BY PARTY ANIMALS

Party Animals Brown Cat Dancing Pet Speaker see more...

• "And by the reviews it seems like a really good investment!" in 1 review
  • "Not great sound quality but fun concept for kids. " in 1 review
Yolanda S.
Waco
Techie Expert
WOW THIS IS SO CUTE AND I HAVE MANY FAMILY AND FRIEND WHO HAVE CATS AND THEY LOVE THERE CATS AND THIS WOULD BE A COOL GIFT FOR THEM TOO CUTE
Briana R.
Denton, TX
So cute! I love it so much. It really cheers me up after a long day, I just play it and watch it dance. I really enjoyed it.
dariana v.
Jber, AK
This is so cute!!!!! And I totally love it because i love cats, I am a crazy cat lady. My daughter will love it too
katelyn h.
Weatherford, OK
I want one!! I love cats!! And by the reviews it seems like a really good investment!!
Melissa M.
Matthews, NC
These are really cute and fun for kids! We own four total! They were on special last Christmas 2013 from QVC - grandma purchase. They were fun for my older elementary aged kids for a week. My 3 year old played with them for months, dancing and carrying them around. You have to plug it into your iPhone or iPad, turn on music from your device for it to dance. I think one is enough per family. Overall it's a fun gift that dances to music from your iPhone!
Serena C.
My daughter loves using this when she plays her music over and over. SHe loves to dance and having this speaker cat dance with her it's hilarious to watch. Not great sound quality but fun concept for kids.
Danielle S.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Seriously cute and fun. Kids would love it. I am a crazy cat lady so I love this,
Steven S.
Palmetto Bay, FL
This isa cute way to hear your iPod but the sound is like you are hearing it underwater
Stephanie L.
Eugene, OR
Super adorable speaker! But the sound could be better I definitely would like if the could fix that.
natosha M.
Ltl Egg Hbr, NJ
Super cute and fun looking. Probably keep me smiling when my day gets gloomy. :)
Amanda S.
Mabank, TX
I don't want this for me personally, but would it be something good for my 7 year old?
Nicole D.