BY PASSWORD

The original secret word game is back on TV! New DVD edition combines all the fun and excitement of the game show along with the strategy and interactivity that has made the home version the number 2 best selling word game of all time. Featuring retro "reveal glasses" to enable only the clue givers the ability to see the Password. Includes: 2 pairs of Secret Password Reveal Glasses 1 DVD Game Disc Instruction Sheet For 2 teams of 2 or more players each. Ages 18 and up. Please Note:   This product is encoded for US and Canadian standards. see more...

• Can it be turned into a drinking game?5 Answers
  • I saw jimmy Fallon play a version of this game on the tonight sho...1 Answers
  • Is this a fun game for adults? What experiences have you guys had...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This is by far one of the best group games, we have so much fun and it is the most requested game for our game nights. " in 10 reviews
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
So much fun to play . Entertaining never gets boring. Instructions are easy to follow. Perfect for gAme night.
Brittni S.
Brittni S.
Milwaukee, WI
Great game to play with friends or family on a game night! So much fun. Plus it's at a great price.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Morristown tn
Its one of my favorites , its fun and pretty easy to play and great for game night with friends and family !@
vannessa o.
vannessa o.
Goose Creek, SC
I recently bought this game and LOVED it! My friends and I were laughing the entire time!
Kee R.
Kee R.
If you like playing DVD games then you'll love this. I like the board game better.
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Bay City, MI
This game is quite fun. Definitely gets more fun with larger groups. Graphics aren't the greatest, but ok.
Breanne B.
Breanne B.
I had this game as a little girl and it was the first thing my friends and I played with when they came over. We loved it!
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Beachwood, NJ
SO much fun! I enjoy watching a lot of older game shows and this gives me my fix. It's so much fun to play with a bunch of friends or family.
Barbara F.
Barbara F.
I have heard about this game and i would like to try it. it seems really easy to play.
Cate R.
Cate R.
Allen and Betty.. Do you remember those names? Allen L. was the host of I believe the first password... (On T.V.) A game for all ages above 10 maybe... That means 10-100... Great thumbs up to this game.. Found at most stores.
Natalie V.
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Is this game hard to play ?
New Castle, DE
Gamer Expert
Is this a kids or adult game?
Tina B.
Tina B.
Is this a game the teens will have fun playing?
New Castle, DE
Gamer Expert
Can it be turned into a drinking game?
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Orange, TX
Is this a fun game for adults? What experiences have you guys had with this game?