Passion by Elizabeth Taylor Mens Gift Set Cologne Spray 4 oz and Aftershave 4 oz

BY ELIZABETH TAYLOR

Ginger, clove oil, nutmeg, jasmine and vanilla. Men s Gift Set includes: Cologne Spray 4oz Aftershave 4oz   see more...

Yolanda S.
Waco
I GOING TO GET THIS PASSION BY ELIZABETH'S TAYLOR FOR MY BOYFRIEND LOVE THE FRESH SMELL AND I KNOW I WOULD LOVE IT ON HIM IF I LOVE THE SMELL OF IT AND HE USUALLY LOVE WHAT I BUY FOR HIM
Candi L.
This cologne has a great smell. It's not that strong when its used. I forgot where I brought this from. But I got this set for my GodBrother for his birthday because he loves to smell good. He said he likes it. I would consider buying this again for a christmas gift.
Christopher M.
Bergenfield, NJ
This is my everyday cologne. It has a nice soft, almost powdery yet masculine scent. A spray or two will last you quite a while. I really like this cologne and I'm known for wearing it, it's become my scent, ha-ha. Its very reasonably priced and I highly recommend it.
Michael S.
Phoenix, AZ
This is another scent that has been around for a while. That ususally means 2 things - it's got a decent scent & that it may be a little dated. I can remember my Grandmother buying this for my Grandfather.
Victoria  G.
Edmond, OK
I really like this scent it was my ex stepdads and now we use it on the dog. not directly. we spray our hands and rub it on him after washing him. He smells like a handsome man.
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
It smells alright.... It isn't the best I've ever smelled, nor the worst. I probably would not purchase again though.
maritza g.
Not a cologne I would buy. Scent is atrocious and not flattering at all. Not recommended to anyone
Krystan C.
Kearneysville, WV
I think its okay! You might like it! I think its okay! but he likes it! to strong! old people!