Party Creations Birthday Balloons Plates uploaded by Alyssa S.

BY PARTY CREATIONS #14 in Disposable Plates

Party® Creations Birthday Balloons.
8 - 6 7/8 in (17.4cm). see more...

Buy on Walmart
Regan F.
Decatur, IL
This are not bad plates, but also not good. They are nothing special and despite the increased price, they are still just as flimsy as others that are much cheaper. The company definitely attempts to sell on the image. These are not bad plates, but I would recommend cheaper ones over these.
Selena P.
Albertville, AL
I buy these for all my kiddies bdays and get togethers and they work well enough for what we need them to do. The only thing I would change is making them a bit more sturdy to hold more food..(because it is a party or get together! ) These are very cute and good for parties!
Tamisha S.
Morganton, NC
I liked this product it is very colorful and fun. my younger guest liked it. it was great and affordable. it was very effective and fun. i really liked the price and colors. i just wish it was little thicker. i would recommend this product to anyone with kids,
Bint A.
These are nice plates. I use them for parties to serve snacks and small slices of cake. They aren't sturdy enough to hold larger slices of ale or anything heavy without crumbling up. I do recommend them but if you need something sturdy try something else.
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX
These are ok plates to use for children's birthdays.. Pros is they aren't pricey at all but con is they get soggy after awhile. But again very cheap and do the job. I'd recommend for those shopping on a budget
Krystine B.
These are great for any celebration ! They are adorable, great for easy clean up after a birthday, graduation or anniversary! Cost is cheap and they add a colorful accent to the table 😊
Olivia B.
These are basically pretty flimsy disposable played with a balloon design. These barely are strong enough to hold up food on. I advise buying stinger plates and compromising the design.
VERONICA M.
san jose, CA
Very durable we love these plates we just use them one for baby shower and two graduations and a birthday party so we depend on this product a lot we use it very often we do really love it
bianca m.
Murrieta, CA
The party plates are great for, of course, parties. there are no cons. it is not disappointing and they are very effective. very affordable and not that expensive depending on how much you're willing to spend. they make parties so much funner
Symi S.
DAVIS, CA
I love these Party Creations Birthday Balloons Plates. They're great for birthdays and other celebrations because they're colorful and make me feel happy. And the kids love them!