paste black soap African uploaded by Nivea R.

BY PASTE BLACK SOAP

100% paste African black soap. organic black soap. relieves acne & removes blemishes. Made in Ghana. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Allison S.
Allison S.
I have always had clear skin until I started working at a fast food restaurant and I I tried many products until I found this and it quickly cleared my skin within days. It's very cheap and it's very good. I totally recommend!!!!!!!
I find this at local farmers' markets for a really good price. I've been using this as my everyday facial cleanser for a long time and it's my favorite type. It's all natural and really cleanses and clears up my skin.
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Akron, OH
I don't like the paste as much as I like the regular bar, but it still did the same things. Moisturizer, brightened. Fought acne.
Karisa S.
Karisa S.
Temple Hills, MD
I've been using this for just over 2 weeks. I use it with a little face scrubber I got from dollar tree. It works so good! I even broke down and turned it into a liquid soap! It works so well so far.
Nivea R.
Nivea R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I have been using this paste for over three weeks and am so pleased. It cleans your face 'squeaky' clean. Your face looks brighter after each use. I use this along with my spin brush at least three times a week. It can be drying at first so you have to gauge how often to use. It is winter now so I figure that my usage will increase in the summer
Sonia E.
Sonia E.
london, england
This black soap is really good for cleaning the skin. It makes you feel fresh. This soap really helps the skin with irritation and marks on the face, it really clears it up