Pastorelli Italian Chef Pizza Sauce 15 Ounce

Pastorelli italian chef pizza sauce 15 ounce see more...

Buy on Walmart
Wendy K.
Dowagiac, MI
I grew up eating Pastorelli pizza sauce -- my Italian grandmother used it, my Italian neighbor's mom used it, and now I use it whenever I make pizza or anything that requires a pizza sauce. The flavor is rich and deep, with an umami flavor that I've never tasted in any other sauce. I absolutely love it!
Ali P.
This is a great sauce to use when you are making homemade pizza! Very tasty! Almost like you're at a pizza place
Mandy G.
This is a great sauce to keep on hand for homemade pizza night. Great for flatbread pizzas!
Arlene A.
Culpeper, VA
Love this especially for homemade pizza plus who doesn't like making things on their own
Sabrina d.
Plessisville, Quebec
It is honestly my favorite pizza sauce. When I put it on my pizza it makes it tastes like restaurant one.
Wendy K.
Dowagiac, MI
Has anyone in southwest Michigan been able to find this locally? I have to stock up on it when I travel back to the Chicago suburbs, but I'd rather be able to find it in my new area. (South Bend and Mishawaka IN are both also near me as well.)
Katia L.
Woodbridge, VA
Does it taste natural? Or can you feel the conservatives in it?
Regina H.