth it.
Julia M.
Pittsburgh, PA
These lipsticks are created with a high quality formula and are very pigmented, but there are a few issues I have. They are long lasting, but transfer very easily. The packaging is also very cheap. It's so unfortunate that such expensive luxurious formulas are stored in cheap packaging. Other than that you'll definitely get a lot of wear out of these products, and they are versatile and unique.
Carol D.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this kit. You can use everything together or separately with other products. I use the gold glitter on the Cupid's bow for highlighting. I love putting on Venom 2 first then the red glitter on top. The lipsticks are long lasting (but not transfer proof). The glitter is more comfortable than you think. It's not sticky and just feels like you're wearing regular lipstick. The lipsticks are great on their own too.
Vanessa S.
Austin, TX
Some of he longest lasting cream lipstick I've ever used. The small size of the product when it comes out of the tube makes it incredibly easy to apply, even without a liner. This lipstick has such great staying power, without liner it doesn't bleed or anything. The glitter is the finest I've used and love how when I do choose to use it, it's not noticeably heavy or distracting on my lips. Even throughout drinking from cups or eating.
Lara E.
Anyone know if these will be restocked or where I can buy them??
Sonya K.
Are the glitters eye safe?
Kriesha H.
Shelburne , ON
I've see so many pictures of his collection and I'm very tempted to try it! How's the pigmentation and smell with the lipstick? Is the glitter chunky or very fine? Thank you!
estrella n.
Henderson, NV
Is this worth the buy?
Mercedes R.
Yuma , AZ
Love the look and package but is it worth it?