Party Tyme Karaoke: Girl Pop Party Pac, Vol. 5 uploaded by Trista T.

BY SYBERSOUND RECORDS

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Disc 1: DISC 1: GIRL POP 20: Just Give Me a Reason [Karaoke Mix] Way [Karaoke Mix], The I Love it [Karaoke Mix] Titanium [Karaoke Mix] Here's to Never Growning Up [Karaoke Mix] Cups (When I'm Gone) [Karaoke Mix] Die Young [Karaoke Mix] 22 [Karaoke Mix] Just Give Me a Reason [Vocal Mix] Way [Vocal Mix], The I Love it [Vocal Mix] Titanium [Vocal Mix] Here's to Never Growing Up [Vocal Mix] Cups (When I'm Gone) [Vocal Mix] Die Young [Vocal Mix] 22 [Vocal Mix] Disc 2: DISC 2: GIRL POP 19: We Are Never Getting Back Together [Karaoke Mix] Blow Me One Last Kiss [Karaoke Mix] I Knew You Were Trouble [Karaoke Mix] Girl on Fire [Karaoke Mix] Want U Back [Karaoke Mix] Heart Attack [Karaoke Mix] This Kiss [Karaoke Mix] Try [Karaoke Mix] We Are Never Getting Back Together [Vocal Mix] Blow Me One Last Kiss [Vocal Mix] I Knew You Were Trouble [Vocal Mix] Girl on Fire [Vocal Mix] Want U Back [Vocal Mix] Heart Attack [Vocal Mix] This Kiss [Vocal Mix] Try [Vocal Mix] Disc 3: DISC 3: GIRL POP 18: Part of Me [Karaoke Mix] Domino [Karaoke Mix] Turn Me on [Karaoke Mix] One That Got Away [Karaoke Mix], The Lights [Karaoke Mix] Starships [Karaoke Mix] Brokenhearted [Karaoke Mix] Wide Awake [Karaoke Mix] Part of Me [Vocal Mix] Domino [Vocal Mix] Turn Me on [Vocal Mix] One That Got Away [Vocal Mix], The Lights [Vocal Mix] Starships [Vocal Mix] Brokenhearted [Vocal Mix] Wide Awake [Vocal Mix] Disc 4: DISC 4: GIRL POP 17: Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You) [Karaoke Mix] Set Fire to the Rain [Karaoke Mix] Call Me Maybe [Karaoke Mix] Super Bass [Karaoke Mix] Mr. Know it All [Karaoke Mix] Love You Like a Love Song [Karaoke Mix] I Wanna Go [Karaoke Mix] You and I [Karaoke Mix] Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You) [Vocal Mix] Set Fire to the Rain [Vocal Mix] Call Me Maybe [Vocal Mix] Super Bass [Vocal Mix] Mr. Know it All [Vocal Mix] Love You Like a Love Song [Vocal Mix] I Wanna Go [Vocal Mix] You and I [Vocal Mix] see more...

Review (1)
Trista T.
Red Deer, AB
We LOVE karaoke! This is a huge hit in our house. The disc is close to overplayed haha. Great for family night or Girls night!