Pasta Roni Parmesan Cheese Flavor Pasta

by Pasta Roni

Join the trolley on a taste adventure around the world. From the zesty to the savory to every delicious corner of the earth, pasta roni takes you on an exciting flavor journey.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pasta Roni Parmesan Cheese Flavor Pasta!
Auburn, AL
This pasta is amazing! Its easy to make and requires few ingredients. It's great topped with grilled/baked lemon pepper chicken and served with croissant rolls. You can even thicken the sauce by adding parmesian cheese when simmering.
Purchased at: Target
I’m obsessed with this stuff! It’s so cheap, easy to cook and tastes amazing! And it pretty much goes with anything. I can always fit this into my budget.
Twinsburg
These are amazing! There are so many options and all are filled with so much flavor!! The price is perfect and they are so easy to make! There’s enough for more than one person to eat or leftovers. I make this at least once a week!
Bessemer
This is my favorite flavor noodles! Always keep these stocked in our pantry! Kids love them. Easy to make!
Delicious and quick lunch or dinner item if your busy and on the go!! The only downfall is the calories/sodium. Its a bit much if your trying to be healthier, but overall good taste.
Thibodaux, LA
Great taste. Easy to add some diced chicken and vegetables to make a complete meal. Very little cook time needed

Looking for your answer?