BY NONE

Kayla G.
Rexburg, ID
I randomly picked this up at my local library, and I am glad I did. The writing, characters, and the plot line are really strong. The story grips you from the beginning and takes you on an amazing adventure that keeps you guessing and wondering what will happen. Can't wait for the sequel next year!
Chelsea f.
Kendall, NY
Wow where to begin with this book! The character development was awesome, the imagery of the times were fantastic.... but the ending! I almost hate saying this.... that cliff hanger was awesome..... except for the fact that it was so good I threw the book! Yup! That happened! A must read!
Sofia B.
W Harwich, MA
I really enjoyed reading this book! Its definitely fast paced and I love the concept and how the time travel aspect actually plays out in the story.
Jordan B.
Hanford, CA
I'm not super into young adult books but this one was enjoyable and not similar to any other I've read.
Amanda M.
Marion , AR
It's a fast read.
Beautifully written I really enjoyed this book on the weekends
How good is this? Considering giving it a shot
Victoria F.