Pasta Roni® Sour Cream & Chives Linguine

by Pasta Roni

Recipe: Creamy Chicken & Chive Linguine.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pasta Roni® Sour Cream & Chives Linguine!
Rebecca  H.
My family loves pasta roni. It's convenient, inexpensive, and easy to prepare! All the different flavors are awesome too!
Elina P.
Margate, FL
It so delicious, it's simple, inexpensive, and easy to make. Add some meat and you can have delicious family dinner
Christine  W.
One word: salt. If I could, I would rename this to sour cream and salt. Or just salt and salt.
Chassity D.
Athens, MI
I love the flavor and it's just enough for the family to have a side dish my kids love it also
Liz T.
Can be used a side or even a main dish! Add some chicken or shrimp and you have an entree!
Heather L.
Banning, CA
Quick, easy and cheap!! Goes great with any meal and the taste great as well. Must try!
Amber F.
Colonia, NJ
I'm a picky eater and I love eating this type of pasta. It tastes great and there are never left overs
amber M.
Sandy Creek, NY
So good. fast and easy to make with a hubs and 3 boys that can be picky at times. I never have leftovers.
Jessica W.
Danville, KY
So easy to make and so good!! My picky 2 year old will eat Pasta Roni. She will ask for it.
Laney G.
Cuthbert, GA
I love these. My favorite kind is the Parmesan kind. Or Alfredo kind. it's real easy to make and only requires a few ingredients

Looking for your answer?