BY PARTY ANIMALS

Party Animals Brown Cat Dancing Pet Speaker see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "And by the reviews it seems like a really good investment!" in 1 review
  • "Not great sound quality but fun concept for kids. " in 1 review
Melissa M.
Matthews, NC
These are really cute and fun for kids! We own four total! They were on special last Christmas 2013 from QVC - grandma purchase. They were fun for my older elementary aged kids for a week. My 3 year old played with them for months, dancing and carrying them around. You have to plug it into your iPhone or iPad, turn on music from your device for it to dance. I think one is enough per family. Overall it's a fun gift that dances to music from your iPhone!
Serena C.
My daughter loves using this when she plays her music over and over. SHe loves to dance and having this speaker cat dance with her it's hilarious to watch. Not great sound quality but fun concept for kids.
Cynthia V.
I have one of these goofy things. I thought it was hilarious and being an animal lover, I just had to have it. The audio really is cheesy on it but my kids enjoy it so not completely a waste of money.
Yolanda S.
Waco
Techie Expert Level 2
WOW THIS IS SO CUTE AND I HAVE MANY FAMILY AND FRIEND WHO HAVE CATS AND THEY LOVE THERE CATS AND THIS WOULD BE A COOL GIFT FOR THEM TOO CUTE
Briana R.
San Antonio, TX
So cute! I love it so much. It really cheers me up after a long day, I just play it and watch it dance. I really enjoyed it.
dariana v.
Jber, AK
This is so cute!!!!! And I totally love it because i love cats, I am a crazy cat lady. My daughter will love it too
Stephanie L.
Eugene, OR
Super adorable speaker! But the sound could be better I definitely would like if the could fix that.
katelyn h.
Weatherford, OK
I want one!! I love cats!! And by the reviews it seems like a really good investment!!
Steven S.
Palmetto Bay, FL
This isa cute way to hear your iPod but the sound is like you are hearing it underwater
Danielle S.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Seriously cute and fun. Kids would love it. I am a crazy cat lady so I love this,
Amanda S.
Mabank, TX
I don't want this for me personally, but would it be something good for my 7 year old?
Nicole D.