Passion Grade 7a Human Hair Direct 100% Virgin Brazilian Human Hair Extensions Water Wave 3-pack Bundle, Natual Black Color 300g Total (100g Each) (8 10 12) uploaded by Kat J.

BY PASSION #2 in Hair Extensions

Manufacturing Procedures : Firstly, we collect virgin human hairs from around the world so it can applied to all kinds of human species and skin colors. Then ship and transfer it to our factory, where it is processed, assembled and packaged. That's why... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Francine S.
West Palm Beach
This hair is very great and really affordable .i wear mine 3 times and you can comb the curls
out then wet it and the curls come back .and I got mine from aliexpress .i will like to do a review on this on my snapchat many people want to try it Passion Hot Sell Human Hair Extensions Wigs Brazilian Kinky Curly Wave Virgin Hair ,3pcs Curly Hair Bundles Unprocessed Human Hair Extension (12 14 16)
Living D.
siouxfalls SD
i love wearing hair extentions it just lives your hair a little oof making it thicker and longer. i love using this kind of extention because of its thickness and the fact that its virgin human hair making it feel nice and looks more realistic.
Kayla S.
Charlotte
This hair is very good. I love the quality, few to no shedding, but if you don’t tame the hair with proper care it tends to get matted so keep that in mind. All you need is some water and a comb or brush and the hair untangles easily.
Lissa cook C.
Cordova, AL
Absolutely perfect I would love to review this on my Instagram channel❤️❤️. I've seen so many people that were satisfied with this product and would like to try it out myself
azhairi j.
Laplace
Great hair . It doesn’t shed . It’s really affordable, I used it twice and I’m trying to use it a 3rd time .! I love the virgin hair. It’s not expensive at all. I reccomend
Elia M.
I love using this curly hair for special occasions ! It blends in soo natural and amazing with my real hair and I’m surely going to buy it once more!! I want to encourage everybody to try it out!💝😊👏🙌👌🤗
This hair is such a amazing product to use for back to school are just to at cute for the year but sometimes its hard to maintain the hair because its so long and thick in your hair but i would love to use this hair for prom are another gathering that comes up
Robin J.
Saint Louis, MO
This product is super good and I love the texture of this hair. The hair is good for the price it is and it definitely blended well and I have natural hair. I did not dye this hair so I am not sure how well it will dye but so far so good.
Vanity D.
Tallahasse
Beautiful! It blends in with your hair and you can style it in many different ways. When I wore this, everyone thought it was my hair and I loved it! I usually never wear extensions but this was very affordable and long-lasting.
Teonna U.
Markham
This product is great and I love the texture of this hair. I ordered this hair from ali express & got so many compliments on this hair. I would really like to do a review of this hair on my snapchat & instagram.
Lorraine C.
Cote saint luc , QC
where can i get this hair ? i really want to try it
Sofia A.
Ponta Delgada
Where can I find this?
jada w.
Bunnell
I Would love to try this hair looks nice silky and soft. my aunt has her own hair shop I would love to try it and model it for you guys give great feedback and  reviews
Vanessa A.
Where can i find this?
The Z.
south africa
I would love to try this hair looks amazing