passion Beauty Products : Texture: Natural Straight, Body Wave, Deep Wave, Curl, Deep Curl, Loose Wave, or custom as ur need. Measure Method: Stretching the hair to be STRAIGHT and then measure (0.1-0.3 inch margin for error is accepted). Frequently...

Could I possibly do a review on this hair, can it be straightened as well?
Does this have a mixture of synthetic hair in it?
Start your review of Passion Grade 7a Human Hair Direct 100% Virgin Brazilian Human Hair Extensions Water Wave 3-pack Bundle, Natual Black Color 300g Total (100g Each) (22 24 26)!
Girlllaaa, this hair was so freaking cute! It was oh so soft, had minimal shedding, little tangles, and when I got it, it didn't have any harsh chemical smell. It was afforodable and it lasted for a whole month in a sew in. Now I use them for my buns and ponytails. And of course, those are cute too!
Minneapolis, MN
Purchased at: AliExpress
The length is absolutely perfect and is great for outings or occasions. I love how soft it is when you buy it and after you wash it. There’s no tangoes and little to no shedding! The hair is a natural black color that still looks completely real.Aliexpress.com
West Palm Beach
This hair is very great and really affordable .i wear mine 3 times and you can comb the curls out then wet it and the curls come back .and I got mine from aliexpress .i will like to do a review on this on my snapchat many people want to try it Passion Hot Sell Human Hair Extensions Wigs Brazilian Kinky Curly Wave Virgin Hair ,3pcs Curly Hair Bundles Unprocessed Human Hair Extension (12 14 16)
Atlanta, GA
Wanted something different so I decided to buy this hair after doing plenty of research.Fast shipping. Nicely packaged. Installed by my hairstylist and feel in love. She liked it as well. Been in for two months and it's still looks good just ready for a new style. Water and cantu curling conditioner gave my curls life. The Cons are the closure lose its curl after a while the rest of your hair can be nice and curly but the closure would be a soft wave didn't like that. The hair can get tangled in the nape area but you have to take care of it. The tangles do come out easy though. Overall pleased and ready to order
I love this hair so much its just so soft and silky. I wish I brought more it. The hair maintains its curls. and I  justed human hair products on it. and it reacted as it would as if was my own hair. its not even expensive. def recommend this hair is amazing.
Alexandria , VA
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a really great human hair, it looks real and super natural. It smells good and it was what I expected. I love it and I recommend it. It’s is actually affordable in other places it is more expensive
Shreveport
Hair is amazing. Well bundles are amazing I love to wear bundles it brings out my true beauty. This definitely a pro. I would improve this product by bringing the price down lower so people can actually have an opportunity to buy it. I would definitely recommend this item. And also hair is amazing guissee.
Graham, WA
I love using this curly hair for special occasions ! It blends in soo natural and amazing with my real hair and I’m surely going to buy it once more!! I want to encourage everybody to try it out!💝😊👏🙌👌🤗
This hair is such a amazing product to use for back to school are just to at cute for the year but sometimes its hard to maintain the hair because its so long and thick in your hair but i would love to use this hair for prom are another gathering that comes up
Saint Louis, MO
This product is super good and I love the texture of this hair. The hair is good for the price it is and it definitely blended well and I have natural hair. I did not dye this hair so I am not sure how well it will dye but so far so good.