Paskesz, Marshmallow Mini, 8 OZ (Pack of 12) uploaded by Kat N.Paskesz, Marshmallow Mini, 8 OZ (Pack of 12) uploaded by Shaina C.Paskesz, Marshmallow Mini, 8 OZ (Pack of 12) uploaded by VE (501908) neyla f.

BY PASKESZ #91 in Marshmallows

Brianna S.
Macon, GA
Best Kosher Marshmallows ever! They got to me within 3 days! I was very surprised. My whole family loves them. I will be ordering again if Albertsons runs out again. :D
Jessica L.
Quincy, MA
My family and I love marshmallows, so there's no surprise that we love these. They are great for pretty much anything whether baking or just putting in your hot chocolate!
c b.
Marshmallows go so fast in my home, I LOVE making rice krispie treats and when it's cold outside mini marshmallows in my hot chocolate!!
Jade H.
Marshmallows are the best, you can make yummy s'mores and there are awesome other ingredients that you can use marshmallows in.
Hillary w.
Warren, MI
Delicious, delicious, delicious! I love marshmallows! Everybody love it at home and i love use this when I bake something!
Tal A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love these great to make s'mores with or even rice Krispy treats!! You can also eat up as a snack
Roxy S.
Mt Pleasant
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love marshmallows - they can be used for so many different things and these are great ones! They go so well in cookies/cupcakes or even just on hot chocolate. I also put them in little bags once for easter and called them 'bunny tails' - the kids loved them.
VE (501908) neyla f.
Medley, florida 33198-1044
me agrada este producto es excelente a mis hijos en su merienda les fascina me comería un container si pudiera