PAT McGRATH LABS FetishEyes™ Mascara

by PAT McGRATH LABS

Prepare to lash out with FetishEYES™ Mascara. This instantly iconic formulation works overtime to impart fetish-worthy length, major lift, and maximum drama in one stroke. Bold, buildable and intensely black, each stroke wraps lashes from root to tip in saturated satin shine. Conditioning peptides strengthen and defends lashes from free radical damage, while panthenol hydrates for lashes that stay luxuriously soft to the touch. Straight from the lab, this all-in-one mascara seamlessly builds from coquettishly feathered to editorially-inspired, for a full-on lash fantasy that becomes more extreme with every swipe. Succumb to the power of a bold, brazen lash with this hard-core mascara that delivers lashes so luxe they are positively lethal.

The ultra-rich formula sharply defines and fans each lash, adding noticeable length and fullness for statement-making eyes. The firm bristled brush effortlessly sweeps through the lash line, coating and combing lashes with perfect control and precision for perfect volume. The nylon bristles are perfectly placed, allowing them to grab close to the root while boosting length for maximum volume.

Application:
STRAIGHT FROM THE LAB:
Lash out with FetishEYES™ mascara. Enter a dark web of black lacquered chaos and revel in your most extreme lash fantasies. Derive pleasure with every stroke as you envelop lashes with intense, inky black volume in just one coat. Apply multiple coats to take your lash game to the next level with this buildable, full-bodied, luxurious formulation.

HAUTE LASH:
Amplify lashes for buildable, glamourous volume. Place the wand horizontally under the upper lash line, along the root of the lashes, and wiggle up slowly through the tips several times. Ensure every lash receives a generous layer of mascara by going over each section. For added definition, stamp the brush lightly on the waterline as you pull through the lashes.

STARRY-EYED:
Apply a generous coat of mascara. While mascara is still wet, flip the wand to a vertical angle and use a windshield wiper motion over each section to clump the lashes. Finish the look by using tweezers to squeeze a few lashes together into star-like tips.

SIDE-SWEPT:
Coax lashes into the longest, boldest and most side-swept look yet. To elongate and make eyes look wider, start at the root and move the brush side to side as you gently pull the wand towards the outer corner of the eye. Pull the brush through at an angle instead of straight out, and spend extra time defining the outer corners.

HOW TO REMOVE:
To remove mascara, use a gentle eye makeup remover.

