BY PASTA RONI

Find Prepared Appetizers, Meals And Sides at Target.com! Pasta Roni Angel Hair Pasta with Herbs 4.8 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Redlands, CA
Favorite pasta! It's so easy to make! And taste so good! I like to throw in some shrimp or chicken and it taste delicious!
Terri M.
Terri M.
Merriam, KS
Angel hair pasta has always been my favorite, so when these came out I was EXTREMELY pleased!! They are almost always on sale somewhere for less than $2.00 and even though this flavor is awesome as is, it really doesn't take much to turn it into something spectacular. I will normally saute some left over meat in olive oil with some onions and peppers and then stir the pasta in when it's done. Try it...you won't be sorry! (add a little hoisin sauce for an Asian flair!!!)
Tricia T.
Tricia T.
Arlington, VA
A delicious taste for a super low price. Makes a nice meal or side. Highly recommended.
Donisha O.
Donisha O.
denton, TX
This is really delicious and i have plenty of leftovers to eat the next day since i buy the family size for myself but could easily feed a group of people
Briana V.
Briana V.
Springfield, IL
Pastaroni is my go to snack if I need a quick pick me up. This is one of my favorite flavors along with the shells and white cheddar! So easy to make as well! Just don't forget the milk is to be boiled with the water!
Lisa Z.
Lisa Z.
I love this! It has such great flavor and is relatively inexpensive. You can cook it with other side dishes and a main course. Also taste great by itself.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
I love this pasta side dish. It has great flavor and is super easy to make. The quality is always good and fresh. It's also very inexpensive.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Boise, ID
My favorite Pasta Roni flavor! I always add a can of tuna fish to the noodles when they are done cooking; it makes for a filling meal for 3-4 people. These noodles are even great when re-heated!
Jen H.
Jen H.
West Warwick, RI
I love this side dish. It is great for a pasta dinner side, a snack or a lunch. It's a good base dish that you can add things to (like Rosemary, lemon juice and a can of green beans) or as is. Delicious and very easy to make.