BY PASTA RONI

Recipe: Creamy Chicken & Chive Linguine. see more...

Christine R.
Foodie Expert
One word: salt. If I could, I would rename this to sour cream and salt. Or just salt and salt.
Rebecca  H.
My family loves pasta roni. It's convenient, inexpensive, and easy to prepare! All the different flavors are awesome too!
Elina P.
Coral Springs, FL
Foodie Expert
It so delicious, it's simple, inexpensive, and easy to make. Add some meat and you can have delicious family dinner
Laney G.
I love these. My favorite kind is the Parmesan kind. Or Alfredo kind. it's real easy to make and only requires a few ingredients
Amber F.
Colonia, NJ
Foodie Expert
I'm a picky eater and I love eating this type of pasta. It tastes great and there are never left overs
Jessica W.
So easy to make and so good!! My picky 2 year old will eat Pasta Roni. She will ask for it.
Heather L.
Banning, CA
Foodie Expert
Quick, easy and cheap!! Goes great with any meal and the taste great as well. Must try!
amber M.
Mallory, NY
Foodie Expert
So good. fast and easy to make with a hubs and 3 boys that can be picky at times. I never have leftovers.
Chassity D.
Athens, MI
I love the flavor and it's just enough for the family to have a side dish my kids love it also
Liz T.
Can be used a side or even a main dish! Add some chicken or shrimp and you have an entree!