Passion Beauty Hair 3 Bundles 7A Grade Virgin Remy Indian Long Straight Hair Extensions Weave ,Natural Black Color (10 12 14)

BY PASSION #7 in Hair Extensions

Manufacturing Procedures : Firstly, we collect virgin human hairs from around the world so it can applied to all kinds of human species and skin colors. Then ship and transfer it to our factory, where it is processed, assembled and packaged. That's why... see more...

Buy on Amazon
This is so nice soft and long human hair is the best feelings ever like girl buy it and feel beautiful Like the Way You Are💗
Erica D.
phenix city , AL
this hair is a very nice & soft texture. if maintained the right way it will last longer than expected & not shed.
Nesha M.
louisville
Great bundle sizes and minimum shedding! Was able to use for 3 installs and still looked good.
Yoanli R.
Guatemala

It is a good product I was using it when my hair did not grow and it adapts very well to your natural color,

I think the only problem is that you have some hair loss
the last time you bought one of these products the truth cost a little economic,

I would recommend it only if it is very necessary
Inga M.
This is definitely my kinda hair. I feel comfortable, I can rock it easily as if it's my own natural hair. I love because it's soft, and it's able to blend in with my natural hair colour/texture.
Laila A.
cairo, Egypt
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is Laila and I have a group on Facebook with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my Group my adresse is 1 Bakhit Mohammed from Esran Abdel Naim - Imbaba - ElMahkma- Giza - Egypt
 My Mail Nourhana698@gmail.com
esas extensiones de cabello son tan fabulosas, pueden significarme en todas las ocasiones, las que están compuestas por tan sedosas y bonitas, el brillo es perfecto y además es tan asequible. es realmente la marca más bendecida
caspy b.
Fes, Fes
those hair extensions are so fabulous, i can rock them in every occasion, the ones i've bought felt sooo silky and niice, the shine is perfect plus it's soo affordable. it's really the most blessing brand and i hope that you'll send me other products to review i'll be glad to work with you.
Rumbidzai M.
The hair is extremely soft and lovely. It barely sheds and can last for months if maintained well. I love to try this hair out and share it on my Instagram page.
oumaima s.
jendouba
i have tried the remy long straight hair extensions and i can say they are so cool they easily get fixed , never drops out , mooks so natural and matching to my hair colour besides that theyare available with a good price ... i really advice you to try it as the best brand for hair extentions ! <3
glory m.
Sagar
What will you do if hair extensions does not match your original hair?
Andreaa N.
Santo Domingo
Q me garantiza que es cabello 100% humano?
Chantel G.
where can i get this hair?
Where can I ordered the same one ?
Anabel C.
Phoenix
Are these extensions good?