Pasta Roni Classic Angel Hair with Herbs

by Pasta Roni

PASTA RONI.
Angel Hair Pasta with Herbs.
Angel hair pasta in a creamy herb sauce.

"The san Francisco Treat".
Try these other great flavors from Pasta Roni!

What do you enjoy about this? How do you prepare it? What ingredients do you add/use?
Start your review of Pasta Roni Classic Angel Hair with Herbs!
Dinara A.
East Windsor, NJ
Pasta Roni Classic Angel Hair with Herbs uploaded by Dinara A.
Purchased at: Target
Pasta Roni Classic Angel Hair with Herbs is my go to side dish on lazy days 🙈 It is very easy and fast to make pasta. Few seconds of your time and 4 minutes to cook and it’s ready to serve. Also, it tastes good too. Would buy again. Would recommend to anyone and everyone.
katelyn L.
Olympia, WA
This one has been my favorite go to one for a very very long time . It is a nice light cream sauce and herbs , not sure which herbs but it’s so good. And so quick to cook , like 10 mins box to plate
Meredith P.
I think this angel hair pasta is so delicious. It is super easy to make, it's done in minutes. It has great flavor. I add shrimp to mine a little garlic and it makes it even better.
Dixie M.
The Woodlands, TX
Pasta Roni Classic Angel Hair with Herbs uploaded by Dixie M.
Not very high quality but can get you out of bind. Quick snacks. Quickly prepared. All ingredients and instructions included. Recommend trying as everyone has different taste buds.
Shirley H.
Pasta Roni Classic Angel Hair with Herbs uploaded by Shirley H.
Pasta Roni Classic Angel Hair with Herbs uploaded by Shirley H.
Purchased at: Walmart
So delicious!! My daughter loves it and I love that is so quick and easy to make. Especially on days that gets so busy! I always buy them and have extra ones in my pantry. I always add her favorite veggies, Parmesan cheese and done!
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
1,675 reviews
Have always loved these Pasta Roni boxes of pasta! This one with the angel hair and herbs has always been one of my favorites as well. Wonderful cheesy taste and the herbs make it even better! Super tasty.
Melissa T.
Summerville, SC
Purchased at: Publix
Very inexpensive. They usually have a 10 for $10 deal. Easy to make and make great sides for a dinner. #weeknightmeals #influenstereats #favoritefoods
Sofia H.
It is still as tasty as the regular, It's great when the family pops over and you need to throw together a quick meal. Some chicken, Rice-a-roni and a vegetable and they actually eat it!
Kelsey J.
Las Vegas, NV
These are very simple to make and absolutely delicious. We have the Angel Hair with Herbs at least once a week. The kids love it, and so do us adults. It goes with almost everything. Recently we grilled steaks and had this and broccoli as a side. I love that we can add to the pasta and that the herbs do not overpower. Adding chicken is a great choice, too!
Ashley H.
This in my opinion is the best pasta you can buy! It's only a dollar but I've eaten this before as just a meal by itself because the sauce is so good, but also as a side dish. I have tried the other varieties and this is always a hit in our home!