BY PAT MCGRATH LABS

A five-piece kit of perverse lip paraphernalia that features two sinfully pigmented matte lipsticks, a clear vinyl gloss, a metallic gold pigment, and a mesmerizing microfine glitter. Turn your lips on and make your mouth a metaphysical masterpiece with Lust 004 Lipstick. Satisfy your cravings for unorthodox glamour and experience altered states of lip luxury with these cult classics. Let the ritual begin in one swipe. Choose the set with the lip shades you desire: Bloodwine, Flesh, or Vermillion Venom (sold separately). Lay down a velvety rich canvas of color with the two matte Lipsticks. Wear these lush, matte shades on lips alone, or combine to create immaculate custom ombre effects. Glide on the Clear Vinyl Gloss over the matte lipstick for miraculous shine that will leave your lips dripping in decadence. Layer the Meltallic Gold Pigment over lipstick, gloss, or both for dramatic intensity. Then press on the Microfine Glitter for an enchanting look. Each set contains: Bloodwine: - 2 x 0.05 oz Lipstick in Blood 1, Blood 2 - 0.46 oz Clear Vinyl Gloss - 0.07 oz Meltallic Gold Pigment - 0.07 oz Microfine Glitter in Blood Flesh: - 2 x 0.05 oz Lipstick in Flesh 1, Flesh 2 - 0.46 oz Clear Vinyl Gloss - 0.07 oz Meltallic Gold Pigment - 0.07 oz Microfine Glitter in Flesh Vermillion Venom: - 2 x 0.05 oz Lipstick in Venom 1, Venom 2 - 0.46 oz Clear Vinyl Gloss - 0.07 oz Meltallic Gold Pigment - 0.07 oz Microfine Glitter in Venom At Pat McGrath Labs, their luxurious product comes in packaging that's inspired by authentic cosmetic lab samples. Products are packed with its signature couture sequins, elevating each and every kit with a subversive sense of opulence, outrageousness, and obsession. This product will be available for in-store purchase on September 8 at these locations: NYC - Times Square & Union Square LA - Hollywood & Highland San Francisco - Powell Street Las Vegas - Caesar's Palace Houston - Houston Galleria Miami - Aventura see more...

• I'm really interested in these cute lipsticks! I find thi...1 Answers
  • Anywhere to buy just the lip glitters ???? 1 Answers
  • I'm obsessed with the sparkle lip look I would love to tr...2 Answers
N E S T O R M.
Carrollton, TX
The lipsticks are so creamy and smooth, last all day, and the tube makes it super easy for application! The glitter top coat can be messy, I use tape to clean up the edges. The glitter top coat gives it a completely different look, it adds so much dimension and just a fun look in general. Bold reds are truly magical
Victoria R.
Croydon, PA
I purchased the Pat McGrath Lust 004 kit from Sephora a few months back. The lipgloss that came with this kit was a simple clear gloss. It came in one of those containers that you had when you were a kid, that you had to squeeze in order to get the gloss out. There wasn’t anything special about this gloss. It was good or bad, just your average clear gloss. You could buy something that works a lot better from your local hair supply store for about $1.50.
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
ABSOLUTELY ADOREEE PAT! This was my first item K bought from her! Everything was amazing! The gloss from this kit is phenomenal! Goes with every lipstick when you want to add some high intense gloss! not sticky either!! 👑
Stephanie M.
The colors are amazing! Pat McGrath is a luxury line in a place of itself, just not any line. This is special lipstick and it has a glitter finish if all of the products in the kit are applied. I would certainly buy Pat McGrath again as this sold out like a stack of free hot cakes on Sephora.com!
Sharleen T.
Oh Lord Jesus for your beauty freaky would love these products I still haven't gotten my hands on them but I have seen reviews and it has Swatch them in store and they are truly magnificent maybe for a birthday or an anniversary I can get my hands on it
Emily E.
Portland, OR
Pat McGrath makes some real high quality products, but this one did not wear as well for me. It needs a liner, otherwise it feathered more than most one me.
On the flip side, it is a very creamy, smooth product that still “mattes” well. The color is deep and rich, and lasts for hours.
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Amazing this looks as if I got my eyelashes paid to look like this but really awesome product and I bought it at target cheaper makeup and affordable long lasting as well I like how this doesn't feel sticky on the lashes either so it's great
Andrea S.
Waltham, MA
Literally my favorite lip duo of all time! Stays on forever literally, even when I eat or drink! The color is so beautiful and easy to apply! Will definitely look amazing on any skin tone! Would buy again 100%
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
Love and adore anything Pat Mcgrath!! Products are high quality, pigmented and worthy of the dime!! I was excited to find out Sephora would be carrying her line so it’s now accessible in person than her website !! WOOHOOO
Danielle S.
Poulsbo, WA
Wow wow wow. This lip kit is sure to make you stand out. You get 2 lip colors, a glitter pot, a gold pigment and high quality gloss. The combinations you can create seem endless. It arrives in such cute packaging, full of sequins, so already you feel luxurious 😉. The colors are great choices and I like combining them for an ombre effect. When you apply the gloss over the lipstick, watch out. Vamp alert! If you apply the glitter over the gloss, prepare for all the attention in the room. I have not tried the gold pigment just yet. But for the price point, this is definitely a he'll yes. By the way, did you see Naomi Campbell rocking it at the VMAs?
Meagan S.
Is there a ton of glitter fallout?
Brittany F.
What's so special about this brand of lipstick? I see it's like the new thing !
Ana O.
Has anyone used the flesh 1 color? I bought the kit and not sure if it will wash me out.
Olivia M.
Olympia, WA
I'm obsessed with the sparkle lip look I would love to try this does the glitter feel weird and does it stay are my question
Cameron B.
Lansdowne, PA
Anywhere to buy just the lip glitters ????