PAT McGRATH LABS Lip Fetish Lip Balm

by PAT McGRATH LABS

LIP FETISH SHEER COLOUR BALM melts onto lips, imparting a tantalizing tease of lustrous colour and sensual shine. Lavish your mouth in sheer pleasure with this curated array of seductive shades, including succulent cherry, luscious rose, voluptuous violet and barely-there nudes.This luxurious balm protects from free radicals with an antioxidant, vitamin-rich, anti-aging formula that glides on flawlessly, restoring softness and elasticity. Like the iconic original LIP FETISH, it repairs, restores and replenishes lips, keeping them sensually smooth and divinely dewy. Encapsulated in a bespoke white-lacquer bullet, this alluringly addictive balm is the captivating covert key to a killer kiss.

USE WITHOUT CAUTION

REVIVE, REINVIGORATE, REVOLUTIONIZE: Both a divine daily balm and luxe leave-on treatment,SHEER COLOUR BALM transforms dry, chapped lips with tease of lustrous colour and sensual shine.

Que tal esta este producto?
Have just purchased a lip balm from pat mcgrarh.com then read shockingly bad reviews on goods not turning up no response from customer service some say it’s even a scam etc I have no access or opportunity to purchase in store or department stores don’t ship to me online I am now worried I won’t get goods at all.Has anyone purchased from patmcgrath.com and what was experience?
How nourishing is this balm? Is it worth the price ?
Start your review of PAT McGRATH LABS Lip Fetish Lip Balm!
Mariia S.
PAT McGRATH LABS Lip Fetish Lip Balm uploaded by Mariia S.
PAT McGRATH LABS Lip Fetish Lip Balm uploaded by Mariia S.
Review for: PAT McGRATH LABS Lip Fetish Lip Balm Love Supreme
First of all I like the packaging of PAT McGRATH LABS Lip Fetish Lip Balm . It's cute and feel so luxurious. The balm by itself good. It doesn't have any taste and smell that I appreciate. But this balm is average and overpriced I believe. I can find same formula in drugstore brands. So I bought it once and don't want repeat. #lipbalm
Kelley M.
Hagerstown, MD
PAT McGRATH LABS Lip Fetish Lip Balm uploaded by Kelley M.
PAT McGRATH LABS Lip Fetish Lip Balm uploaded by Kelley M.
Review for: PAT McGRATH LABS Lip Fetish Lip Balm Passion Flower
Love love love this hydrating balm with sheer, buildable coverage. The packaging is typical sexy, chic and excessive Pat McGrath, you are paying for that with the steep price point. But that didn’t stop me from buying more in other shades, it’s just too sexy! First of all, it doesn’t look like you painted color on your lips. It looks like your lips ARE that color and you just put some clear gloss over top. It has high shine without being sticky. I’m gonna be opting for these all summer long over lipstick! They’re incredible sexy, pouty, and you can go for a hint of color to a full on blast of pigment, Pat McGrath has left that up to you.
Michelle M.
Apex, NC
PAT McGRATH LABS Lip Fetish Lip Balm uploaded by Michelle M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I bought a trio with clear to give my matte lipsticks some gloss. It works great. There’s no taste to it, which is important in a gloss. The packaging is so cute, too. I’d buy it again. [product:pat-mcgrath-labs-lust:-mini-lip-fetish-lip-balm-trio]
Viri A.
San Diego, CA
PAT McGRATH LABS Lip Fetish Lip Balm uploaded by Viri A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Clear
This lip balm feels super good on my lips. It goes on smoothly and leaves my lips feeling moisturized with a glossy finish. It is a pricey product I purchased it on sale at Sephora (still on sale) they come in different shades. The packaging is beautiful 😻
Olympiatta A.
Lorain, OH
Review for: Clear, Nude Astral, Other
These lip balms are great. The colors are slightly different in person than they appear online, but that happens with a lot of products. The formula is really nice, it glides on smoothly and leaves my lips feeling silky and moisturized. The clear one is clear (obviously), but the other colors leave a subtle tint and sparkle.
Rachele S.
PAT McGRATH LABS Lip Fetish Lip Balm uploaded by Rachele S.
Review for: PAT McGRATH LABS Lip Fetish Lip Balm Flesh 3
The queen has done it again! I love this lip balm: no weird smells, feel amazing on your lips, a nice deposit of color, does not disappear quickly... it’s really quite lovely. The packaging is amazing as well. Highly recommend!
Melissa W.
Red Blng Spgs, TN
PAT McGRATH LABS Lip Fetish Lip Balm uploaded by Melissa W.
PAT McGRATH LABS Lip Fetish Lip Balm uploaded by Melissa W.
Purchased at: Pat McGrath Labs
Review for: Nude Astral
Pat McGrath nude astral lippie I just recently purchased 7 lippies from Pat McGrath and out of them all this one is my favorite! It’s a pinky glittery color great alone or as a topper. It’s very sheer but leaves a soft glittery sheen I just adore it!! It’s not over the top but it’s noticeable. Love love love it!
Tiffany C.
Quincy, MA
PAT McGRATH LABS Lip Fetish Lip Balm uploaded by Tiffany C.
Review for: Clear
I loved the packaging of this lip balm! It was fun opening up the box and the lip balm itself is super hydrating too! It gives your lips a nice shine but doesn’t feel heavy like lip gloss can at times!
Morgan H.
Manchester, NJ
PAT McGRATH LABS Lip Fetish Lip Balm uploaded by Morgan H.
Review for: Nude Astral
I literally used to drool 🤤 over these and then one day around the holidays I saw on IG that they were 50% off and I legit fell out of my chair!! This lip balm is EVERYTHING!! 🙌🏻🙌🏻PAT McGRATH LABS Lip Fetish Lip Balm has such a smooth formula that sinks it and sits so nicely on lips! It’s really moisturizing!! The shade nude astral is literally SO beautiful. The perfect amount of pink and shimmer!!! I totally will be repurchasing and I beyond 12/10 recommend 🤍💕🤍
Maria C.
PAT McGRATH LABS Lip Fetish Lip Balm uploaded by Maria C.
Review for: Gold Astral
**Gold Astral shade only** It’s super cute and the glitter is not overwhelming! I would definitely recommend! It leaves my lips feeling hydrated and it softens them up too!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
S A.
il y a un an
Mel H. il y a 5 mois
The Laneige is more for night time and this is more for during the day
Fabi M.
Kitchener, ON
il y a 2 ans
Kristin Ann S. il y a 2 ans
I love them. I have bronze astral & the mini set (PMGL is amazing.) I just got the mini trio.