BY PASSWORD

The original secret word game is back on TV! New DVD edition combines all the fun and excitement of the game show along with the strategy and interactivity that has made the home version the number 2 best selling word game of all time. Featuring retro "reveal glasses" to enable only the clue givers the ability to see the Password. Includes: 2 pairs of Secret Password Reveal Glasses 1 DVD Game Disc Instruction Sheet For 2 teams of 2 or more players each. Ages 18 and up. Please Note:   This product is encoded for US and Canadian standards. see more...

• Can it be turned into a drinking game?5 Answers
  • I saw jimmy Fallon play a version of this game on the tonight sho...1 Answers
  • Is this a fun game for adults? What experiences have you guys had...1 Answers
Password DVD Game Ages 18+
  • "This is by far one of the best group games, we have so much fun and it is the most requested game for our game nights. " in 10 reviews
Cate R.
Allen and Betty.. Do you remember those names? Allen L. was the host of I believe the first password... (On T.V.) A game for all ages above 10 maybe... That means 10-100... Great thumbs up to this game.. Found at most stores.
Cindy B.
I have loved playing this game for years and now I can show my children how much can be had on Family Game Night! This is the only reason we keep our DVD player around!
Would always watch this show with my grandmother growing up! Get so excited when it comes on TV the rare times that it does. This would be such a fun game to play with family and friends.
Victoria A.
I am very huge board games fan and love to play various games with my family and friends. I've watched reruns of the old Password show and this game is so much fun,.
Victoria H.
Beachwood, NJ
SO much fun! I enjoy watching a lot of older game shows and this gives me my fix. It's so much fun to play with a bunch of friends or family.
amanda w.
Simple game if you have family over and you want a group activity. It reminds me of the old PC games like Who Wants To Be A Millionaire.
Breanne B.
I had this game as a little girl and it was the first thing my friends and I played with when they came over. We loved it!
Gabrielle D.
Lexington, KY
Password was such a fun game when I was little, so I'm so glad they made it into a DVD version to keep up with the times.
Amanda H.
Sahuarita, AZ
This game is pretty challenging but fun if you have patience. Takes a lot of time not as much as monopoly of course haha
Ashley B.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a fun game to play when you have a little gathering at your house and some alcoholic beverages are being served.
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Is this game hard to play ?
melissa a.
New Castle, DE
Gamer Expert Level 3
Is this a kids or adult game?
Tina B.
Is this a game the teens will have fun playing?
melissa a.
New Castle, DE
Gamer Expert Level 3
Can it be turned into a drinking game?
Diana Q.
Is this like the TV game show?