BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Passion Struck Ultra-Moisturizing Hand and Body Cream by Victoria's Secret for Women - 6.7 oz Hand & Body Cream see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Allen, TX
The scent is lovely. I didn't even feel the need wear perfume. I used it in my hands and arms where my dry skin can be pretty brutal. It completely took care of my dry skin. Would absolutely recommend it.
Dee P.
Dee P.
Such a lovely smell. I love pretty much anything that is a fruity smell. Awesome price as well. I always wait for the good sales to pick this bad boy up!!
Heather D.
Heather D.
This is a great smelling cream. however it is not good for sensitive skin. I had to give mine away to avoid hives from the reaction it caused me
JT C.
JT C.
Phoenix
The scent is amazing. The lotion leAves my skin really soft, and kept me moisturized even between hand washing.
APRILE P.
APRILE P.
This is one of my go to scents. I love the way it smells. I get so many compliments when I apply the lotion.
Shelby N.
Shelby N.
Lakeland, FL
Love this! Smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling super soft. I always apply this right after I shower.
Dulce F.
Dulce F.
Amazing lotion! Smells delicious too! It leaves my skin feeling hydrated and feeling soft to the touch.
Smells amazing. The scent lingers for a while. Keeps your well moisturized while smelling amazing.
stefany m.
stefany m.
Marietta, GA
honestly this is one of the best VS smell ever! Love the scent, I wish the smell would last a lil bit longer. Other than that, great for the price which is affordable. I'd recommend it without thinking!
Gwendolyn G.
Gwendolyn G.
Norfolk, VA
Favorite brand. I love the smooth texture. It's long lasting and smells fantastic.