Passage To India Simmer Sauce Tikka Masala Mild uploaded by Kelly D.

BY PASSAGE TO INDIA

Passage Foods™ Passage to India Tikka Masala Mild Simmer Sauce.
Gluten free.
Serves 2-3 with rice.
Ready in 20 mins.
Just add chicken, beef, lamb, seafood or vegetables.
All natural ingredients. see more...

Manasi N.
Manasi N.
Cranbury, NJ
Being Indian myself I don't try out sauces from packages that often but if you want a quick, efficient, and cheap option and this is one of your first times trying indian food I would say go with this. It is genuinely mild and I always add extra spices because I love spicy food but again, this is a really good sauce for first time Indian tasters.
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Jacksonville, FL
I am totally in love with Passage Foods scratch kits! The Indian is so delish and tastes so authentic! I recently discovered them at Wal-Mart and they are only $2.50 and take about 20 min to make. After I tried the first one, I lo 23rd them so much that I bought every flavor they had. Sooo delish!!
Selin O.
Selin O.
Hey for a quick, interesting dinner this is pretty good! It was very easy to make and the flavors were deep and delicious. I found it at The Fresh Market and I will buy it again!
Brianna W.
Brianna W.
Brooklyn, NY
I love ordering Tikka Masala at restaurants and wanted to try my hand at making it at home. This product made that easy, delicious, and did not disappoint. Compared to other sauces this is the best I've tried. I would 10000% purchase again and I plan on doing so.
Debbie D.
Debbie D.
Harrison, OH
I wanted something different on my chicken & picked this up. What a way to kick up your chicken. A few bucks more, yes. Will I buy it again? Yes! My husband even liked it. He doesn't even like chicken. I picked it up at Jungle Jims. My son & his wife love Indian food & turns out I do too.
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
Where can you buy this stuff?
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
What is the spice level?
Marie S.
Marie S.
It's good? I'm interested in Hindu food but I never try it
Roni G.
Roni G.
I love Indian food but am allergic to coconut. Does this contain coconut? How is the flavor?
Allyson S.
Allyson S.
Hopkins, MN
Does this product absolutely need to be cooked? Could I use it in a cold pasta salad?