BY PASSWORD

The original secret word game is back on TV! New DVD edition combines all the fun and excitement of the game show along with the strategy and interactivity that has made the home version the number 2 best selling word game of all time. Featuring retro "reveal glasses" to enable only the clue givers the ability to see the Password. Includes: 2 pairs of Secret Password Reveal Glasses 1 DVD Game Disc Instruction Sheet For 2 teams of 2 or more players each. Ages 18 and up. Please Note:   This product is encoded for US and Canadian standards. see more...

• Can it be turned into a drinking game?5 Answers
  • I saw jimmy Fallon play a version of this game on the tonight sho...1 Answers
  • Is this a fun game for adults? What experiences have you guys had...1 Answers
Password DVD Game Ages 18+
  • "This is by far one of the best group games, we have so much fun and it is the most requested game for our game nights. " in 10 reviews
Lea C.
My husband and I are huge board game fanatics. Password has always been a classic play in our house.
Matthew C.
Smithtown, NY
Fun game for any size group of people. Reminiscent of the old Password game show.
Stefanie S.
Horn Lake, MS
My family loves board games. This is one game that my family and friends love to play. It is awesome.
Miranda G.
Enid, OK
When we have game night at our house with our friends, this is a staple piece!
Would always watch this show with my grandmother growing up! Get so excited when it comes on TV the rare times that it does. This would be such a fun game to play with family and friends.
amanda w.
Simple game if you have family over and you want a group activity. It reminds me of the old PC games like Who Wants To Be A Millionaire.
Katie G.
Aldan , Pa
This game is so much fun and easy for the kids to play
Even the adults can join in
Amber I.
Saint George, UT
Lots of great memories playing this game! My fam is big on board games and it was always so much fun on game nights!
Sebastian M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Fun interactive game. My mother in law watched password on TV back in the day and its a very fun game to play
Stephanie G.
Payson , UT
I love this game. It's perfect for the whole family and so easy to play. You can have fun for hours with this game!
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Is this game hard to play ?
melissa a.
New Castle, DE
Gamer Expert
Is this a kids or adult game?
Tina B.
Is this a game the teens will have fun playing?
melissa a.
New Castle, DE
Gamer Expert
Can it be turned into a drinking game?
Diana Q.
Is this like the TV game show?