Party Creations Birthday Balloons Plates

by Party Creations

Party® Creations Birthday Balloons.
8 - 6 7/8 in (17.4cm).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Party Creations Birthday Balloons Plates!
Elizabeth B.
Pocatello, ID
I use this plates every time we had a birthday party. The color is pretty and kids love Balloons.
Tamisha S.
Morganton, NC
I liked this product it is very colorful and fun. my younger guest liked it. it was great and affordable. it was very effective and fun. i really liked the price and colors. i just wish it was little thicker. i would recommend this product to anyone with kids,
Sonya D.
Jacksonville, FL
Party Creations Birthday Balloons Plates uploaded by Sonya D.
Purchased at: Walmart
These plates are festive and very durable. The price is affordable and the design does the trick. You don’t need fancy plates to enjoy your special occasions. #influensterAwards2020
Dana D.
Irondale, OH
Purchased at: Amazon
I love them #itsourparty all month long we will celebrate! Have a drink on us and joint in on the fun
Almira T.
Dover Plains, NY
Considering that we are all stuck at home! These plates helped me celebrate one of the best birthdays that I've ever had!
Jessica M.
Burleson, TX
These are great for the pricem look cute and hold up well with ice-cream and cake! I have gotten them twice now
Aly O.
These are great birthday balloons! Work wonderfully for a party.... Small or large. Very colorful too!
Marissa G.
Poughkeepsie, NY
These plates work good for the party great decoration really sterdy can use all the time even not for parties
Symi S.
Davis, CA
I love these Party Creations Birthday Balloons Plates. They're great for birthdays and other celebrations because they're colorful and make me feel happy. And the kids love them!
V. Adaia F.
Bolling Afb, DC
Wasn't very happy with the sturdiness of the product, great for hot dogs and chips but anything really moist or wet breaks it down

Looking for your answer?