BY PARTY DIMENSIONS

Bailey P.
Hazel park
Such a good product for my sensitive skin. Bottle is really cute and nice to give as gift. Is was so soothing to my poor over used skin. Will buy lots again.  Fantastic, garuntee to please! I hope the sell a bigger size in the future or gift sets! Maybe expand on scents too.
Whitley E.
Love this product. Along with the spray I use as a toner after I wash my face. Kinda pricey but for skin care the more the product is sometimes the better.
Sophie E.
chicago
I love this product and I am totally obsessed with it! It all works great! I am absolutely definitely using this again!!!!!!
Lauren  C.
Very refreshing and hydrates my face well. I use this in combination with the moisturizer and face wash.
Monica G.
Boca Raton, FL
Aveda and benefit toners are the best! Avedas smells amazing and it's all natural!
Tasnim N.
Kebili, tunisia
I like aveda body dimensions so so much , it was so great using it ! I can't quit it anymore , I'm do happy with the result, thank you aveda