Is it worth the hype?
What is your favorite/HG mascara? I have medium length straight lashes and I'm always on the search for my HG mascara. Currently I am using Pat McGrath's Fetish Eyes.
Does this separate the lashes well or is it clumpy?
Start your review of PAT McGRATH LABS FetishEyes™ Mascara!
Arlene M.
Elsa, TX
PAT McGRATH LABS FetishEyes™ Mascara uploaded by Arlene M.
PAT McGRATH LABS FetishEyes™ Mascara uploaded by Arlene M.
I was so excited when I received this in my Ipsy Glam Bag X. I tried this today and loved how long it made my lashes look. The spoolie is perfect, not anything outrageous that you have to learn how to use. I really liked this and will be my go to mascara for a bit.
Tara J.
Ware, MA
PAT McGRATH LABS FetishEyes™ Mascara uploaded by Tara J.
I so love this mascara. Came in a kit I bought from sephora that contained several mini size mascaras and a couple of full size. It coats the lashes so well. Makes them look thick and voluminous and it also separates them very nicely. It stays put for hours. Definitely try this!
Jannette A.
Fountain, CO
PAT McGRATH LABS FetishEyes™ Mascara uploaded by Jannette A.
Purchased at: Sephora
This mascara did not add volume to my lashes. It was easy to apply, added color, may have contributed to length, but ended up being very subtle and much more natural looking than expected. The name did not match the performance for me. It was suitable for a soft, natural makeup look, and did smudge all over my lower lash and it is not my mascara look preference. [product:pat-mcgrath-labs-fetisheyes-mascara]
Becca L.
Fayetteville, NC
PAT McGRATH LABS FetishEyes™ Mascara uploaded by Becca L.
I was skeptical about this mascara after seeing negative previous reviews but I am so glad I ignored them. This mascara has became my favorite. So far I have worn it for 20 hours and it still looks great and has barely flaked.
Stephanie P.
Salina, KS
PAT McGRATH LABS FetishEyes™ Mascara uploaded by Stephanie P.
Adds volume and curl without flaking or clumping. Not overly expensive either at $30 for a Pat McGrath product... which obviously means quality beauty! I would definitely recommend.
Rachael B.
York, PA
PAT McGRATH LABS FetishEyes™ Mascara uploaded by Rachael B.
I don’t know what happened to Pat McGrath Labs cosmetics, but I haven’t been impressed with ANY of their products I’ve tried in the last year🤦🏻‍♀️. This mascara almost had me! I LOVED the finished look!! It was everything I wanted & expect from a mascara; all the way down until we got to the formula. The formula went on nicely but you can instantly tell by the consistency that this mascara won’t last more than several applications before it’s dried out! The wand was perfect. The tube was basic (but that never matters to me). It applied gently and evenly. The formula was my only issue. I never seen a formula that’s actively drying & yet, the first application applied nicely? Trust me, I was confused also.. in fact, the whole 2 mins it took to snap an image of the wand, I was convinced the second application wouldn’t be as good as the first. I don’t know if I got a bad mascara or the formula is good but so little product is in the tube that it’s causing the formula to dry?! Either way, it’s unacceptable for the cost of this mascara!! I almost gave it 4 stars because they almost had this mascara at perfect; but fell short. 3 stars is well-deserved because you should never charge people a high amount for a lower quality deliverance.
Carrie M.
San Antonio, TX
PAT McGRATH LABS FetishEyes™ Mascara uploaded by Carrie M.
I got a deluxe sample size of Pat Mcgrath Labs Fetisheyes Mascara as part of a SEPHORA collection Sephora Favorites Lashstash Mascara and I really love it! As you can see in the pictures (top is without mascara and lower images are with 2 coats - lashes not curled) it does a great job of fluffing and coating the lashes without clumping. It’s not the most lengthening mascara I’ve ever used but I love how well it darkens and separates the lashes while pumping up the volume! I feel like they have such a pretty shape after using this mascara - thick at the base, separated and fluffed at the ends. Also - no major smudging or transfer which is a plus. I did poke myself with the wand a few times because I’m not used to the smaller sample size wand - it’s very stiff and thick which is nice. 100% recommend!
Erin H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
PAT McGRATH LABS FetishEyes™ Mascara uploaded by Erin H.
I received this from Ipsy Glambag X. So this Mascara is Different, In a good way. Great Volume, Definition, Coat's each lash, Non clumping. The Wand Bristles are in the Shape of a Square instead of the Round or oval. The packaging is Sleek and simple.
Tricia P.
PAT McGRATH LABS FetishEyes™ Mascara uploaded by Tricia P.
I loved this mascara when I first applied it but after I had it on awhile it started flaking really bad. The formula is great for layering and it does make your lashes look beautiful. Definitely not a fan of the flaking though.
Nicki S.
PAT McGRATH LABS FetishEyes™ Mascara uploaded by Nicki S.
Purchased at: Pat McGrath Labs
So I purchased a sample size of [product:pat-mcgrath-labs-fetisheyes-mascara] from her website to try it out before I fully invested in the full size. I am definitely happy with this mascara overall, it’s gives great volume and added length! I do struggle with some bare spots on my lash line so a good mascara is critical for me. My only complaint or suggestion would be to have a tapered wand because it was a little hard to get the product on my lashes in the inner and outer corners without also getting the product on my face which is why this only gets 4.5 stars. I did use a lash comb after the application because there was a small clump on one of my lashes but it came off super easily, not a big deal at all. A full day of wear will be the true decider if I would invest in the full size version of this product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rae H.
Norman, OK
il y a 4 mois
Maggie S. il y a 16 jours
This is my absolute favorite mascara if it wasn’t $30 I would buy it All the time to use as my every day mascara. but because it’s on the more expensive side I wait until I see it in the Sephora favorites kits. I absolutely love how fluffy this makes your lashes look and it stays all day And comes off super easily when you’re ready to take it off but it doesn’t flake at all during the day
Lori B.
Borger, TX
il y a 5 mois
PAT McGRATH LABS FetishEyes™ Mascara ? So what's everyone's thoughts on this product I wanna try it I think.
Anastasiia L. il y a 5 mois