BY PASSAGE TO THAILAND

Passage Foods™ Passage to Thailand Gluten Free Mild Pad Thai Stir-Fry Sauce.
Serves 2-3 with Noodles.
Ready in 20 Mins.
Just add Shrimp, Chicken, Beef or Vegetables.
All Natural Ingredients.
7 oz (198g). see more...

Marie H.
Forest City
I love trying new foods, experimenting with new flavors. I love stir-fry. I also like making my own sauces for oriental foods. I would definitely like to try this sauce. I'm sure my husband would also like it too.
Christian N.
Windsor Mill, MD
DELICIOUS and so authentic tasting. Some companies just throw spices in some sauce and call it Pad Thai. But not this! Passage Foods has done it again. Even my picky husband & son are fans!
Melissa Z.
I am interested in trying this product but I am very careful with what I eat. Does this product have a large amount of sodium or preservatives in it?
Amanda M.
Aurora, CO
Passage Foods Passage to Thailand Gluten Free Mild Pad Thai Stir-Fry Sauce, Does this item contain nuts?
Hallie S.
How does this taste compared to going to a Thai restaurant?? I LOVE pad Thai and would love to have a product that I can make on my own and quickly for that matter!