Pasta Roni® Butter & Herb Italiano Rigatoni 5.5 oz. Box uploaded by Tessa L.

BY PASTA RONI

Rigatoni in a herb butter flavored sauce with other natural flavors. see more...

Tessa L.
Callahan, FL
I absolutely love the brand pasta roni! The butter and herb pasta was so delicious!it was very affordable and easy to prepare! I tried this for the first time recently, and will defiantly buy this again!
Antoinette M.
Merced, CA
I love pasta roni products they are so good and not expensive at all and my family loves them!! I always cook as a side dish or mix with chicken or shrimp
Amber P.
I have always loved pasta roni products! They are so amazing and are very well priced. I am always adding them to a dish and its always the perfect side!
Lisa B.
Liberty Twp, OH
I love all the Pasta Roni products. They are easy to make and an ultimate comfort food for me. Down side is that they are a lot of empty carbs.
Carrie D.
We use Pasta Roni a lot whenever we want to make some sort of pasta. I'm a big fan because they taste pretty good and aren't expensive.
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
Very much liked! Great for when you're on a budget and need your Italian craving satisfied and it doesn't take much time to prepare.
Jamel O.
East Elmhurst, NY
Pasta Roni is a decent product that keeps well and will fill you up on a day when you are hungry and looking for something quick!
Katrina A.
Valparaiso, IN
Pasta roni is delicious! Ever easy to make and is good for a quick but greaty made dinner. Also it's not expensive!
Rachel C.
I love pasta roni. It's quick and easy to make, tastes great and easy on the budget.
Mandha N.
Warwick, RI
I love pasta roni! quick and easy to make and they have a wonderful taste!!
Cassidy B.
Saint Albans, VT
How long does it take to cook?