Paskesz, Marshmallow Mini, 8 OZ (Pack of 12) uploaded by Kat N.Paskesz, Marshmallow Mini, 8 OZ (Pack of 12) uploaded by Shaina C.Paskesz, Marshmallow Mini, 8 OZ (Pack of 12) uploaded by VE (501908) neyla f.

BY PASKESZ #85 in Marshmallows

Tal A.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Love these great to make s'mores with or even rice Krispy treats!! You can also eat up as a snack
Brianna S.
Macon, GA
Best Kosher Marshmallows ever! They got to me within 3 days! I was very surprised. My whole family loves them. I will be ordering again if Albertsons runs out again. :D
Monica S.
Medley, FL
Buenisimos amo estos masmelos son sabrosisiiiiiiimoss..... y baratos quisiera un verguero de estos en mi casa jajajajja .......
Jade H.
Marshmallows are the best, you can make yummy s'mores and there are awesome other ingredients that you can use marshmallows in.
c b.
Marshmallows go so fast in my home, I LOVE making rice krispie treats and when it's cold outside mini marshmallows in my hot chocolate!!
Hillary w.
Warren, MI
Delicious, delicious, delicious! I love marshmallows! Everybody love it at home and i love use this when I bake something!
Jessica L.
Quincy, MA
My family and I love marshmallows, so there's no surprise that we love these. They are great for pretty much anything whether baking or just putting in your hot chocolate!
Roxy S.
Waterhouse Lane, Kingswood
Sweet Tooth Expert
Love marshmallows - they can be used for so many different things and these are great ones! They go so well in cookies/cupcakes or even just on hot chocolate. I also put them in little bags once for easter and called them 'bunny tails' - the kids loved them.
VE (501908) neyla f.
Medley, florida 33198-1044
me agrada este producto es excelente a mis hijos en su merienda les fascina me comerĂ­a un container si pudiera