PAT McGRATH LABS BlitzTrance™ Lipstick

by PAT McGRATH LABS

An iridescent lipstick that releases a full-coverage blast of explosive color with multidimensional, high-shine effects. What Else You Need to Know: Prepare to transport lips into unexplored dimensions with one stroke of BlitzTrance, a shockingly iridescent lipstick that delivers a crystal flash of color upon contact. The creamy, full-coverage formula is infused with ultra-reflective pearl pigments to simultaneously illuminate and hydrate.

PAT McGRATH LABS BlitzTrance™ Lipstick ? I am intrigued by this lipstick line, especially the "blitz gold" shade. What is the coverage like? Is it more of a shimmer/glossy look or is it deeply pigmented? Is it very moisturizing? How long does it last?
How long does does the PAT McGRATH LABS MatteTrance™ Lipstick last? Is it worth the price?
Is this lipstick as lustrous and glittery as it looks on The PatMcGrath IG page? Looking for SUPER sparkle for NYE this year.
Start your review of PAT McGRATH LABS BlitzTrance™ Lipstick!
PAT McGRATH LABS BlitzTrance™ Lipstick uploaded by Jasmine B.
PAT McGRATH LABS BlitzTrance™ Lipstick uploaded by Jasmine B.
Review for: PAT McGRATH LABS BlitzTrance(TM) Lipstick Cyber Orchid 0.13 oz/ 3.7 g
Pat McGrath is 3 for 3 when it comes to lipstick formulas!! All of her lipsticks are PIGMENTED. The lipsticks are on the creamier side. For the Blitztrance formula, there are reflective pearls in the finish. You can definitely tell that this is meant to be a shimmery lipstick. There is no glitter in the formula and it doesn't feel patchy on your lips. Like the other formulas, Blitztrance is not transfer proof. However, it is very long lasting. At the end of the day I can still see color present. I use Too Faced's Lip Insurance and there was little, is any, fading. Cyber Orchid is a cool fuchsia color that the website describes as UV pink with blue pearl. You can see some subtle flecks of blue and pink.
Review for: PAT McGRATH LABS BlitzTrance(TM) Lipstick Rebel Red 0.13 oz/ 3.7 g, PAT McGRATH LABS BlitzTrance(TM) Lipstick Nude Romantique 0.13 oz/ 3.7 g
I have Rebel Red and Nude Romantique. This product is nice for a special pop of sparkle. I am in my 40’s and therefore do wear too much sparkle but on occasion these are terrific. They do have fine glitter in them which make them NOT silky to apply. BUT if you apply a little balm underneath they go one more easily. The effect is pretty cool and I think the glitter actually makes the product stay on longer. Packaging is very luxurious/ heavy with the hallmark lips on the tube. Rebel red is more of a bright magenta red shade in my opinion. But I like it. Sometimes I wear a different matte red lipstick and apply just a touch of this Blitztrance on top and I love the look. Nude Romantique - even though there is sparkle, you can wear this more more often. A coral nude color. I like the Blitztrance product a lot but I still think it is pretty expensive and I don’t see needing more than 1 or 2 shades of this formula. Due to this price, I only purchase when I am able to get a promo/discount of some kind.
Arlington, VA
Review for: PAT McGRATH LABS BlitzTrance(TM) Lipstick Club Kiss 0.13 oz/ 3.7 g
I cannot get enough of these lipsticks!! The colors are so beautiful! This review is for the shade, "club kiss". I posted some close up pictures of how gorgeous it is. It retails for $38.00. It is a deep berry with subtle, cool undertones paired with red and purple pearl and larger sparkle. It had semi-opaque pigmentation, lightweight, it glides across my lips. You can feel a little sparkle in the formula when you press your lips together. The color stayed for four to four and a half hours of wear, slightly hydrating.
Forest Hills , NY
Review for: PAT McGRATH LABS BlitzTrance™ Lipstick Blood Rush
I’m the Red lipstick junkie so I couldn’t miss this bright red with a sparkly twist. The quality is great! This lipstick has long staying effect and it doesn’t smudge or fade. I’ve had it on for a few long parties with lots of drinks and food and I still had red lips on coming back home, even though it’s not a stain. The formula is not drying and fells very lightweight. The shade is beautiful. It has very nice metallic effects but not as crazy glittery as it looks on promo videos. So for me it’s very wearable red lipstick.
San clemente , CA
Review for: PAT McGRATH LABS BlitzTrance™ Lipstick Lady Stardust
While this color is stunning, the wear is comfortable, and the packaging is amazing, I was a little underwhelmed by the lack of sparkle in this lipstick. The ads made this look like solid glitter. It has very slight sparkle in the sun, but nothing like glitter. That being said, the color is beautiful and I love everything else about it!
Grants Pass, OR
Review for: PAT McGRATH LABS BlitzTrance(TM) Lipstick Rebel Red 0.13 oz/ 3.7 g
This lipstick is unreal. I saw it on Instagram and thought there's no way it really looks like that in person but I love Pat McGrath products and knew id it could be done she could do it so i bought one to try. Sure enough it's STUNNING in person, so blingy and the color is rich. It has decent lasting power for a lipstick as well
East Providence
Review for: PAT McGRATH LABS BlitzTrance(TM) Lipstick Nude Romantique 0.13 oz/ 3.7 g
I have a few of these lipsticks. First of all the packaging is to die for, as it is for all of Pat’s products. The texture of this lipstick is very unique and it’s part lipstick part glittery balmy gloss. It looks gorgeous on its own but even better over a matte or liquid lipstick. It is a bit pricey but well worth it!!
Columbus, OH
Review for: PAT McGRATH LABS BlitzTrance(TM) Lipstick Rebel Red 0.13 oz/ 3.7 g
Color is great - the texture takes a bit of getting used to. It feels gritty because of all the glitter so really feels like you're rubbing rough glitter on your lips. Once you put it on though it STAYS and looks gorgeous. I don't think I'll buy another BlitzTrance and stick to her mattes because of the texture though.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: PAT McGRATH LABS BlitzTrance(TM) Lipstick Club Kiss 0.13 oz/ 3.7 g
I brought my first Pat Mcgrath labs product in the shade Club Kiss which is a glitter magenta with pink pearl. This is the perfect holiday Christmas lipstick. I know for a fact that I will be sporting this during December. It is so creamy and the light hits the color so well.
Durham, NC
I cannot believe this is a glitter lipstick. It applies smoothly. It moisturizes. The formula makes it versatile - can be worn alone or as a topper. The packaging, as expected, is an experience. Pigmentation is just amazing - I have dark skin.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Salt Lake City
a year ago
Rhonda J. • 4 months ago
It seemed to have a mix of larger sparkle and micro-glitter with a translucent base, so it had more medium coverage that was buildable to semi-opaque coverage. You can feel a little bit of the glitter when you press your lips together
Farmington, PA
a year ago
stephanie W. • a year ago
I was able to wear it while eating and afterwards needed very minimal retouching.