Passiongrade 7a Human Hair Direct 100% Virgin Brazilian Human Hair Extensions Water Wave 3-pack Bundle, Natual Black Color 300g Total (100g Each) (20 22 24)

BY PASSION

passion Beauty Products : Texture: Natural Straight, Body Wave, Deep Wave, Curl, Deep Curl, Loose Wave, or custom as ur need. Measure Method: Stretching the hair to be STRAIGHT and then measure (0.1-0.3 inch margin for error is accepted). Frequently... see more...

Inga M.
I'm a huge fan of of good, quality weaves. I sometimes get a lil anxious about curly weaves because of my straight hair but this one makes it look I have my natural hair. It's 100% human hair quality. I love itđź‘Ś
Lauryn P.
Croydon, Surrey
Pricey however best thing I ever invested in remember with human hair it's reusable and this hair I fell in love with straight away it's nice and thick and the curls are really cute and durable
wissal w.
algeria
this extension is very very very veryyyyyyy nice extenion for black hair and i have black hair i hope to give me thiss exstensions because i love it .it is really really awesome exstensions it is affordabble you must to buy this extensions good luck.
tamera w.
Montego Bay,st james
i love curly hair and the texture is soft and nice,one has to take care of this type of hair for it not to be tangled and i do hair.
Claudia M.
Hennessey
I would like to know which is the best hair extension shampoo is best to keep this hair luscious and bouncy?

Amazon